5 Best Hotels To Stay In Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Fuente El Sauz Castile And Leon:
Posada San Juan de la Cruz
Posada Espacio San Juan de la Cruz is set in the center of Fontiveros. This large property is set in a complex featuring a restaurant, café, terrace and a garden, as well as a performance school.The bright, modern rooms at Posada Espacio San Juan de la Cruz have wooden floors, and lightly colored fabrics and finishes. Offering views of Fontiveros, each of the north-east-facing rooms has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The garden is themed around the 4 elements, symbolizing the work of San Juan de la Cruz. The property is built on the site of Fontiveros’ old flour mill.The Espacio San Juan also features a jester and madrigal singing school. There is an auditorium and a library.The University town of Salamanca can be reached in 50 minutes by car and Ávila is around 31 mi away. Central Madrid is just over 90 minutes’ drive from the property.
- La relacion tan cercana del personal del hotel con los clientes. Estaban atentos a cualquier duda o sugerencia. Muchas gracias a Leire por su amabilidad y a los demas miembros de la Posada.
- Era un sitio de paso muy bueno, con mucho aparcamiento. El desayuno muy barato.
- La habitación my amplia. Ducha enorme. Todo, confortable y funcional.
- Habitaciones perfectas, grandes y espaciosas. La zona del viajero (recepción, comedor, bar) un poco descuidada.
- Habitación y baño muy espaciosos. Personal muy amable y atento.
Posada Isabel de Castilla
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Isabel de Castilla offers accommodations in Madrigal de las Altas Torres, 28 mi from Tordesillas.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub.This accommodations offers a fireplace, a dining area and a library. Guests will find a terrace and a garden. A hot tub is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Medina del Campo is 16 mi from Posada Isabel de Castilla, while Arévalo is 15 mi from the property. Valladolid Airport is 43 mi away.
- The staff was super friendly. We had an issue with the ac in our room and inmediately They decided to upgrate us. The breakfast was simply delicious and the accomodation was perfect.I highly recommend this place. I would like to repeat experience here.
- Room, garden, breakfast room and breakfast, the owner Almudena was helpful and friendly
- Lovely position, delightful large walled garden and super staff. A delight.
- Lo que más nos ha gustado ha sido lo bonito que está todo puesto y los detalles que tiene, por cierto que el desayuno es buenísimo
- La cama era muy cómoda y el desayuno muy bueno. Merece la pena para desconectar un fin de semana
Posada Real Los Cinco Linajes
Posada Los Cinco Linajes is in the historic town of Arévalo. It is a traditional building with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi.This inn offers stylish bedrooms with free minibar and private bathroom. The popular restaurant is well-known for its traditional local food.Los Cinco Linajes has an ideal location in the heart of Spain. The beautiful cities of Ávila and Segovia are both about 31 miles away.
- Beautifully restored palace in the center of Arevalo, very close to the A-6, just one hour north of Barajas, the Madrid Airport. It was a perfect choice for Teo tired travelers coming from the USA. It was easy to find and plenty of parking on the main plaza.
The location, right in the middle of the old pueblo.
The room, decorated in a kitsch style, full of details, so last century, so real.
The food in the restaurant. Tried the cochinillo with fried potatoes. Marvelous!
The friendly staff.
The heating, that worked flawlessly, considering the minus zero temperature outside.
Restaurant food excellent
Good location in centre of old town.
- Very pleasant hotel with lovely staff. Easy from the motorway when travelling through Spain. Interesting very old town. Food very good.
- After a misunderstanding with regard to dogs in the room we booked the hotel management couldn’t have been more helpful. We received a lovely warm welcome and felt very comfortable for our overnight stay.
Hotel Fray Juán Gil
Hotel Fray Juán Gil is located in the center of Arévalo, surrounded by restuarants, shops and cafés. All rooms have flat-screen satellite TV, a private terrace and a bathroom.Arévalo is well known for its Mudéjar architecture and also for the dish of roast suckling pig. The hotel’s own restaurant-café offers a range of local dishes, as well as a buffet breakfast. There is a free Wi-Fi hotspot on site.There is a bus stop just outside the Fray Juán Gil Hotel, offering a direct link to the railway station. The town is around an hour’s drive from Avila, Segovia and Salamanca.
- Good old style 2 star hotel. Couldn’t ask for more. In the part of town where people live.
- La ubicación del hotel es muy buena y hay mucha zona para aparcar.
- El mobiliario y decoración algo antiguos, pero limpio y cuidado, habitación de tamaño suficiente, silencio y limpieza
- El hotel está bien situado. Habitación amplia y con terraza.
- Hotel recomendable para pasar 1-2 noches en la zona, sin pedirle nada más que ir a descansar y a dormir. Muy bien situado en el pueblo. Desayuno correcto.
Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas
Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Horcajo de las Torres. The accommodations offers a restaurant.A flat-screen TV , blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a computer are available. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas features free WiFi throughout the property. Lunch and dinner can be arranged at an extra cost.Salamanca is 30 mi from Posada La Casa de Las Manuelas, while Tordesillas is 30 mi away.
- Owners were wonderfully welcoming and cooked us a fabulous meal in a beautiful garden setting. The rooms were comfortable and breakfast was delicious. It was a truly memorable stay.
- Everything. Angel and his family/staff are lovely. We had a warm reception. Although we arrived late, he was very thoughtful, kept the kitchen open, cooked us a delicious homemade meal and welcomed our animals. The other guests were also happy because the atmosphere is good. The hotel was very personable, clean and charming. We travel a lot for work and to stay here made it a pleasure
Warm welcome by owner to beautifully restored traditional property.
Lovely dinner and breakfast too.
A very unusual and individual place where we would definitely return and recommend to others. Ideal stopover en route for Andalusia.
- Different, quirky, clean, comfy. Fantastic outside bbq/kitchen. Wonderful home cooked food. Made to feel very welcome, no problem taking our french bulldog. A little gem, a one off.
- Angel the host was most welcoming and obliging. We arrived on Sunday evening with nowhere open. He cooked us a lovely meal, much earlier than the Spanish eat, to save us looking for a restaurant and eating much too late for our liking.
Top Hotels In Fuente El Sauz Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fuente el Sauz Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!