5 Best Hotels To Stay In Castrelo del Valle Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrelo del Valle Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Castrelo del Valle Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrelo del Valle Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrelo del Valle Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Castrelo del Valle Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Castrelo del Valle Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Castrelo Del Valle Galicia:
Parador Castillo de Monterrei
Located in Monterrei, Parador Castillo de Monterrei has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. This 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. The property provides a tour desk, and currency exchange for guests.Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hotel.Chaves is 21 miles from Parador Castillo de Monterrei, while Allariz is 30 miles from the property.
Hotel is a converted castle
- The beautiful historic property and the lovely breakfast. Nice room decor.
- The location, the building, the rooms and facilites! A fabulous place
- The place is gorgeous. Rooms are confortable and the view of the valley is perfect. We would repeat for sure!!!!
With all else faultless, the persistently very unreliable wifi here throughout my 48-hour stay seemed a needlessly outstandingly bad aspect of my stay.
Sorting this should be easilly achievable and I would reccommend wasting no time in doing so.
- Beautiful location
Hotel Villa de Verín
Hotel Villa de Verín is set in Verín, 14 mi from Chaves. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Allariz is 25 mi from Hotel Villa de Verín, while Manzaneda is 27 mi from the property.
- Very central position. There are no facilities at the hotel which we knew, but plenty of nice places right outside the door for both supper and breakfast. Comfy large bed, warm room and fridge. Job done for an overnight stay from Portugal.
- Good location for an overnight stay, close to retaurants and shops.
- Very clean, modern room. 2 super size beds, extremely comfy, efficient heating / air conditioning system. Shower as well as (small) bath & bidet. Lift (we were on 3rd floor) was welcome. Quiet location despite being central. Extra €5 felt good value for secure parking underground. Great restaurant within 5 minutes walk and plenty of breakfast possibilities in same street.
Great service and very clean and cosy room.
It has indoors parking which for me was important as I was travelling with a car. The staff were extremely helpful, with efficient checkin & out.
Just stayed there for one night but I would happily book a room here again and would highly recommend!
- Very good location, excellent stuff, quite comfortable. I would confidently recommend this hotel!!
Parador de Verín
Parador de Verín is set opposite Monterrei’s medieval fortress. Located in beautiful countryside, this Galician country house offers views of the fortress, Verín and the vineyards of the valley.The air-conditioned rooms at Parador de Verín feature a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms look onto the pool and gardens.The restaurant serves traditional Galician cuisine, and specializes in seafood.
- Quiet location, comfortable rooms. Large beds. Friendly helpful staff throughout. Excellent food at reasonable price for the quality of cooking and service. Good swimming pool too. Superb views over the valleys, mountains and plains. The castle was spectacular lit up at night.
- The location was stunning,staff were helpful,good position for travelling.
- The location of property excellent with fabulous views. Nice old building
- Location if you are happy to dine in. Beautifully kept /restored old building. Swimming pool. Dining room. Lounge
- Very pleasant staff in restaurant served an excellent meal
Aldea Rural Couso Galán
La Aldea de Couso is a former hamlet located next to the River Límia, in the Galician countryside. Spread between various restored buildings, all rooms include flat-screen TVs and heating.Room at the Aldea de Couso have rustic design, with characteristic wooden beams. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and amenities.The Aldea’s restaurant serves homemade food and specializes in meat dishes. There is also a café-bar with an outdoor terrace.La Aldea is 34 mi from Ourense and within 25 mi of the Portuguese border. The area is ideal for hiking or cycling, and free bicycle hire is available from reception. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- El ambiente, la amabilidad del personal, muy atentos, intentando siempre cubrir con todas las expectativas. La cena en el restaurante.
- Las vistas de la habitación a la montaña y al río,un sitio para relajarse y desconectar totalmente. El recepcionista un encanto,volvería sin duda.
- Las instalaciones, todo muy cuidado. El concierto del viernes por la noche estuvo fenomenal.
- La situacion del alojamiento , un antiguo molino restaurado . Espectacular
- un paraje perfecto para pasar unos días tranquilos y sin agobios , buen trato del personal y excelente desayunos y cenas
Hotel Meson de Erosa
Located in the Galician countryside just 5 mi from the Portuguese border, Hotel Meson de Erosa offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception. Each functional room features flat-screen cable TV.Rooms at the Meson de Erosa Rural Hotel have wooden flooring and simple, elegant design. They all have heating and a modern bathroom. Some feature air conditioning.The Meson de Erosa’s restaurant serves characteristic regional cuisine using fresh Galician produce. The hotel also has a bar and lounge area. There are barbecue facilities and a play area outside.Set next to the A52 Motorway, the Meson de Erosa is within an hour’s drive of Ourense. Lake Sanabria Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away, while Portugal’s Montesinho Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. Free on-site parking is available.
- It was close to the motorway and the town of Puebla de Sanabria. The room was big and spacious for the 4 of us, with a large bathroom with a bath and shower. Sheets were very clean and beds were comfortable. The cafeteria was opened all night and served food.
- The service and food along with the quality of the facilities for the price.
Excellent value for money and amenable staff.
- We only stopped here for convenience on a long drive from the south of Spain to Galicia region. The rooms are modern and comfortable. The restaurant served good regional food and was good value.
An error was made when booking, a month too early. It has a no refund policy and refused to answer 3 emails asking if it would accept an amendment to the correct date. I would now never consider booking here again. They are
, seeking to profit from a genuine mistake.
Top Hotels In Castrelo Del Valle Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Castrelo del Valle Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Castrelo del Valle Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Castrelo del Valle Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!