5 Best Hotels To Stay In Grimaldo Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Grimaldo Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grimaldo Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grimaldo Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grimaldo Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grimaldo Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grimaldo Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Grimaldo Extremadura:
Hotel Medina Ghaliayah
Featuring a bar, restaurant, and shared lounge, Hotel Medina Ghaliayah is located in Galisteo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms include a TV, safe, and private bathroom with free toiletries. They have classic-style décor with wood floors and large windows. They each face a large field and therefore are very quiet.The restaurant serves regional cuisine, and guests can also enjoy a shared terrace. The hotel has space for banquets and other types of large gatherings.The Alagón Valley offers numerous hiking trails, and Monfragüe National Park is 19 mi away. Plasencia can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- I liked the fact that this hotel was outside the town although it only took 10 minutes to walk and visit the interesting walled town nearby. I was able to store my bike securely in the basement and the restaurant meals I had were very good.
- Lovely, kind staff. Comfortable, functional, large room. Big bathtub to soak in after a day’s walk on the Camino. Best menu del dia on the Via so far.
There was plenty of hot water, but almost nothing else about this place!
The girl in charge who seemed to be on her own (except for kitchen staff) did her best to sort difficulties out for me.
- Location was good for a midway stay from Bilbao Port to Algarve. We had a good evening meal at reasonable price
- The evening meal was very good and the staff were friendly and pleasant
Hospedería Puente de Alconétar
Set in pretty gardens, Hospedería Puente de Alconétar is a 15th century building with an impressive stone exterior. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each air-conditioned room come with a flat-screen TV, phone and parquet floors. Some rooms feature a private terrace. Private bathrooms include a bath and a hairdryer.The Alconétar’s restaurant serves exquisite dishes that combine local recipes with seasonal produce and modern touches.
- A quiet peacful place with beautiful surroundings. The pool was delightful plus the dinner good value.
- Atmosphere, kindness of staff, nice quiet location nearby interesting (medieval) villages, nature parcs + quality of food
We have stayed here several times and always enjoyed our stay. In the winter we are always in the old palace building (and the same room) and the hotel is not busy. The staff are very helpful although only the receptionists speak English. (May be different in the high season). We always stay here on our way from SW France to the Algarve and we think our holiday starts there.
- Beautifully restored old building. Great food. Good secure parking. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Lovely old building beautifully restored. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent food. Good secure parking.
PENSIÓN CAYE REAL
Featuring a garden and a terrace, PENSIÓN CAYE REAL is located in Cañaveral. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, rooms are equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. Guest rooms include a seating area.Guests at PENSIÓN CAYE REAL can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cáceres is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Plasencia is 24 miles from the property.
- It was in a great location for restaurant and a local bar just opposite. The hotel was so quaint everyone made us feel at home so friendly. Nothing was too much trouble both for ourselves and our two dogs. We will be staying here again next year on our travels.
- Lovely clean, comfortable, characterful Hotel. Very pleasant owners who were very helpful and attentive. A very old restored property, with many steps, but manageable for my wife who has mobility problems. Not suitable for wheelchairs. highly recommended.
- Very nice hosts, nice old house. Enough space for our bicycles. Dogs are really welcomed.
- El trato muy bueno, el personal muy amable y el desayuno excelente y abundante
- Me gustó mucho la ubicación, la amabilidad de las dueñas y la relación calidad-precio.
La pension del Parador
La pension del Parador is located in Galisteo and features a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy city views.All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Plasencia is 12 miles from the inn, while Casas del Monte is 29 miles away.
- Very beatiful and comfortable rooms. The staff arrived at once when i called that i am at the doors. Looks like real rustic house. Cozy atmosphers. Really suggest
Nice room, good beds, bathrooms shared but very much ok.
Breakfast basic but adequate.
- Excellent quality of build. Looks really good with a rustic style.
- Es un tipo de alojamiento diferente, singular, sorprende para bien.
- En general es un sitio muy acogedor, perfecto si lo reservas entero ya que cuenta con cocina y comedor el cual puedes aprovechar muy bien si no has de compartirlo. El sitio es muy bonito, se veía limpio y cuidado exceptuando algunas cosas de la cocina y hasta desde fuera se puede apreciar lo acogedor que es.
Hotel Ahc Palacio Coria
This former palace, dating from the 17th century, has been carefully renovated to blend modern design and amenities with charming, historic features. Some rooms feature a balcony.The Palacio Coria lies in the heart of this ancient city, surrounded by 3rd-century Roman walls. Beyond the historic city you can explore the beautiful open countryside of Extremadura, including the Monfragüe National Park.Enjoy the hotel’s refined surroundings with a meal in the on-site restaurant. This classy venue complements traditional Spanish recipes with modern dishes.Within a short stroll of the Palacio Coria you will find the city’s 15th-century cathedral and its Medieval bridge, as well as numerous ancient churches. Plasencia is 25 mi from Hotel Ahc Palacio Coria, while Cáceres is 43 mi away.
- Beautifully updated old building. Great breakfast buffet. We ate at the restaurant once and it was excellent. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Good comfort, excellent location in a historical building
- Great hotel in an historic building right in the middle of town. Very good room with excellent facilities for our son who is in a wheelchair. Comfortable beds, very friendly and helpful staff who directed us to local restaurants and sites. Amazing view from the terrace beside the Cathedral.
- A very beautiful historic building. Staff very helpful. Position perfect.
The receptionist absolutely exceeded our expectations by organising early evening food for us. The restaurant didn’t open until 9 pm, but as we had travelled 3 hours to get to Coria, the receptionist (who also helped us to upgrade our room) contacted her colleague who made us a couple of tapas dishes to ‘see us through’.
The staff in the bar were brilliant, evening meal was great (we decided not to eat in the restaurant) and the breakfast (also served in the little bar) was lovely ….. toasted baguettes with fresh tomato purée with fresh, unprocessed cheese.
The view from our upgrade room was amazing, right next to the cathedral. We sat with a glass of wine, some crisps and simply enjoyed the experience.
I also liked the fact that you can drive right up to the entrance and park there …. overnight for free.
Top Hotels In Grimaldo Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grimaldo Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grimaldo Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grimaldo Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!