5 Best Hotels To Stay In Floral City Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Floral City Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Floral City Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Floral City Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Floral City Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Floral City Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Floral City Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Floral City Florida:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell
This Bushnell hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a bay window with cushioned seating. It features an outdoor pool and is 2.5 miles from Florida International Teaching Zoo.All spacious rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bushnell include a large work desk and a coffee maker. A hairdryer and free bathroom amenities are provided in each room.This hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and a 24/7 business center. Relaxing poolside lounge chairs are available on the deck.Bushnell Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is just 2.4 miles from Dade Battlefield Historic Park and Ridge Manor Oaks Country Club is a 15 minute drive away. Inverness Airport is 16.5 miles from the hotel.
- Check in was seamless, the room was very clean and the bed surprisingly comfortable.
The hotel was clean and comfortable. We needed to be near a family member who lives nearby and was ill.
There were two independent restaurants within walking distance.
- The jacuzzi tub was very nice feature along with the sink / fridge / microwave.
- Pleasant and respectful staff. Interested in assisting us to make our stay better.
- The bed was comfortable and the pillows were great! Loved them and slept well. Friendly young man at front desk for check in.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness
Off Highway 44 and only a short distance from downtown Inverness and other local attractions and activities, this hotel features spacious guest rooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Inverness with a free hot breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Get energized in the 24-hour fitness center, relax by the heated outdoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.Take a manatee tour on Crystal River, explore Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park or enjoy top-rated golf courses, all available only minutes from the Inverness Holiday Inn Express.
- General cleanliness very good, see comment below. Gym clean and well equipped.
- I liked the fact that it is pet friendly and the charge for that is more than reasonable. Would have like a more private way to take him outside, but no big deal. I understand the security issues. The room is awesome! Just so very nice and clean and comfortable. They have wifi that actually works!
- I loved the the window shades no light came through it was very nice and the room was wonderful. The morning desk lady was wonderful I love her Everytime I come stay she is such a nice person.
- Very modern features with up lighting in rooms and surround lighting on bathroom mirror. Kids swam in the outdoor heated pool when it was only 50 degrees outside.
- the people at front desk nicki and roxanne were very helpful with local information. never been here before. but they treated us like family members.
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills is located in Hernando, just 29 miles from The Villages. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV.Ocala is 26 miles from Quality Inn Citrus Hills, and Crystal River is 10 miles away.
- Room was very comfortable….nice outdoor swimming pool…staff very friendly….continental breakfast was excellent (warm and cold food)…great coffee.
- The bed was comfortable, and the staff was very friendly.
- Breakfast staff was very friendly and tried hard to please.
- Free caffè and tea 24/7 very nice place; the cost was fine for the services; I suggest it!
- The rooms were very clean and staff was so friendly!! The location was convenient also. We also have used Stay & Play Dog Care, which is right down the road. They all were great there and would recommend them to anyone and very inexpensive. Thank you all, we will miss Florida!
Located in Bushnell, 22 miles from The Villages, Bushnell Inn features an outdoor pool and views of the pool.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clermont is 24 miles from Bushnell Inn, and Tavares is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Clean rooms, AC was great, Staff was very welcoming and remembered us by name and what room number we were staying in even when the hotel was sold out. Bed was comfy. Close to interstate and close to fast food restaurants and Walmart. My pregnant wife was skeptical at first but was very pleased with the cleanliness and the welcome we received and she’s pretty picky. Room size was WAY better than the microtel down the road. We had family staying there as we were in town for a wedding and the rooms there were awful and the staff was very rude to our family there too.
- Friendly staff, VG location next to shopping & convenient to Webster flea market.
- The room and the hotel itself is a bit old but the staff and the cleanliness more than makes up for the few shortcomings that the place has
- Heating and cooling system works very well. Manager took the time to listen and he was computer literate
- Manager let us move when I said the ice machine outside our room was too noisy. Room was clean and everything (except the WiFi) worked. Beds okay. It met our needs.
Motel 6 Wildwood
Motel 6 Wildwood is located in Wildwood, just 10 miles from The Villages.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mount Dora is 28 miles from Americas Inn Wildwood, and Ocala is 22 miles from the property. Orlando Executive Airport is 51 miles away.
- Nothing special for a hotel room. The price was right. I liked having IHOP right next door
- The staff were fantastic. I lost my key fob. They helped me look for it and after two days of searching, my replacement came in the mail. Meanwhile, they kept an eye on my car because if I closed the doors, they would lock and I had to leave them all open. They let me make calls from their personal cell phone to get assistance so that I could retrieve mine. I can’t say enough about the staff of this motel.
- The property looked okay nothing fancy and nothing really bad. It was a regular looking motel
- I hop on the property great motel for the price didn’t see any bugs other then mosquitoes which are every where
- We liked the bedroom floor, the sink and countertop,TV and the close proximity to the IHOP restaurant.
Top Hotels In Floral City Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Floral City Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Floral City Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Floral City Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!