5 Best Hotels To Stay In Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania:
Quality Inn Meadville
The Quality Inn Meadville hotel is located near Interstate 79, close to the Drake Well Museum and Baldwin-Reynolds House Museum. Free WiFi is offered.All guest rooms are equipped with coffee makers, microwaves and refrigerators. Non-smoking rooms can be requested.This hotel offers on-site fitness centre. Business travelers will appreciate access to copy and fax services. A variety of restaurants and several shopping opportunities are located nearby.Allegheny College is just 4 miles away. The Conneaut Lake Park amusement park is 9.9 miles from this hotel. The Pymatuning Deer Park is 18 miles away.
- The hotel is dated, but it’s very obvious attempts have been made to update it. The updated features compliment each other well. additionally, I was impressed with the device friendly outlets. There were at least two separate outlets in my room that offered additional standard plugs, as well as 4 USB ports each. Also I was impressed at the cleanliness of the hotel. Overall a great hotel for the price.
- Front Desk was very nice and breakfast was awesome. Room was tidy when we checked in.
- Great breakfast. Coffee better than expected. Would def return.
- Price and location, good selection of restaurants nearby.
- Eggs weren’t very good. Probably egg substitutes.
Hampton Inn Meadville
This hotel is 3 miles from downtown Meadville.The hotel offers an indoor pool, jacuzzi, business center and rooms with MP3 docking stations.Hampton Inn Meadville rooms include a flat-screen TV, microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and free Wi-Fi.Meadville Hampton Inn provides a 24-hour coffee bar and daily breakfast. Guests can work out in the gym or use the laundry facilities.The Hampton Inn is 4 miles from Allegheny College. The Erie International Airport is 40 miles from the hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and greeted us with fresh baked cookies! They gave us a room near the pool which was perfect for my nine and eleven year olds! Breakfast was also a big hit with traditional foods and some fun options, too!
- The wifi had issues for an hour or two during my stay, but I spent my time in the gym and it all worked out.
The breakfast had a pretty decent selection, and we weren’t rushed, which was nice, as we barely made it down in time. It was nice to see that even if you came 10 minutes before the breakfast was done you had a good selection.
The hotel was clean and comfortable, we enjoyed our stay.
- The facility is clean and well maintained. Comfortable bed.
- Very comfortable atmosphere, relaxing and convenient.
Econo Lodge Meadville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Meadville offers accommodations in Meadville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport, 36 miles from Econo Lodge Meadville.
- You need to update your info. The book and website clearly states check out time is 12pm. We had a knock at our door saying check out was 11am. When we got in our room the heat was turned off and it was 50 degrees in the room. There are no ashtrays in the smoking rooms i stayed there 2 times now and neither room had them and i specifically asked for ashtray on web when it asked if i had any special requests. There were several cigarette burns in the carpet probably because you don’t provide ashtrays.
- The bed was comfortable. Bathroom was good size & clean.
- The room was very clean. All the amenities were there. Bed was comfortable. My only complaint was the smell of cigarette smoke. It was NOT in the room, the room was great. I suspect it was a non-compliant customer!
- bed super comfy, shower nice and hot waffles were yummy staff real nice
- This hotel has wonderful staff and is a comfortable place to sleep. Great value !!
Holiday Inn Express Meadville (I-79 Exit 147a)
The Holiday Inn Express Meadville I-79 Exit 147A is located off of Highway 79, and features a microwave and refrigerator in each of it’s guest rooms for added convenience.This Meadville Holiday Inn Express hotel is near Allegheny College, Conneaut Lake Park, The Drake Well Museum, Conneaut Cellars Winery, and Baldwin Reynolds House Museum.Some amenities of this hotel include free breakfast, free wireless internet, and an on-site fitness center.
No reviews yet.
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Greenville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cobblestone Hotel & Suites – Greenville offers accommodations in Greenville, just 22 miles from Grove City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hermitage is 13 miles from Cobblestone Hotel Greenville, and Youngstown is 27 miles away. Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The cleanliness, the location, and the staff were perfect.
- Location, location, location. Hotel is super-close to downtown Greenville PA. Breakfast always nice.
- Hotel is brand new – I travel a LOT for business and thought this hotel was terrific overall. I tend to be a little picky and you will see that in my detailed review! It had the quality and consistency of a Hampton, but also had extra amenities like a small bar area with TVs in a common area, pool was reasonable size for indoor also. Our room was rather large even for a two queen room and TV channel options were great – my son was able to see college games that were on special channels – we had a separate TV and couch area in our room too that was kind of a ‘cubby’ – there was a microwave, mini fridge, coffee maker with enough for two cups of reg/decaf/tea. Breakfast downstairs had the two hot options (saus gravy and biscuits and eggs) plus two waffle makers and the normal bagels, toast, cereal, yogurt that you find in most quality chains now.
- Great morning breakfast. Quiet area. Close to the downtown area. Rooms were comfortable also.
- The breakfast was very good. Hotel was new and clean. Best part was location – there is not another nice hotel in Greenville PA and Cobblestone fills that need!
Top Hotels In Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Conneaut Lake Park Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!