5 Best Hotels To Stay In Ferme-Neuve Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferme-Neuve Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ferme-Neuve Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferme-Neuve Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferme-Neuve Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ferme-Neuve Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ferme-Neuve Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Ferme-neuve Quebec:
Best Western Plus Mont-Laurier
Just over one mile from downtown Mont-Laurier, this hotel features continental breakfast and an indoor swimming pool. All guest rooms have a fridge.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are standard in all rooms at Best Western Plus Mont-Laurier. In-room coffee-making facilities are provided for added convenience.A fitness room overlooks the indoor pool at Mont-Laurier Best Western Plus. Guests also have access to a business room.Skiing at Centre De Ski De Fond Mont-Laurier is just over 1 miles from this hotel. Golfing at Club de Golf Vallée de la Lièvre is 4 miles from the hotel.
- Location was great. Lock up for sleds was excellent. Breakfast was great.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. Would gladly stay here again if ever in the area.
- the location was good, the accessibility to coffee in early morning was good. Overall the room was great. The bathroom was well kept and the water pressure for the shower was great.
- Great location. Rooms were clean and comfortable with small balconies. Breakfast was great.
- Beds and pillows very comfortable, pool nice and warm, continental breakfast provided good variety.
Comfort Inn Mont Laurier
Comfort Inn Mont Laurier offers accommodations in Mont-Laurier. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Proximity to everything and quiet. Nice to be steps away from Cage aux Sports – nice staff also at the bar. Very comfortable and pleasant hotel staff.
- Great accommodation – Fabulous fruit plate for breakfast at ‘Le Cage’ attached to hotel.
- Bon lit. Chambre propre. Personnel agréable et courtois.
- Très bien confortable et très propre. Merçi belle acceuil.
- La restauration à même l’hôtel ( cage aux sports). Pas besoin de sortir.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge L’Étape offers accommodations in Mont-Laurier. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Staff were very helpful with any issues. I needed help using my wifi FYI. The room was clean and beds very comfortable. Breakfast offered lots of choice.
- The place was clean and comfortable. There was a hot tub in the suite. The bed was cosy. It was kind of quiet, but only because it was vacant. The suite was a nice size.
- The room I was assigned was previously two smaller rooms, so it was enormous. It contained a giant bed and a jacuzzi bathtub in the main part of the room. The lady at the desk was very helpful and professional. Great place for a few nights and unbeatable value for the dollar.
- The room was huge. Easy to bring a playpen and a double stroller and still have room to walk around. It was really big compared to other 2 queen size bed.
- Spacious and very clean rooms, super quiet, pitch dark at night and large windows to brighten up your morning.
Super 8 Mont Laurier
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Super 8 Mont Laurier offers accommodations in Mont-Laurier.All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 36 miles from Super 8 Mont Laurier.
- Very welcoming staff at the reception. Cleanliness and efficiency of the facilities. Free breakfast with reasonable choice.
- Loved the friendly staff and shower pressure view tranquility breakfast and bed comfort and tv quality
- Only negative was that reception had only one of two Booking.com reservations. However, they quickly found us an extra room.
- nice pillows breakfast was good but open until 11am would be nice.
- Staff was extremely helpful even tho we didn’t speak French
Quality Inn Mont-Laurier
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Quality Inn Mont-Laurier offers accommodations in Mont-Laurier. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
I booked a room at this hotel very spontaneous while traveling around Quebec. The staff was friendly and the Check-In was no problem. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. The temperature in the room was perfect and you can easily regulate it yourself. There is a good working air conditioner and of course a radiator in the room which you can regulate as you want.
The breakfast was not included, but the staff at the restaurant was very friendly and it was delicious. The prices are appropriate and you even can get breakfast relatively late.
The Check-Out was easy and fast and it was Ok to sit in the lobby for a little while after check-out in order to use the wifi and plan the next steps of the trip.
There are a lot of Bars and Restaurants close to or at least not too far from the Hotel.
- Mattress was nice and firm – perfect! Washrooms (toiler / tub) very small even if I’m not overweight and a woman
- The room smelled like smoke and it was so bad we only stayed one night out of the 3.
- We had a clean big room with nice double beds. Everything right onsite and didn’t have to venture out. Restaurant, Bar, pool and we had secure snowmobile parking in front.
- The room was large and clean and the service was very nice.
- I booked a room at this hotel very spontaneous while traveling around Quebec. The staff was friendly and the Check-In was no problem. The room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. The temperature in the room was perfect and you can easily regulate it yourself. There is a good working air conditioner and of course a radiator in the room which you can regulate as you want.
Top Hotels In Ferme-neuve Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ferme-Neuve Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ferme-Neuve Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ferme-Neuve Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!