5 Best Hotels To Stay In Fulton Missouri – Top Hotel Reviews
Fulton Missouri is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fulton Missouri. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fulton Missouri. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fulton Missouri. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fulton Missouri right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fulton Missouri with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Fulton Missouri:
Baymont Inn & Suites
This hotel is off Route 54, 5 minutes from The Auto World Car Museum. It offers an indoor pool and jacuzzi, an on-site gym, and free in-room Wi-Fi.All guestrooms at the Fulton Holiday Inn Express have coffee makers, microwave ovens, and refrigerators. They are equipped with cable TV and pay-per-view movie channels. A work desk is provided.The on-site gym is open 24 hours a day and is furnished with full-length mirrors. A business center is also located on site.Westminster College and William Woods University are 5 minutes from Holiday Inn Express Fulton.
- Breakfast and coffee was wonderful. Friendly staff
- They permitted me an early check-in which was greatly appreciated. The room was wonderful, the employees were very friendly, and the facility was very clean.
Great location. Restful and clean room.
- Secluded but easy to get to. Very inviting when you come in and the rooms were very nice.
- Pillows and bed were comfortable. Room spacious. Pretty quiet in hallway
Motel 6 Kingdom City
Located in Kingdom City, 21 miles from Columbia, Motel 6 Kingdom City features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- There was plenty of parking. A nice entryway and waiting room. And it was pet friendly
- Cost more than my usual when i come to visit Fulton and was not half as nice
- I like the price and it was conveniently located near restaurants, gas, and the highway.
- Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, access to interstate, and pets were allowed. The price was very reasonable.
- Nothing. Noisy, loud, do change sheets or get trash
Offering free Wi-Fi, an indoor swimming pool and a gym, this hotel is located in the village of Kingdom City. Westminster College and William Woods University are 5 miles away.Guest rooms at the Quality Inn Kingdom City include amenities such as cable TV and coffee maker. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also provided.Guests can relax in the spacious lobby in front of the fireplace. The Kingdom City Quality Inn also offers an indoor hot tub.A hot breakfast and breakfast buffet are served at the hotel every morning.Mark Twain Lake, the Les Bourgeois Winery and Vineyards and the University of Missouri are within 30 miles of the Quality Inn.
No reviews yet.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingdom City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingdom City offers accommodations in Kingdom City, just 21 miles from Columbia. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The hotel is new and really the best Holiday Inn Express I have ever stayed in!
- Key rig in the bedroom was a nice touch. It was the first time my wife and I had seen one in a hotel room.
- Had the egg white omelet with the veggies, yum. But the best was the biscuits and gravy!
- Accommodations are satisfactorily-designed and very clean.
- Refrigerator, coffee maker and microwave in room. Those are important little details that some hotels forget. The cleanliness and comfort were wonderful. The awning outside to park under! That was another one of those details we appreciated!
Days Inn Kingdom City
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Kingdom City, Missouri hotel is 6.8 miles from Westminster College. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A daily continental breakfast is served, including fresh fruit, cereal, and more.Cable TV is included in every room at Days Inn Kingdom City. Complete with a microwave, the room is equipped with a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk.A 24-hour front desk is offered at Kingdom City Days Inn. Other facilities offered include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Tanglewood Golf Course can be reached in 8 minutes’ drive. The National Churchill Museum is 6.8 miles away.
- Close to Interstate; friendly & accommodating staff; good, free breakfast.
- Close to many gas stations and very handy right off the highway.it was a quiet place to stay
- Bed and pillows were comfortable. Bathroom was clean…plenty of towels. Didn’t need to use it but room included a small safe. The staff was so friendly and very accommodating.
- This was an excellent value for the money and it was right off the highway so it was very convenient. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. Did not eat breakfast so I can’t comment.
- Room was clean and attractive. Hot waffles were delicious.
Top Hotels In Fulton Missouri Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fulton Missouri to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fulton Missouri but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fulton Missouri. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!