5 Best Hotels To Stay In Eddyville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Eddyville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eddyville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eddyville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eddyville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eddyville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eddyville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Eddyville New York State:
Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville offers accommodations in Ellicottville.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salamanca is 8 miles from Wingate by Wyndham, and Cuba is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 46 miles from Wingate by Wyndham Ellicottville.
So very close to the ski hill .
Really pretty little town, hotel right in town.
- I traveled to Ellicottville for skiing. The hotel is cheaper than those located near slops but does not offer discount tickets. It is very close to main slop of Holiday Valley (5 min drive) and conveniently located in center of Ellicottville close to shops and restaurants.
- The breakfast was AWESOME for a continental breakfast, the staff was super friendly and amazing location for just some fun and shopping!
- Bed was comfy. Large Continental Breakfast. Everything was good except the eggs!
The lady that worked the breakfast area during the week was nice, knowledgeable of area and helpful!
Housekeeping was very attentive without being intrusive.
- So very close to the ski hill .
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino
Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino offers accommodations in Salamanca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.Ellicottville is 9 miles from Seneca Allegany Resort & Casino, and Cuba is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 55 miles from the property.
Nice rooms. Best deal in the area, only 20 minutes from the Holliday Valley slopes.
Valet parking well organized
The French restaurant was outstanding. Complements to the chef!
Classy atmosphere, food with excellent quality and presentation.
Mountain Buffet was out of sight. That alone will bring me back.
Janet in security was most helpful in helping me recover some clothing I left behind. I rushed a little too much in departure because of the snow coming in and the roads getting ugly.
- Didn’t have breakfast, dinner buffet was delicious and a wonderful variety.
- Not happy with the whole experience for the price we paid for our room
- The restaurant staff was very professional. And polite.
- Nice rooms. Best deal in the area, only 20 minutes from the Holliday Valley slopes.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salamanca
This Salamanca, New York hotel is adjacent to the Seneca Allegany Casino and Seneca Iroquois National Museum. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a hot buffet breakfast.Guests of the Holiday Inn Express Hotel Salamanca can enjoy free access to the indoor pool and hot tub. A small gym and a 24-hour business center are also available.A cable TV and a coffee maker are standard in every room at the Salamanca Holiday Inn Express. All rooms are warmly decorated and include a sitting area and a work desk.Downtown Salamanca is a 4-minute drive from the hotel. Allegany State Park is 5 miles away.
- Really did not stay long enough to take advantage of the perks, but would visit again !
- GREAT PILLOWS, AND STAFF OVERALL WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND ATTENTIVE
- The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was really friendly and smiling. The breakfast was good.
- The room was exceptionally clean. Staff was welcoming and polite. Free breakfast was well stocked, fresh and we’ll attended to.
- Pool & jacuzzi was nice. The complimentary continental breakfast was good too.
Myers Steakhouse & Inn
Located in Salamanca, 8 miles from Ellicottville, Myers Steakhouse & Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Buffalo Niagara International Airport, 54 miles from Myers Steakhouse & Inn.
- I honestly contemplated stealing the pillows they were so comfortable
- I liked the comfort of the bed, loved the shower, we would definitely come back.
- Convenience of the steakhouse just downstairs. Very accommodating staff.
- Spotless, everything we needed. Great value for money. Would definitely stay there again.
Very nice room which was very clean
Lots of pillows and extra blankets was great !
Microtel Inn & Suites Springville
Less than a 20-minute drive from the Holimont Ski Area, this Springville hotel features guest rooms free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning.A hairdryer and ironing facilities are included in each room at Microtel Inn & Suites Springville. A work desk is also provided in all guest rooms.Guests can catch up on work in the business center or enjoy a snack from the on-site vending machines at Springville Microtel Inn & Suites. The front desk is available 24-hours a day.Ralph Wilson Stadium is 21 miles from this hotel. Downtown Buffalo and Allegheny State Park are within a 35-minute drive of the property.
The cost versus location equation worked out perfectly for us. It was a great little hotel, close enough to Ellicottville, at just the right price.
The hotel was clean and the staff was always pleasant. We recommend this hotel.
- Stayed there a couple of years ago and it has been vastly improved.
- Staff was friendly and helpful and the hotel was clean!
- The price for this hotel is great! We were right in between Buffalo and Holiday Valley, the two places we wanted to visit during out trip so it worked out fantastically. We went during the Holidays and driving through town was extra pleasant with all of the lights and decor. The staff was very helpful and we enjoyed everything!
- The property was well maintained. Clean and comfortable. The staff was very attentive.
- The cost versus location equation worked out perfectly for us. It was a great little hotel, close enough to Ellicottville, at just the right price.
Top Hotels In Eddyville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eddyville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eddyville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eddyville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!