5 Best Hotels To Stay In El Peral Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
El Peral Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In El Peral Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Restaurante Setos
Hotel Restaurante Setos offers a traditional restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. Located in rural Castilla La Mancha, this restored country house is within an hour’s drive of Cuenca.Rooms at Hotel Setos are spacious and airy, with tiled floors and air conditioning. All rooms include a TV and a private bathroom.The Setos’ country-style restaurant serves fine Manchegan cuisine. Specialties include roast pork, partridge and characteristic rice dishes, as well as homemade desserts. The hotel also has a café bar with a terrace.Hotel Restaurante Setos offers free on-site parking and easy access to the N320 and A3 Motorways. Albacete is around 80 minutes’ drive away, while Alarcon Reservoir is just 15 minutes away.
Food in the restaurant was very good and good value.
Rooms were clean, functional for one night
- Once the room warmed up it was fine. The shower was good except we had to wait ages for hot water! It was ok for a stopover on our journey north.
- Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean, a traditional atmosphere and friendly staff. Room was surprisingly nice and very comfortable
- Lovely room good location owner very friendly and keen for you to try local cuisine
- Motilla del Palancar is a small town in the middle of nowhere, but it is only 5 min drive from the A3. We stopped here on our way back to Barcelona from Tarifa. The hotel has a restaurant and bar. The food is good, but seemed a bit expensive for what it was. The room was large enough and comfortable enough. The shower had good pressure. There is green space next to the hotel to walk dogs. There is a larger park about 7 min walk from hotel near the center of town.
- Food in the restaurant was very good and good value.
Hotel del Sol
Hotel del Sol is located in Motilla del Palancar, 6.2 mi from Alarcón and 40 mi from Cuenca. The hotel has a barbecue and children’s playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and heating. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Hotel del Sol features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a gift shop at the property. Breakfast is provided to all guests and includes fresh pastries baked daily.
- Value for money. Friendly staff. Good food. Parking.
- Some things were ok. Parking facilities were excellent.
- Bed was comfy. Central Heating on . Room at back so no National Road noise. Excellent menu of the day for lunch. Very Spanish which we wanted. Used by locals. Handy for breaking journey between Toledo and Moraira. Price was excellent. Just 10 minutes away from Alarcon. Supermarket across the road. Not a place to stay for holiday but great as an “Intransit” overnighter.
- Excellent location, great service, big rooms, elegant and traditional Spanish luxury and quality.
- Comfortable room of a nice temperature. Breakfast served in the bar/cafeteria and prepared when ordered. Easy to find and free parking is directly outside the hotel.
Hotel Restaurante Seto
This hotel and award-winning restaurant is just 1.9 mi off the Madrid-Valencia motorway. The restaurant serves characteristic food from the Castile-La Mancha region. There is free on-site parking and free Wi-fi is available in public area.Rooms at Seto hotel have stone flooring and a simple décor. They include a TV and have a private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning and heating.The characteristic La Mancha dishes served at Hotel Restaurante Seto include gazpacho, morteruelo, a pork liver stew, and ajo arriero, a cod dish.The hotel is on the N-320 national road, which passes through Motilla del Palancar at number 54. It is within 20 minutes’ drive of the historic towns of Alarcón and Villanueva de la Jara.
- El hotel es muy bonito, la comida de su restaurante esta buenísima y no es cara, el personal atento y la habitación esta muy bien.
- La limpieza todo muy limpio y con muy buen olor y el silencio que había, habitación grande para las personas que les guste lo rural está bien , pero para ir con niños que fue en mi caso no es el lugar ideal si es invierno ya que nos congelamos de frío.
- Atención recibida,personal muy agradable. todo limpio y confortable
- Los empleados muy agradables, pendientes de si necesitábamos algo, y el ambiente muy agradable
- El trato, la ubicacion, el parking, el calorcito de la habitacion y el desayuno. Excelente calidad precio. Vuelvo seguro.
Parador de Alarcón
Parador de Alarcón is an 8th-century Moorish castle, set next to the Júcar River. It is located above the medieval village of Alarcón, and offers free public parking on site.The huge Alarcón Reservoir is near to the hotel. The city of Cuenca is 50 miles away.The stone castle has original wood beams and traditional furnishings. It has clever design, combining old and new features.Rooms at the Parador Alarcón are spacious and comfortable. They are decorated with warm colors and luxury fabrics. They all have a private bathroom, air conditioning and a TV.The hotel offers a laundry service and a tour desk. It also has a garden, and a tower with wonderful views.The Parador’s restaurant offers traditional local food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a good selection of fine Spanish wine.
Wow! This parador is a cracker. It is in a lovely location, has amazing views, the staff are friendly and professional and the meals we had there were outstanding. Try the Thistle Stew for something completely different and delightful. The waitress for our evening meal in the restaurant was excellent as was our room which was in the tower and had an amazing view over the village of Alarćon.
Overall a terrific place to visit so as Molly Meldrum would say, “do yourself a favour” and go and book a night at Parador de Alarćon.
- The views from the ramparts were excellent. Very well maintained property.
- The hotel is special, very pleasant to stay in. The hotel’s restaurant is very good and has a fair price.
- Beautiful setting – perfect “get away from it all” place
There was an information paper especially for that room telling about the view.
You could borrow a key to get up on the roof.
- Wow! This parador is a cracker. It is in a lovely location, has amazing views, the staff are friendly and professional and the meals we had there were outstanding. Try the Thistle Stew for something completely different and delightful. The waitress for our evening meal in the restaurant was excellent as was our room which was in the tower and had an amazing view over the village of Alarćon.
Located in Alarcón, Hotel Hierbaluisa has a garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace, a shared lounge, as well as a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at Hotel Hierbaluisa have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
- The hotel is located in a pretty small town. We were welcomed by the owner who explained everything and was very helpful The room was very clean & comfortable. The breakfast was great; fresh fruits & homemade jams & cake. Cannot fault it; it is so much better then the stuffy Parador.
The setting is gorgeous.
The Manager is a lovely guy, he doesn’t speak English but he really tries hard to help.
The room was modern, chic, clean and well appointed.
Breakfast was excellent, fruit, toast, cooked meats and cake.
Just a really lovely out of the way village with fantastic scenery
- The welcome by the manager and his efforts to communicate with us. The room was great and so was the breakfast.
- Nice family driven hotel in a completely renovated old stone house, nicely decorated. The room was comfortable, warm and cosy, with AC, WiFI and big TV. Friendly, kind and helpful owners, absolutely recommended!
- Nos encantó la decoración, las mermeladas de Luisa y las atenciones de José Luis, deliciosa estancia para repetir.
Top Hotels In El Peral Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Peral Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!