5 Best Hotels To Stay In Canyon Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Canyon Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canyon Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canyon Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canyon Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canyon Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canyon Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Canyon Texas:
Holiday Inn Express – Canyon
Just 2 blocks from West Texas A&M University, this pet-friendly hotel is a half-mile from Panhandle Plains Historical Museum. It offers an indoor pool and a sun deck with barbecue grills. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen cable TV and a seating area are provided in every room at Holiday Inn Express – Canyon. The traditionally styled rooms feature warm colors and include a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.The Canyon Holiday Inn Express offers a business center and a gym on site for guest convenience. Meeting rooms are also available.Amarillo Civic Center and the Discovery Center are within 18 miles of this hotel. Palo Duro Canyon State Park is 17 miles away.
- Very friendly, extremely clean, warm cookies, a note from the cleaning staff after they finished cleaning the room, extremely good breakfast, excellent counter staff, good coffee in the room
- Breakfast was well done and comparable to other HI Expresses. Room and hotel in general was well kept. Convenient grill pub next door and dollar general across the street.
I appreciated the full breakfast and the ease of check-in and check-out.
The location to the highway was optimal…not too close and not too far away.
- Everything was great, including the wonderful lady in charge of breakfast! It was quite good! Thank you!
- the refreshments at front lobby are a nice touch. very clean light and bright facilities
Best Western Palo Duro Canyon Inn & Suites
An indoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi are featured at this Canyon, Texas hotel, less than 1 miless from West Texas A&M University. A hot breakfast is provided.Best Western Palo Duro Canyon Inn & Suites’ rooms have a TV with cable channels and a DVD player for in-room entertainment. Each room is also equipped with a microwave and a small refrigerator.Guests can browse the internet in the business center or wash travel clothes in the on-site laundry facility at Best Western Canyon. A variety of drinks and snacks can be purchased from the hotel’s vending machines.Panhandle Museum is less than 1 mile away. Palo Duro State Park is within about a 25-minute drive of the property.
- Food could have been better, but it was busy and there was only one person.
- The hotel was being updated when we were there. You could see some age but overall it was satisfactory.
- We were in town for my grandmother’s funeral. It was very clean and comfortable and close to everything. The hotel was under construction so it was a bit dusty everywhere except our room.
- Hotel was very nice. Breakfast was excellent and room was nice and very clean. Wish the hotel had a hot tub after hiking in the canyon all day… but other than that it was very nice. Buffalo’s Restaurant next door was awesome. Great food.
- The staff, especially Stone and the maintenance man during our say were both very professional, and always willing to do what they could to address our situations during our visit here. We arrived on Dec 20 and checked out Dec 22.
Comfort Suites South Amarillo
Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Suites South Amarillo offers accommodations in Amarillo. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels.
- So comfortable. Huge room. Would definitely use location again!!
- The rooms were nice. The staff were great, very nice and accommodating.
- Very comfortable & clean. Would stay here again
- Bed was great, food fair but we eat organic, but nice full complimentary breakfast spread. Best part was the staff, thorough and always working to make certain their tasks done well and customers happy. Night shift man was great and woman the next morning was great as well.
- Comfortable hotel located in south Amarillo, right off the main highway. Easy access to local sites. Room was comfortable and clean, staff was great. Breakfast was ok, nothing to brag about. A little outdated in some parts of the hotel but overall a decent place for three nights for the price.
Motel 6 Amarillo
Motel 6 Amarillo is located in Soncy, just 7 miles from Amarillo.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Pet friendly, accessible field next door. Quiet. Openable window!
- very friendly staff. super helpful. cant beat the price. clean
- Easy check in since I had pre-booked/pre-paid. Location was good for us since it was right off the highway (easy in/easy out). Really like that pets are allowed.
- The place was filthy there are broken pieces of furniture and mattresses and broken ice machines in the hallways. There were spider webs everywhere the pool was closed it was disgusting do not go here
- Clean. Nice staff. Good location for access to Palo Duro.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amarillo South
Just off of Interstate 27 and less than 10 miles from downtown Amarillo, this hotel features an indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a daily breakfast are provided.Satellite TV, a microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each wood-furnished room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Amarillo South. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.A fitness room and a 24-hour business center are open to all guests of the Amarillo South Holiday Inn Express. A laundromat is also available.The Amarillo Botanical Gardens and Don Harrington Discovery Center are both less than a 20-minute drive from the Holiday Inn Express. The Amarillo Museum of Art is 7 miles away.
- comfy beds. Spacious rooms. Great breakfast with actual eggs, sausage, potatoes, biscuits and all the other continental breakfast foods.
- Even tho the hotel was very full, it was quiet and peaceful.
- The breakfast was excellent. The staff was wonderful.
- Facility. Accessible to the highway, restaurants and movie theater
- Secluded location. Distance to restaurants. Worn carpet. TV very difficult to operate. Shower did not work. Finally went to front desk ans she explained that it was an unusual way you needed to adjust the spicket to go from bath to shower. Should have have been explained at check in.
Top Hotels In Canyon Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canyon Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canyon Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canyon Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!