5 Best Hotels To Stay In Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Geneva-on-the-lake Ohio:
The Lakehouse Inn Geneva
Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, The Lakehouse Inn Geneva is located in Geneva-on-the-Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport is 44 miles away.
- Our stay was for Valentines day celebration. The room was comfy the staff was very friendly. The food was very good. We received a bunch of complimentary snacks. Couldn’t say enough good things about our stay. Thank you Lakehouse Inn 🙂
- Nice beachfront B&B. Cottage was older but clean. Patio restaurant had Great Lake views and very nice staff. Would recommend to my friends.
- The staff was absolutely wonderful & the beach and patios are absolutely terrific! Alongside, the restaurant is beyond great!
- Everything! The room was clean, bed very comfy. Food excellent, my dinner and my sisters dinner was excellent! Our waitress Erin was very knowledgeable farm to table.
- Liked the private beach and the whole atmosphere. Food for breakfast was excellent!
Sleep Inn & Suites Austinburg
Sleep Inn & Suites Austinburg offers accommodations in Austinburg.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 38 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Austinburg.
- The location. It is close to Spire Institute in Geneva OH. Breakfast is pretty good. The room and bed is nice and clean.
- The eggs were gritty – truly awful. The room was great. Snowed for 4 days. Parking lot didnt get plowed until last day. Great stay except for that.
- We have stayed here twice before. It is easy to find off the highway and close to gas and a quick meal. It is comfortable, clean and they have a very nice breakfast.
- Bed was very comfortable…breakfast better than we expected…room simple but large and clean. We were impressed that desk called after we left, offering to mail to our home a little dime-store band-aid holder we left behind! Not worth the postage,but thank you very much!
- The continental breakfast had a good selection but the orange drink was not real orange juice?
Hampton Inn Ashtabula
The Hampton Inn Ashtabula, easily reached from I 90, has an indoor pool and fitness room, along with free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Breakfast is available for guests of the Hampton Inn Ashtabula, and the hotel can accommodate guests with disabilities.All rooms at the Hampton Inn Ashtabula have free cable TV, a work desk and facilities for ironing and making coffee. All rooms are non-smoking, and some offer free wired Internet access.Just 10 miles from the shores of Lake Erie, the Hampton Inn Ashtabula is close to many covered bridges and wineries. The Maple Ridge Golf Course is 1 miles from the hotel, and Geneva State Park is 12 miles away.
bed was very nice.
breakfast eggs were just right.
I did not sample the coffee
My daughter would have liked pancakes or waffles
however there was the sticks for French toast which she liked
- The room was great the bed was great the pool was nice breakfast was hreat
Had to call upon the house cleaning staff to correct something as we moved in. About an hour after the cleaning was done we received a gift bag with a very nice note from the head of house cleaning. What customer service!!
The women who headed up the daily breakfast which was superb, was so gracious.
- The room was VERY nice and clean! However the hotel was not busy at all and they stuck us in a room at the very end of a hallway with front entrance view of the rooftop! NO VIEW.. no sunlight.
- Bed was comfy. Waffle machine a bonus for breakfast!
- bed was very nice.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ashtabula-Geneva offers accommodations in Austinburg.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 38 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ashtab.
- The shower was hot with great water pressure. The bed (especially the pillows) were very soft and comfy.
The bed was very comfortable.
Everything was good.
- It has excellent location. Right off the highway and next to a gas station with a Denny’s. The hotel facilities were very nice spacious and the room was clean and cool. The beds and pillows were super comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was one of the best I’ve seen. They had a huge selection and fresh made cinnamon rolls. The room had one of the best supplies of complimentary toiletries including mouth wash and tooth paste.
- Decent place to sleep. Older and a little tired or dated.
- Best hotel we have ever stayed in. Felt like home. Thank you for your efforts
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ramada Austinburg/Ashtabula offers accommodations in Ashtabula. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 38 miles from Ramada Austinburg.
- The room smelled good due to some kind of fragrance being sprayed in the room when I got there
- Located close to interstate. Staff is exceptionally nice.
- For being an older property it was very clean and well maintained. Susan was very friendly and helpful! Thank you!
- Breakfast was horrible – very little selection – we actually went somewhere else to eat and that then cost us more money – shower was horrible – not matter what we did could not get water totally up to the shower head – there were no washcloths – very noisy – we could hear the conversation in the room next to us. Will never stay here again.
- Nice room, comfy bed, soft pillows, friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Geneva-on-the-lake Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Geneva-on-the-Lake Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!