5 Best Hotels To Stay In Collinsville Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Collinsville Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Collinsville Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Collinsville Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Collinsville Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Collinsville Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Collinsville Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Collinsville Virginia:
Quality Inn Dutch Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Quality Inn Dutch Inn offers accommodations in Collinsville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 42 miles from Quality Inn Dutch Inn.
Great breakfast! Clean room!Room had microwave and frig. Walmart very close. Resturants nearby. Mall nearby.Good for the price.
- The room was perfect the breakfast was everything the staff is very friendly
- Room location in rear was quiet and easy to take the dogs for walks without disturbing anyone. Breakfast buffet had many options and was quite good.
- Breakfasted fantastic staff is nice.front desk sent someone to help with heater.
- Room service was excellent. Room was cleaned, plenty of clean towels and maids were friendly.
- Great breakfast! Clean room!Room had microwave and frig. Walmart very close. Resturants nearby. Mall nearby.Good for the price.
Knights Inn Collinsville
Knights Inn Collinsville offers accommodations in Collinsville.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 43 miles from Knights Inn Collinsville.
- nothing When we got there we had to go around and plug every thing in. The knob on the refrigerator was broken and every thing that I had put in it froze. Light bulbs in the lights was blown out. The bed had pee stains all over the mattress. The bath room ceiling was falling down and the front at door was dirty. You had to kick the door to get into the room because door was stuck and the curtains had stains all over them. Told Man at front desk and all he had to said was oh we are remodeling. Was no told that when I booked the room. Also asked for handicap room when I made the booking and when I got there they said that they had no handicap rooms there. Worst place I have ever stayed at.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff was very helpful and courteous
- Well the lady at the front desk when we checked the end was very rude also the bathroom was nasty the heater did not work the Sheets Were stained there were no towels the bed was not made
- Owner was very pleasant and very helpful for surrounding restaurants.
Good location, and quick, easy transit to The speedway.
Staff was very courteous and helpful. Restaurants are close.
Pricing was better than others at found in my search.
Baymont Inn & Suites Martinsville
Featuring free WiFi, Baymont Inn & Suites Martinsville offers accommodations in Martinsville.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Piedmont Triad Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Bed sheets were clean and bed was comfy. After a day of being in the freezing cold, a hot shower and warm bed was all I was needing.
- It was perfectly quiet, the bed was comfortable, the shower was good.
- Good location and the property was very well maintained and clean
- The location of the hotel. The size of the suite.
- Pleasant stay. Maid service was excellent. Breakfast good. Attractive room.
Comfort Inn Martinsville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn Martinsville offers accommodations in Martinsville. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is provided.The nearest airport is Piedmont Triad Airport, 42 miles from Comfort Inn Martinsville.
- Good breakfast, helpful and polite staff, and clean room.
- The beds were very good and the breakfast was great. We enjoyed our stay. We did have to change rooms after we checked in because of a guest next door was having a party. Loud music and a lot of coming and going. It all was handled very well by the Front Desk.
- They treated me very nice.. I love it at the Comfort Inn… I love the people there and it’s very clean.
- I liked that the staff was open to help us during our stay
- The room was clean, staff was nice, plenty of parking, and they served breakfast:)
Hampton Inn Martinsville
This Martinsville hotel is 3 miles from the Virginia Museum of Natural History. Hampton Inn Martinsville features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.A desk and coffee maker are included in each guest room. The rooms also have hairdryers and ironing facilities.Hampton Inn Martinsville serves breakfast and is equipped with vending machines and a gym. For added guest convenience, the hotel offers a business center and meeting facilities.Patrick Henry Community College is 5 miles from Hampton Inn. The hotel is within 10 miles of Martinsville Speedway and Philpott Lake.
- I love a firm mattress. This one could have been a bit softer, but I was okay with it. I can see where other people could have not slept well if they prefer a softer mattress.
- Stayed one night, traveling from Richmond to Averett and Ferrum for baseball. Very clean, and comfy. Staff was very nice. Breakfast bar was amazing for two hungry teens and nice strong coffee for mom!! Up the hill from hotel were many fast food places to eat. Would stay there again ow that I’ve seen it.
- The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was great. Staff was very nice and friendly.
- Hands down best breakfast at a hotel chain. Lots of healthy options, good coffee, and very well maintained all morning.
- Everything was perfect! The room was modern, spacious and clean, with both a fridge and microwave, plus coffee. The breakfast buffet was always well-stocked. All grounds were clean; pool was sparkling. Staff was so polite, helpful, and professional. I left (2) “Catch Me” cards.
Top Hotels In Collinsville Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Collinsville Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Collinsville Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Collinsville Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!