5 Best Hotels To Stay In Greenland Tennessee – Top Hotel Reviews
Greenland Tennessee is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Greenland Tennessee. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Greenland Tennessee. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Greenland Tennessee. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Greenland Tennessee right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Greenland Tennessee with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Greenland Tennessee:
Comfort Suites Kingsport
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites Kingsport offers accommodations in Kingsport.All rooms are fitted with a TV.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was very good. Room was comfortable and clean.
- Great place. Very friendly staff that really cared.
- Staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. They went above and beyond for our comfort and needs.
- The bed was amazing!!! Everything was like sleeping on a cloud…the mattress…the pillows…the comforter…super comfortable!!!
- Great value for the area. Had all you need when traveling for business or staying overnight on a trip.
Hampton Inn Kingsport
Hampton Inn Kingsport offers accommodations in Kingsport.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious, clean with a beautiful comforter on the bed. Great WiFi connection. Right off the interstate so it was convenient to just go where I needed. Plenty of bath linen.
- Excellent and friendly staff. This is not just an average hotel…way above my expectations. I’ll be back for sure.
- Great stay – my husband and I were stopping en route to Tennessee for the eclipse, and even though we hit breakfast right when it started at 6am so we could get on the road, they were all set up and ready for us. And the hot breakfast that day was bagel-halves baked with eggs, cheese and bacon, so very portable to take in the car. Perfect! Bed was comfortable, bathroom clean, room spacious, parking plentiful. Down the road (not walkable but just a 10-min drive) from great restaurants. Staff was friendly and efficient. Nothing bad to report, really!
- did not eat there. Staff and changing dates & beds were great. Pool very small & crowded. Would use hotel again.
- The breakfast was outstanding, and the room was very clean and fresh smelling
Comfort Inn & Suites Rogersville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Rogersville offers accommodations in Rogersville, just 26 miles from Kingsport.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Tri-City Regional Airport is 33 miles away.
The breakfast was amazing.
The staff was amazing and kind.
The beds were comfortable. The room was cozy. I am a smoker but enjoyed a non smoking facility. Loved the indoor pool and spa. That’s the main reason we booked. We live locally and wanted a swimming weekend and we had a great time. My little boy truly enjoyed everything.
- Bed was super comfy, hotel was clean, and food was good
- I loved that it was comfy and close to everything.
- The hotel personnel are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is delicious!
- Travis the clerk was welcoming and funny – I enjoyed my interaction
- The breakfast was amazing.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26
This Tennessee hotel, located just 1 miles from Meadow View Golf Course, features an indoor pool. The hotel offers many convenient in-room amenities, including microwaves, refrigerators and free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kingsport-Meadowview I-26 provides rooms with desks, comfortable seating areas and cable TV with on-demand movies. There is also a coffee maker and hairdryer. Rooms and suites with sofa beds are available.Guests can workout in the 24-hour gym and use the hotel’s business center. During their stay, guests can also enjoy a breakfast buffet.Eastman Recreation Area is 3 miles from Holiday Inn Express Kingsport. Tri-Cities Regional Airport is 13 miles away while Appalachian Caverns is 21 miles away.
- The room was very clean and entire staff went out of their way to assist me.
- Very clean and comfortable. Location is convenient.
- Coffee was terrible! Hotel was super nice and clean. We had to wait at front desk because no one was there about 10-15 minutes.
- Nice size rooms with a nice layout floor plan offer functionality. Wardrobe closet and additional hooks added to the deco of the room were very helpful.
- Perfect location, great facility…staff very friendly and helpful.
Hale Springs Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hale Springs Inn offers accommodations in Rogersville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Tri-City Regional Airport is 34 miles away.
- great old historical hotel–rooms were excellent–it was holiday and decorated xmas tree was in the room
- Beautiful historic building. Excellent staff and breakfast!
- Beautiful, historic inn. Very comfortable, staff wonderful, excellent breakfast. Very good value.
- The staff made us feel at home and really went the extra mile to make sure we were taken care of. It was great to have it all in one place: dining, entertainment,lodging, and even beautiful gardens to relax in!
- Everything about the property and the rooms were great.
Top Hotels In Greenland Tennessee Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Greenland Tennessee to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Greenland Tennessee but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Greenland Tennessee. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!