5 Best Hotels To Stay In Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Gerindote Castilla-la Mancha:
Located in Torrijos, 20 minutes’ drive from Toledo, Hotel Castilla offers a cafeteria and restaurant. All areas feature air conditioning and heating, and guests have free access to the on-site swimming pool.Rooms at Hotel Castilla have functional décor and come with a TV, a wardrobe and a desk, as well as a private bathroom with bath.Guests can have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the restaurant, where à la carte dishes including entrees, meats and fish are served. A selection of wines is also offered. Free WiFi is available in the café and reception.Services like fax, ironing and laundry are available in the Castilla hotel. There is a communal TV lounge and several meeting / banquet rooms.Hotel Castilla has free private parking. Madrid and Aranjuez are less than 1 hour by car. Ávila is 66 mi away.
- We liked everything at this hotel. Big and clean room, great parking, good food, nice and helpful staff (they do speak English), good Wi-Fi. Fully recommended
- Air conditioning. Easy to find. Short drive to city center.
- Room was clean. Parking was easy. Food in the cafeteria area was plentiful and reasonably priced. At last a hotel with proper lighting in the rooms.
- Receptionist was kind and available, the place was quiet. There was parking space
- Nice bath and size of room plus the bar and food. English menu.
Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa
Set in large gardens, 5 minutes’ drive from central Toledo, Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa offers free Wi-Fi, a paying spa, and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Each room has a private balcony.All rooms at the Hotel Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa are air conditioned and spacious. They have wooden floors, a 43-inch flat-screen TV, mini-bar, safe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.The Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa Hotel has a buffet restaurant and an à la carte restaurant, offering seasonal dishes. There is also a poolside bar, a disco and a children’s play area.Available for a supplement, the spa contains a hydrothermal circuit with contrast showers, a sauna and an ice fountain.The Beatriz Toledo Auditorium & Spa is located 5-minute drive from Toledo’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Buses to the town center stop 500 feet from the hotel.
Spacious room, clean, polite staff.
We stayed for one night, it’s fair to say that we spent one night, we didn’t have time to check amenities or other details
- Rooms were spacious, staff was nice. Great place to relax.
Most of the staff was wonderful but the older man at the desk was rude. He refused to print out my daughters train ticket.
Also the swimming pool was closed due to a wedding and there were other areas blocked off. Didn’t get the amenities that were advertised.
- The greeting at reception was very welcoming with no one interrupting our registration as has happened in previous hotels in Spain. That affected the whole ambience of our stay in this hotel.
- The location very good for links to the city and the staff were very helpful….would reccommend
- Spacious room, clean, polite staff.
Eurostars Palacio Buenavista
Eurostarts Palacio Buenavista has been beautifully integrated into a 16th century palace. It is located in Buenavista, only a 5-minute drive from the center of Toledo. A free transfer to the city center is offered depending on availability and there is free Wi-Fi in reception.It is a pleasure to stroll through the elegant gardens around the hotel. The rooms are fully-equipped, the hotel features outstanding Spa facilities for an extra cost, and an open-air swimming pool should you wish to sunbathe. There are also 14 modern function rooms for meetings and a wide culinary offering of traditional Spanish cuisine in the restaurant. Visit local vineyards to sample regional flavors.You cannot miss the opportunity to visit this Unesco World Heritage site, an ideal place for relaxation.
The hotel is beautifull and well equipad.
Bed is amazing. Also breakfast.
There is transport each our to go to downtown.
I recommend and would stay in this property again.
- Fabulous room. Location was further away from town but with a car it was easy. Great value.
- Too hard abs Room was too hot. A/c did not work
- Everything about this hotel pleased us. We recommend it highly.
Beautiful hotel, great staff that was very welcoming and helpful with all of our needs.
Our sole regret was that the property was not situated in the center of old Toledo but a couple of miles a way which required us to drive to and from the town town explorer.
- The hotel is beautifull and well equipad.
Hotel la Bastida
One of our best sellers in Toledo! Hotel la Bastida is just 10 minutes’ drive from Toledo’s historic center and famous cathedral. It features an à la carte restaurant, snack bar and a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside.Hotel la Bastida offers modern design with Mudéjar touches. The smart, contemporary rooms have wooden floors, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a safe, mini-bar and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a terrace.The restaurant serves traditional cuisine from the Castile-La Mancha region and offers a wide selection of local wines. There is also a café-bar.Regular trains to central Madrid leave from Toledo Railway Station, less than 10 minutes’ drive away. There is easy access to the A40 Motorway and you can drive to Madrid in 50 minutes.
- The hotel was in a great location near to the beautiful city of Toledo. The accommodation was very comfortable. The breakfast menu was comprehensive, the food in the restaurant extremely enjoyable. The staff very helpful. Would recommend this hotel as a terrific place to stay and sample the wonderful delights of Toledo.
- Spacious room, friendly staff and excellent breakfast (they have gluten free options as well)
My friend and I love this hotel. The staff are so friendly and breakfast was a delight!
We got a super helpful explanation of the city when we arrived made sure we knew where we were going and where the free parking was. The room is very well put together and scrupulously clean. The mini fridge is a very nice touch.
This is an excellent little hotel, and the street parking is free and very safe. Quiet neighborhood with a great view of fields and green spaces.
- Property was a last minute booking and the hotel is quite clean and modern , with a nice bar and resturant… it’s a great place to stay if you have a car to park… it’s not inside the old city but all in all a good choice in a city that is difficult to find a really perfect spot.
Clean, quiet, friendly staff
We would come back, indeed
Hotel Cigarral el Bosque
Hotel Cigarral el Bosque is just over 1 miless from Toledo Cathedral, just across the River Tajo. It offers superb views of the historic center of the city, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.In one of the region’s oldest manor houses, the hotel has extensive gardens and provides free on-site parking.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Cigarral el Bosque have a terrace with views, some of Toledo. There is satellite TV, a safe and minibar. The marble bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Cigarral restaurant has regional nouvelle cuisine and superb views of Toledo. Cocktails and tapas are served in the bar, and room service is available 24 hours a day.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. You can walk to the center of Toledo in 25 minutes. Toledo train and bus stations are just over 1 mile away.
- The location was very good with free parking and close enough you could walk to town but the best was the views from the balcony over to Toledo. Great bathroom with separate shower, soaker tub, toilet are loosed off, double sinks and heated tiles. Breakfast was good. Nice selection of bakery goods. Hot items were scrambled eggs, bacon and 2 types of sausages. Very adequate.
- This hotel is on top of the hill with a great view of Toledo Old Town.
- Great View, Great Value. Very Nice Hotel. Bed was very comfortable.
- Exellent five star hotel with a perfect view to the old town from the spacious balcony. Good brekfast. Nice restaurant on the ground floor where we once had a dinner. Free parking available, lots of parking spaces.
Spacious bedroom and bathroom
Balcony with spectacular view on to Toledo.
Has a good restaurant
Top Hotels In Gerindote Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Gerindote Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!