5 Best Hotels To Stay In Fiñana Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fiñana Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fiñana Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fiñana Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fiñana Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fiñana Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fiñana Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Fiñana Andalucía:
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax
Hotel Villa de Laujar de Andarax is located in Laujar de Andarax, in Almeria. The complex offers seasonal outdoor swimming pools, a tennis court and free outdoor parking.All accommodations at Hotel Villa de Laujar are built around spacious gardens. The villas have a large front porch, as well as air conditioning, a TV and free WiFi.The complex includes a bar and a restaurant, with ingredients from the onsite vegetable garden. There is also a children’s playground.The complex is set within the Almerian Alpujarra, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Nature Reserve. The park’s ski slopes can be reached in less than 3 hours, by car.
- Everything! Nice staff, quiet, clean and great for resting
- Loved hiking in the mountains spring wild flowers in full bloom gorgeous setting restaurant was very accommodating with our vegan diet thank u
- The hotel and rooms are beautiful, the staff are extremely helpful and kind, excellent value for money. The only point for the hotel to consider is giving guests ‘space’ as the walls are thin x
- The location is great with some lovely views but it’s a fair walk into town and a steep and unlit walk back.
- Very rural so great having the restaurant on site especially when visiting out of season. Pool area very relaxing. Brilliant value for money. Great shower in room.
Hospederia del Zenete
Situated as you enter Alpujarra, in the north of the Sierra Nevada, this hotel is across from the Castillo de La Calahorra.The accommodations are in a palace-fortress dating from the 16th century, in the middle of a setting of great natural interest. The property boasts a unique personality, with exquisite rooms and a restaurant with rich and traditional cuisine.From here you can try out numerous adventure sports in the national parks or alternatively, you can visit the cultural cities of Guadix and Granada.
Lovely sunny garden,
The barman / waiter whose name I didn’t get, was so friendly and helpful for the 2 days we stayed, went well above and beyond.
- Amazingly friendly member of staff working in the restaurant, made our evening meal which was very good. Relaxing quiet stay, the hotel appears to have loads of facilities that we did not take advantage of.
- Nothing except the location we did not stay the night and left.
- A very nice and comfortable room with a great view to the castle.
- the hotel looked very nice but it was very quiet, very few other people about
- Lovely sunny garden,
Hotel Rural Familiar Almirez-Alpujarra
Located in a private farm next to the Sierra Nevada, this hotel is a true escape from it all and is a fantastic base for exploring the natural surroundings.Enjoy a refreshing drink and tasty snack on the Almirez’s outdoor terrace during the summer months. Alternatively, relax in the cozy lounge and meet other guests during the cooler winters.The rooms are simply but cheerfully decorated with cooling tiles floors and wooden furniture. You can enjoy the wonderful views of the valley and mountains from the balconies. The Almirez’s surroundings are made up of almond trees, olive groves and vineyards.Take to the hills and the countryside in a cycling, trekking or horseback riding excursion. Soak up the sunshine and the fresh air and discover the beauty of the Sierra Nevada. Make a daytrip to one of the nearby vineyards where you can sample the delicious wines of the region.
- Great hotel and good value for money! We travelled with motorbike around the Alpujarra and my friend and I were very pleased with the hotel. The beds were excellent and the pillows even better, room very clean and warm. The breakfast was included and they had nice selection of cold cuts, cheese, cereals, juices, fruits, home made cake and jam, homemade quince…. honestly for 60 euro a night including breakfast you can’t get it better! The receptionist was very pleasant and the owner, an old Spanish man gave us some routes through off-road trails we wouldn’t find it otherwise! We crossed the Alpujarra at 2000 meters off-road in the most amazing trail you can imgine… and all thanks to him!
Quiet rural setting.
Balcony looking over olive orchard.
- On site restaurant was good, where they serve their own wine. The menu del dia was excellent value. Easy to find being just outside town. A good stopover when travelling through the Alpujarras.
- Es acogedor, limpio y tranquilo, el personal agradable, el desayuno bueno y variado; lo mejor el bizcocho, la mermelada y la carne de membrillo caseras.
- Son muy atentos respondiendo a todas las cuestiones que les planteamos.
Hotel Rural Real de Laroles
This converted and fully renovated charming property dates back to the 16th century. It is located in the Sierra Nevada National Park, nestled in the mountains of La Alpujarra, in the province of Granada.Its surroundings have 4 great hiking and cycling routes. On site there is cycling storage, as well as equipment to repair bikes. During summer you can swim in the communal pool, the largest of the area.This renovated hotel still retains many of the original features and much of its character. There is a living room with a fireplace, board games and a small bar where you can enjoy a cozy evening.The restaurant offers a number of traditional dishes from the local area. There is also a cafe for drinks and tapas with a terrace offering stunning views of the valley and mountains.The hotel is located 9.9 mi from the Puerto de La Ragua Ski Resort, and Granada is a 1-hour drive away.
- Everything, a warm welcome, great food, they even washed our clothes for us! Definitely a place to go back to.
Fantastic service. Very good breakfast.
Great view from the terrace.
The best accommodation on our bike tour through Andalusia.
Thank you Ramon.
Old fashioned wooden beams, cosy room.
Ramon was so helpful despite being very poorly. Couldn’t help enough. Really welcoming
- Lovely hotel in a small pretty village. The owner could not do enough for you would stay again thank you
- Ramos was so friendly. It was a pleasure to stay in his hotel. He offered a breakfast very early in the morning – we really did not expect it. Thank you very much!!
Casa Alma features free WiFi and views of mountain in Almería. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. Each room comes with a terrace with views of the garden.At the inn, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. A seating area is at guests’ disposal in all guest rooms, while some rooms also offer a DVD player. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Roquetas de Mar is 29 miles from Casa Alma, while Guadix is 24 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 46 miles away.
- Perfecto para viajar con niños, lugar tranquilo y buena anfitriona.
- Apartamento muy bonito, soleado y con bonitas vistas. La cama y almohadas super cómodas. Los propietarios muy amables y atentos. La zona ideal para montar en bici, está entre la Sierra de Baza y Sierra Nevada.
- L’appartamento era pulito e con tre camere come descritto.
- Buscábamos un lugar en un entorno rural y tranquilo y lo encontramos en este pueblo. Además en unos 10-15 min accedías a la autovía que te comunicaba con Almería-Granada o Cabo de Gata.
- La chimenea, pero no había leña, por lo tanto tampoco me gustó la chimenea
Top Hotels In Fiñana Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fiñana Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fiñana Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fiñana Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!