5 Best Hotels To Stay In El Divisadero Chihuahua – Top Hotel Reviews
El Divisadero Chihuahua is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Divisadero Chihuahua. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Divisadero Chihuahua. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Divisadero Chihuahua. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Divisadero Chihuahua right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Divisadero Chihuahua with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In El Divisadero Chihuahua:
Hotel Divisadero Barrancas
Hotel Divisadero Barrancas is located in El Divisadero, just 4.5 miles from San Rafael. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.
Fantastic location and old world lodge feel.
Views to die for!
Excellent view, clean room, heater works well, food is nice
transportation for parquet aventura is availavle with 100MXN/PERSON
This hotel is perched on the cliff tops over looking the canyon. The views from the balcony and bar are simply amazing.
This could easily be one the best hotels in the world if only the owners cared about the actual building a bit more.
- Amazing location on the rim of the Copper Canyon. Wonderful lounge/bar, set up with many games, etc. Magnificent views. Room was adequate, had everything we needed.
We just stayed at this hotel because of his location and the spectacular view over the canyon
Rooms are nice
- Fantastic location and old world lodge feel.
Hotel Mirador Posada Barranca
Hotel Mirador Posada Barranca offers accommodations in Areponapuchic. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- The view from almost anywhere in the hotel is breathtaking. The food was substantial and enjoyable. Plenty of activities are available from the hotel.
- Really good cinnamon rolls. Bed very comfortable. View from room spectacular.
- The room balcony and the restaurant terrasse, both with view on the canyon and great for bird watching. Friendly staff, especially at the bar and restaurant. The room itself was confortable and had a heater.
Great view and great location.
Clean and comfortable.
- Perfect location. Beautiful scenery. Rooms are clean, comfortable and with a view.
Located in Areponapuchic, 2.5 miles from San Rafael, Mansion Tarahumara features a barbecue and playground. The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.
- Budget Hotel to get to know Barranca del Cobre. Nice cabins with warm water and nice views. Some rooms have view to the canyon, but the hotel is not as spectacular as the Hotel Mirador nearby.
Very kind and helpful staff. Pick-up from/to the train station incl. Guided walk to the edge of the canyon on the first day of our stay. Transport to the Adventure Park on request. Horse riding possible at the hotel.
We really enjoyed the familiar atmosphere and the view which is either to the valley or with an upgrade into the canyon. Best value for money.
- My husband and I stayed in the room at the top of the mountain and had an spectacular view of Copper Canyon
- The staff are super friendly. Transportation is provided to and from the chepe train station. All meals included during the stay, and served family style according to a schedule. They also provide transport to the Adventure Park every morning, and took us on a short walk to the canyon rim on day of arrival.
The owner was very helpful and next day drop us with a car to Divisadero.
We had a nice breakfast with a delicious home made apple jam.
The room had a heater and a comfy bed.
Cabaña Los Portales
Cabaña Los Portales offers accommodations in Areponapuchic. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.
- Though it’s very simple and the grounds don’t have anything to recommend them, the place is owned by a very friendly family who take excellent care of it. The room was large and sparkling clean with a hard but comfortable bed. There is a dining room where you can buy a plate of whatever they’re serving for that meal for 90 pesos. It was tasty homestyle Mexican food. They can also arrange tours of nearby Copper Canyon for you.
The rooms are large and airy and designed to keep cool in the heat of the day and warmed by gas fire in the evening (nights get cold this time of year).
The breakfasts were satisfying and the evening meals were both delicious and authentic and extremely low in cost.
The Señora goes out of her way to make your time there comfortable.
Includes free pick-up and drop at the railway station and offers tours of the area and transportation to the adventure park.
- I loved my experience at this hotel. The owners were sooo very nice and helpful. The food was very good as well. Tip: book the 2 hour horseback ride. It’ll be the highlight of your trip to Copper Canyon.
- Very friendly and helpful Delia arranged a tour for us to accomodate our short time there, unique vistas and plances, very satisfied.
- It is an owner operated property (Delia and Francisco), very clean, traditional style of Mexican accommodation with a shaded porch to sit on which looks out on an open yard. There were several birds in the nearby forest. They met us at the train station which is about a kilometer away and provided a meal upon our arrival. Breakfast was included in the price.
Hotel Barrancas del Cobre
Hotel Barrancas del Cobre is located in Areponapuchic, just 2.5 miles from San Rafael.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.
- The breakfast was at another hotel that was a few mins walk. The view there was amazing!
Hotel was nice, and comftarble. Hotel didn’t have a restaurant o premises you have to use he shuttle to go to the Sister hotel that’s like 3 min. Away. Kind of hard when you have small children traveling with you. Although we made it work. Also food for lunch and dinner has a set menu. They don’t accommodate,
Makes it hard when your kids do t like the food. There aren’t restaurants close by that you can walk to. Not sure if you use a taxi.
- Hotel is close to the Chepe train-station. Room is confortable, sitting room with billards and coffee&tea available for guests.
- Once we got away from the hotel and to the view and food (there is no food at the hotel) of another hotel it was just ok.
- It’s a beautiful hotel surrounded by beautiful gardens.
Top Hotels In El Divisadero Chihuahua Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Divisadero Chihuahua to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Divisadero Chihuahua but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Divisadero Chihuahua. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!