5 Best Hotels To Stay In Grand Rapids Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Grand Rapids Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Grand Rapids Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Grand Rapids Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Grand Rapids Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Grand Rapids Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Grand Rapids Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Grand Rapids Minnesota:
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Rapids offers accommodations in Grand Rapids.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We were there to snowmobile. The trail wasn’t far from this location. Easy access when roads or shoulders are snow covered.
- Location was good. Hotel had been nicely remodeled and updated.
- It was a pleasant surprise. The outside of the hotel looked a little sketchy, but once we went inside, it was awesome!
- Newly remodeled rooms with newer designs. Clean and affordable
- I absolutely loved the minimalist decorating of the room, yet it had actual glass glasses and cups to use. Nice touch! The desk man was mellow and cool and easy to talk to. Very friendly fellow. I would definitely stay there again!
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids, MN
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids, MN offers accommodations in Grand Rapids.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Great selections on the complimentary breakfast. Hot and fresh!
- Breakfast was excellent compared to other motels. Staff was very polite and helpful in giving directions to places I had to visit.
- The bed was very comfortable with those nice lightweight down comforters. Clean. The pool/hot tub was great, warm water even in the pool. The breakfast was good.
- Very small room no table or chair, not very clean, dog hair in room. Pool was warm that was nice. The coffee was good but cookies were hard . Had to personally help a customer who waited at front desk for some help track down staff . Also helped multiple people find the breakfast room . One staff in the morning never smiled or said any sort of greeting of acknowledgement.
- Fabulous breakfast each morning compared to other places. Comfy rooms. Enjoyed the hot tub. Soap supplied for the washer….have never seen that before. Great location. Made use of the computer in the lobby.
Super 8 Grand Rapids
Super 8 Grand Rapids offers accommodations in Grand Rapids.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff was amazing. We got stayed there during a snow storm and they worked with us regarding a late check out in the morning.
The hotel was very nice along with the staff but there is a problem with the parking.
The hotel has 10 Inch Channel Iron uprights (winter Plug In Boxes) in the parking lot painted grey and in the pouring rain I could not see them and hit one doing extensive damage to my van. The lady at the desk said I was the forth person this year to hit one of the steel uprights and typically they are hit 3 to 4 times per year. Why doesn’t the hotel paint these bright yellow and make them more visible.
- We have stayed at this lodge before and would return. They have a good breakfast and are convenient to many restaurants in the area. The rooms are comfortable. It is a good value for the money.
- This was the first night on a road trip. We are familiar with Grand Rapids and this is a great place to stay.
- bed was very comfy. Staff very accommodating. Felt very safe there and the breakfast was great in the morning for a quick grab and go.
AmericInn Grand Rapids
AmericInn Grand Rapids offers accommodations in Grand Rapids.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The room was quiet and clean. There was a girls hockey team staying on sight and when you run into a hockey team on sight it can sometimes be loud.
- the location is convenient to a lot of things and the hotel is not really large which is nice
- Very clean, great beds, great breakfast, great location, great staff. Will stay again when visiting a Grand Rapids.
- Great breakfast. The biscuits n gravy n ham was yummy
- Room was nice and comfortable and little outside noise. Breakfast was good! Staff was courteous.
White Oak Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a cable TV in every guest room, this Deer River hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast each morning. White Oak Lake is 1 miles away.A microwave and a refrigerator are included in each room at White Oak Inn and Suites. A tea/coffee maker and a hairdryer are also provided.Guests can enjoy a swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub at tub White Oak Inn and Suites. A fitness centre and a launderette are offered to all guests. A games room with arcade games is also featured on site.Blueberry Hills Golf Course is 6 minutes’ drive from the property. Chippewa National Forest and Lake Winnibigoshish are within 17.4 miles of this hotel.
- This was my favorite hotel during this vacation. The staff was wonderful. The beds were super comfortable.
- Comfy beds. Huge hotel room- bathroom was a big size as well as the room.
- The ambiance of the place was simply delightful. Very local and personalised made this place stand out for me on a cross country trip. Very courteous desk clerk when I arrived and I enjoyed being in the public spaces as well as my perfectly functional room. Walking distance to a pub where I could get local fish and view the local male fishing culture was a treat.
- Close to where I attended a family function. Continental breakfast
- we didn’t have breakfast as we were invited to some friends place
Top Hotels In Grand Rapids Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Grand Rapids Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Grand Rapids Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Grand Rapids Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!