5 Best Hotels To Stay In Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Casasimarro Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel El Sueño de Jemik
This hotel is just off highway A31 main road in La Roda. It offers a 24-hour front desk and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hotel Sueño de Jemik feature hardwood floors and simple décor. Each one has a private bathroom and a telephone with free calls to Spanish landline numbers.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is also a cafe. The Sueño de Jemik also has a store where you can buy local produce such as traditional Miguelito cake.The hotel is just a 25 minute drive from Albacete. Free on-site parking is available.
- Good value for money, breakfast included and a good bed and bathroom utilities.
- Room and en suite were fine (apart from no sink plug!), very clean, comfortable and spacious. Back room was quiet with autovia so close by. Good well lit parking for overnight and arrival in the dark. Staff were young and helpful. Good location for stopover twixt Madrid & Murcia.
- Easy to access from the highway. Modern design, Good food. Happy staff.
- It’s fine for a quick stopover. The staff are friendly and the breakfast (fresh orange juice, coffee and tostada) was good.
- The room was comfy, the staff pleasant but the place is so busy it was noisy.
Hotel Juanito offers free Wi-Fi access and free private parking, in a peaceful location in the center of La Roda.Bedrooms at the Juanito Hotel are comfortable and elegant. They all have air conditioning and flat-screen TV. The hotel also has a relaxing sauna and a terrace.The Juanito is known for its excellent restaurant, serving creative regional cuisine. It also has a cafe and a TV lounge.The hotel is 18 miles from Albacete, in the historic town of La Roda. It has good access to major roads, including the A31.
the rumanian receptionist was so lovely and helpful
bed very comfortable and long/ wide enough for tall people
the room lovely with great relaxchair and footstool, so no hanging arkward on your bed watching tv
- breakfast was not to my taste, but you cannot please everyone, my fault asd i could not speak Spanish…outside one was able to have a beer and meal very nice
- The Dinner and breakfast were excellent and the staff very very good
- Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent service for both the evening meal breakfast on the terrace, food was really good. Beds were comfortable and bathroom facilities were good.
- The food from the bar is nice, location good and rooms are clean.
- the rumanian receptionist was so lovely and helpful
Parador de Alarcón
Parador de Alarcón is an 8th-century Moorish castle, set next to the Júcar River. It is located above the medieval village of Alarcón, and offers free public parking on site.The huge Alarcón Reservoir is near to the hotel. The city of Cuenca is 50 miles away.The stone castle has original wood beams and traditional furnishings. It has clever design, combining old and new features.Rooms at the Parador Alarcón are spacious and comfortable. They are decorated with warm colors and luxury fabrics. They all have a private bathroom, air conditioning and a TV.The hotel offers a laundry service and a tour desk. It also has a garden, and a tower with wonderful views.The Parador’s restaurant offers traditional local food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a good selection of fine Spanish wine.
- The views from the ramparts were excellent. Very well maintained property.
- The hotel is special, very pleasant to stay in. The hotel’s restaurant is very good and has a fair price.
- Beautiful setting – perfect “get away from it all” place
There was an information paper especially for that room telling about the view.
You could borrow a key to get up on the roof.
- The location and the brilliant staff combined to make our stay a memorable occasion. We have stayed in many Parador Hotels and we have yet to discover one below par.
Located in Alarcón, Hotel Hierbaluisa has a garden and free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace, a shared lounge, as well as a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guest rooms at Hotel Hierbaluisa have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.
- The hotel is located in a pretty small town. We were welcomed by the owner who explained everything and was very helpful The room was very clean & comfortable. The breakfast was great; fresh fruits & homemade jams & cake. Cannot fault it; it is so much better then the stuffy Parador.
The setting is gorgeous.
The Manager is a lovely guy, he doesn’t speak English but he really tries hard to help.
The room was modern, chic, clean and well appointed.
Breakfast was excellent, fruit, toast, cooked meats and cake.
Just a really lovely out of the way village with fantastic scenery
- The welcome by the manager and his efforts to communicate with us. The room was great and so was the breakfast.
- Nice family driven hotel in a completely renovated old stone house, nicely decorated. The room was comfortable, warm and cosy, with AC, WiFI and big TV. Friendly, kind and helpful owners, absolutely recommended!
La cama muy cómoda, la TV moderna y admitía USB, algo que agradecimos. Además no tenía limitado el volumen. El baño curioso, estuvimos en la habitación Camomila, en la que lavabo y ducha se encuentran en la zona del dormitorio, y lo único con puerta era el WC. Además la ducha tiene unas luces que cambian de color. Es moderno y sexy para una pareja.
En cuanto al desayuno, delicioso. Zumo natural y fruta, embutidos ibéricos, mermeladas caseras, bizcocho casero… Todo muy cuidado y de gran calidad.
Además, los dueños fueron muy amables y nos dieron hasta un detallito al marcharnos.
Creo que merecen algo más de 3 estrellas para la calidad que tiene, ya que además el precio se acerca más a las 4 estrellas.
Hotel Flor de la Mancha
Set in La Roda, Hotel Flor de la Mancha offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a 24-hour reception and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine, including tapas dishes.Each air-conditioned room has colorful décor and wooden furnishings. There is flat-screen satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served in the Mancha’s café. The hotel also features an onsite shop selling local products.La Roda offers easy access to the A31 Motorway and connects you to Albacete in 30 minutes. Alicante and the coast can be reached in 2 hours by car.
- Nice and clean, dated furniture but suited the style of accommodation.
- The room was large and well decorated. Ample storage space and the beds were very comfortable. The reason for staying was we only needed the room as a night stop over during a 9 hour drive. Would certainly stay again.
- The room was incredible! In another situation would be double the price!!
- A very busy hotel and seems to be a centre of the community. A very friendly place and will certainly use again and recommend. to friends. Perhaps we will try a suite next !
- The staff were very good. The room was clean and comfortable. The emergency toiletry supplies put much more expensive hotels to shame.
Top Hotels In Casasimarro Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Casasimarro Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!