5 Best Hotels To Stay In Crested Butte Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Crested Butte Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Crested Butte Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crested Butte Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crested Butte Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Crested Butte Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Crested Butte Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Crested Butte Colorado:
Old Town Inn
One of our top picks in Crested Butte.Featuring Wi-Fi in all rooms, this hotel provides guests with a free shuttle service to Mount Crested Butte. A hot tub is offered for guest relaxation. Free parking is featured on site.Rooms at Old Town Inn include a sitting area with a desk, a flat-screen cable TV and a small refrigerator. Each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Old Town Inn Crested Butte guests can enjoy coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby all day. Other facilities include ski storage and a ski shop. The property also provides free parking.Lake Grant is 3 miles from the hotel and Peanut Lake is 2 miles from Crested Butte Old Town Inn.
- Old Town Inn was great! The rooms were super clean and the staff was accommodating and friendly. The shuttle stop was very close, and because it was the beginning of the route, we always got a seat. There was a grocery store, liquor store, and deli right across the parking lot and it was a very short walk (or shuttle ride) to the main area of town.
- The dog Luke was adorable and friendly! Breakfast was convenient and yummy! The hot tub was so nice after a long day of snowboarding! Thank you all so much for having us!
- Great place to stay. Everyone was really nice and it was very clean.
- Very friendly staff, including a very friendly lab named Luke. Easy walking distance to ski shuttle and restaurants in town.
- Friendly and helpful staff, Comfy bed and excellent pillows and linen. Good value. Nice stroll to the main street
Elevation Hotel & Spa
This Colorado property has ski-in/out access to the Crested Butte Mountain Resort. A large fireplace is in the lobby and the rooms include flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations.A kitchenette with granite counter tops and a microwave is standard for all rooms at the Elevation Hotel & Spa. The rooms have rustic dark wood furniture and access to free Wi-Fi.Guests can store or rent ski equipment at the seasonal shop or relax in the full-service Elevation Spa. The property also includes a fitness center overlooking 2 outdoor hot bathtubs.Dining at the Elevation includes the 9380 Prime, which serves American cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant features homemade desserts and a full bar.In the Gunnison National Forest, the Elevation is within a 5-minute drive of downtown Crested Butte, which features shopping and dining. The Gunnison/Crested Butte Airport is 31 miles from the property.
Excited to have a white Christmas!
Fresh snow great skiing great staff ski rentals right at hotel couldnt have asked for more. The only negative was ordering food online at their restaurant they should have had the waitstaff take the orders..a group of about 10 walked out after waiting.
- Awesome location. Our room was a King Deluxe and was amazing. This hotel has a fabulous location being at the base of two ski lifts.
- Location was fantastic. Rent skis at shop in the hotel and walk 30 yards to the lift. Ski home all the way to the front of the hotel, pop the skis off and leave them at the ski valet. Greatness!
- Everyone was friendly. The staff at the ski equipment rental shop,Elevate, were very knowledgeable and accommodating. Scooter was amazing!
- Great location, very comfortable bed and living space. The small kitchen is a nice extra. We took the free shuttle into town for dinner and drinks; a great option to avoid parking and driving after wine with dinner.
- Excited to have a white Christmas!
A 10-minute walk from Crested Butte Ski Resort, this hotel features shuttle services to the ski base area. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves and daily continental breakfast.All guest rooms at Nordic Inn feature a cable TV with HBO movie channels, a private bathroom and a hairdryer. Spacious chalets at the hotel have a fully equipped modern kitchen, a gas fireplace and a private sauna.After a day of skiing, guests of Inn Nordic can unwind in the Great Room where they can socialize, play games and enjoy views of Mt. Crested Butte. If they prefer, guests can relax in the hot tub, which is accessible by heated sidewalks on an outdoor deck.Heated boot dryers and secure ski and snowboard storage are provided at Nordic Inn. Bicycle storage is available in the spring and summer. Snow shoes are available.Crested Butte town center is a 10-minute drive away. Kebler Pass is 10 miles away.
- Breakfast was of highest quality, owners are incredibly friendly and bed was surprisingly soft
- VERY CLEAN. Owners are so friendly. Breakfast was wonderful. Beds were super comfortable. Only a short walk to ski rental stores and lifts. Hot tub was fantastic. Cookies are always out and so delicious! We will definitely be back, with our kids next time.
- Our entire stay was perfect . The owners went out of their way to see to it that we had everything that we needed to make our stay perfect. The breakfast each morning was a Continental breakfast but on the last morning they made us scrambled eggs and ham.We had an awesome 25th wedding anniversary stay at the Nordic Inn.
- The bed was amazing. The staff/owner was lovely to my son and I when we checked in. The rooms seem to have been renovated recently!
- Style was fitting.. alpine chalet! Walk to the lifts and shops. Lovely owners who take great pride in their Inn and making guests happy.
The Inn at Crested Butte
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Inn at Crested Butte offers accommodations in Crested Butte.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport, 23 miles from The Inn at Crested Butte.
No reviews yet.
The Grand Lodge Hotel and Suites
Featuring a spa with modern indoor/outdoor pool, natural beauty treatments, and a 24-hour front desk, this non-smoking, 3-star hotel is only 600 feet from the ski lifts at Mount Crested Butte.The Grand Lodge Hotel and Suites provides spacious, classic-style rooms with tea/coffee facilities, safe, and sitting area. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The Grand Lodge’s Wildflower Spa specializes in wildflower wraps, body scrubs, and aromatherapy treatments. A gym, hot tub and steam room are also available.The on-site Woodstone Grill and Lounge serves international specialties. An extensive breakfast buffet is also available.Bicycles and ski equipment can be rented at the pet-friendly Hotel and Suites Grand Lodge. Guests can easily explore Peanut Lake and Gunnison National Forest, just 4 miles away.
- Wonderful stay, beautiful location. Can not wait to return…
- convenient to where friends stayed. Rustic free parking, relaxed
Reasonable rates for mid summer
Clean, quiet, good parking
- Upgraded my room to a suite for the same price without being ask!
- Great helpful staff! Knowledgeable about the area. They gave us some great suggestions for restaurants. Always happy to help.
Top Hotels In Crested Butte Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Crested Butte Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Crested Butte Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Crested Butte Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!