5 Best Hotels To Stay In Detroit Lakes Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Detroit Lakes Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Detroit Lakes Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Detroit Lakes Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Detroit Lakes Minnesota:
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Lakes Inn offers accommodations in Detroit Lakes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing. The nearest airport is Hector International Airport, 47 miles from Lakes Inn.
No reviews yet.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Detroit Lakes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Detroit Lakes offers accommodations in Detroit Lakes.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hector International Airport, 46 miles from Americas Detroit Lakes.
- The night we stayed it snowed 6 inches. When we went to our car the next morning, someone a shoveled a path to our car doors! Much appreciated.
- The amazing and delicious breakfast. Plenty of room for the whole family (mom, dad, 3yr old, and 9m old).
- It was so quiet and peaceful. For the first time in weeks I was able to get full night of sleep.
- We were glad to have a nice hotel to stay in and accept our pets as well. We had to leave our pets for a short time. Staff came in and cleaned even tho we told them it wasn’t necessary. Great Staff! We will definatley staff at your hotel again!
- We had a great time. Rooms were clean, building smelled good, no smoking lingering smell. Cant think of one single negative thing to report. All good!
Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes
A short walk from Saint Marys Innovis Health Center in Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, this hotel features on-site dining, an indoor pool and sauna. The comfortably-furnished guest rooms include free Wi-Fi.Along with a flat-screen TV with cable, each room at the Holiday Inn Detroit Lakes hotel comes with tea and coffee-making facilities, a fridge and microwave. Featuring lake-inspired art, all bright rooms include a sitting area and work desk.Located at the Detroit Lakes Holiday Inn, The Ice House Restaurant serves American fare. Its menu includes steak and succulent Walleye as well as hamburgers and salads. Room service is available.Maplewood State Park is 35 miles from this hotel. Tamarac National Wildlife Refuge is a 50 minute drive away.
- Right on the lake and had a great view! Was perfect location, nice and quiet. There are boat rentals at a decent price.
- Great overnight stay in beautiful location; friendly and helpful staff; clean and dog-friendly.
- We always have a great stay at the Holiday Inn.. Great staff great location beautiful outside bar area.. see ya next year!
- The wonderful view from bar patio and if you got a room with odd number you got a view of the beautiful Lake
- It was nice and relaxing and my children loved the pool.
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Lakes
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Lakes offers accommodations in Detroit Lakes.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is business center at the property.Hector International Airport is 47 miles away.
- Room was very nice and spacious. Breakfast was good. Friendly and helpful staff
- I didn’t like that some how I got on Booking .com. I would never use that. It cost me a lot more using Booking . com
- Right across from the lake and park and brand new. The staff were amazing. Casey checked us in and was outstanding and Jackie greeted us each morning with a wonderful smile and conversation. The breakfast was really good and varied just enough each morning but always had the basics and left us full for the morning activity. Highly recommended if your in Detroit lakes
- I stayed with friends and they accommodated us with adjoining rooms with a view! Staff was very friendly
- The property is right across the street from Detroit Lake, beautiful location!
The Inn at Dunvilla, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Pelican Rapids
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Inn at Dunvilla, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member Pelican Rapids offers accommodations in Dunvilla.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Hector International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Detroit Lakes Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Detroit Lakes Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Detroit Lakes Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Detroit Lakes Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!