5 Best Hotels To Stay In Cobá Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Cobá Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cobá Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cobá Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cobá Quintana Roo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cobá Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cobá Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Cobá Quintana Roo:
Coqui Coqui Coba
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Coqui Coqui Coba is located in Cobá, just 26 miles from Tulum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Cozumel Airport is 52 miles away.
- The property was absolutely stunning – the setting, the rooms and the restaurant were all beautiful. The food was exceptional, everything was fresh and delicious. Coqui Coqui is really a special place.
- Atmosphere, fine dine MEX food and great cocktails
- The design details and aesthetic of the hotel are beautiful and the food/drinks were great. Their smell of their products is also great and the King Palapa Suite is really spacious & private which is great.
- Amazing hotel, beautiful decor, tasty food and really really good drinks. The staff is super friendly and helpful! Best place to stay in Coba, can’t wait to come back.
- This place is unreal. It’s kind of like staying on the set of a movie or a photoshoot. There are sweeping views of the lake, two stone towers connected by a footbridge, two small pools, and many hammocks for relaxing. The staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly. Breakfast was great and dinner was the best fish we had during our trip across the Yucatán. It’s an amazing place to stay if you want to get up early to tour the archeological site and Mayan ruins at Cobá. You could walk there or drive five minutes down the road. You will be awakened by roosters (I loved this), no need for an alarm clock.
Hotel Sac Be
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sac Be offers accommodations in Cobá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tulum is 26 miles from Hotel Sac Be, and Akumal is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- If you are looking for a clean, simple hotel with friendly staff and a good price, this is the place. It helps to enjoy being woken up in the morning by roosters (which we like) and to appreciate the monkey that lives next door. The breakfast food was very good. There is secure parking behind the hotel. Coba is a great town to visit, including the ruins and the cenotes.
- Big room with comfy beds and new bathroom. Efficient staff and clean place
- Friendly little guesthouse,close to the ruins for an early start to be beat the coaches. Great food stall up the road,Valladolid bus picks up right outside at 11.30.
Everything, especially the location, lake and jungle. We saw two crocodiles in the lake and lots of birds
Ten minute walk to the ruins.
- You can park your car in the yard. Average room as we’ve expected. Overall I would recommend the hotel for a short Cobá stay as it has a good location, the place is quite authentic and was really cheap.
Located in Cobá, 26 miles from Tulum, Hotel Maya features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Akumal is 27 miles from Hotel Maya, and Xpu Ha is 31 miles away. Cozumel Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- This place was beautiful, every part of it. The staff were not only attentive but kind and helpful. We really enjoyed the pool and our rooms, but the real gem here was the amazing food(like very amazing!)
- I like this place really much, perfect for a rest. The bed was so comfy too! And I had a great breakfast when I came back from the ruins!
- And breakfast is included, which makes it an even better value.
- Ontbijt van restaurant inbegrepen in de prijs. Mooie grote kamers en vlakbij Coba. Volgende dag stapte er voor de deur op de bus naar tulum.
- Das Hotel ist renoviert und die Zimmer sind sauber und schön gemacht. Das Hotel dünkt uns sicher. Parkieren in Front zum Restaurant ist in Ordnung. Die Lage für den Besuch der Maya-Stätte ist gut.
Hotel LOL-HA offers accommodations in Cobá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Tulum is 26 miles from Hotel LOL-HA, and Akumal is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 52 miles from Hotel LOL-HA.
- The staff are lovely and the bed was the comfiest I’ve known in Mexico so far.
- Very helpful hostess with Coba ruins and transport info. Special food prepared at low cost.
- Lovely older hotel with spacious rooms, hot water, good restaurant, awesome staff. Walking distance to Coba.
- It was very close to the pyramids and cute stores and restaurants near it too!
- This is the place where you can feel like local – the room are basic, mine on the ground floor, view to the back yard full with domestic birds. I like the wake up alarm of the cockerel. The staff is not so good in English, but they try. I had good breakfast.
Hotel Palma Real
Located 13 miles from the Mayan ruins and beaches at Tulum National Park, Hotel Palma Real features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a bar.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Palma Real has simple décor with tiled floors. There is also cable TV and a private bathroom.Quintana Roo National Park is 3 miles from the Palma Real, while Coba archeological site is 13 miles away. Chichen Itza can be reached in 2.5 hours and Playa del Carmen is approximately 50 miles from the hotel.
- The beds were good, but they should give coffee in the morning and free water coolers at least
- Jose is a great person , a very hard working men,attentively to our needs , gave us great advice on places to visit, he made our stay like being at home .
- This was a beautiful hotel. Difficult for us to locate (no gps). Pool was nice, sauna a sweet surprise. Staff very accommodating. I would stay here again.
- Excellent stay and perfect management, I am sure I will back to this place
- The staff was very friendly. The hotel had a family atmosphere.
Top Hotels In Cobá Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cobá Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cobá Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cobá Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!