5 Best Hotels To Stay In Canon City Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Canon City Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Canon City Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Canon City Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Canon City Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Canon City Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Canon City Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Canon City Colorado:
Best Western Canon City
One of our top picks in Canon City.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Canon City offers accommodations in Canon City.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Best place in Fremont County. Good breakfast, clean, nice pool, good they allow dogs and intolerant of drug use there, good they allow pets and have pet rooms
- Nice shower, clean comfortable rooms and the TV Remote was simple!
- The people who worked there were extremely nice and helpful
We are impressed with some staff who can sign language because we are deaf. Easy communication!!!
The pool / spa are too hot when we entered the pool building. Need more air from the windows open.
- Staff was accommodating and very friendly. Breakfast was fresh and the woman who prepared breakfast was super. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Quality Inn & Suites Canon City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Canon City offers accommodations in Canon City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very nice and comfortable. Very accommodating to folks with pets but great for people to! I would definitely stay again.
- Everything was great from breakfast, restaurant, beds
- Easy to find and a good friendly and lively atmosphere by the swimming pool and perfect location for getting to white water rafting place early in the morning
- The beds were comfortable, pillows were nice and the bathroom looked updated.
Good, convenient place to stay if you happen to be in the area. The pool was clean, so was the room. We also used one of the two indoor hot-tubs which was nice after the long drive.
Our cooler was filled up with ice by the friendly front desk person when we left. All in all we enjoyed the stay more then we thought we would.
Econo Lodge Canon City
Econo Lodge Canon City offers accommodations in Canon City.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- I loved the front staff very sweet and helpful <3
- The room and location was terrific. Hot tub and pool were clean and well maintained.
- Hot tub was hot – Lisa at the front desk was very friendly! Pillows were nice and fluffy.
- The staff was absolutely amazing! Extremely helpful and informative. They truly helped to make my experience great!
- Hot tub, large room, nice staff, location, breakfast, and value
Hampton Inn Canon City
Located in Canon City, Colorado, near the Royal Gorge Bridge and Park, this hotel offers amenities such as free high-speed internet access and an indoor swimming pool.Hampton Inn Canon City features a well-equipped fitness center and a business center with copy and fax services. After a busy day, guests can make a cup of coffee with an in-room coffeemaker.While staying at the Canon City Hampton Inn, guests can explore the Buckskin Joe Frontier Tower, a 1860s wild west town, or go rafting down the Arkansas River. Guests can see fossils at The Dinosaur Depot Museum or go bird-watching at the San Isabel National Forest.
- The night Clerk, Heather, was a great help to me. She was professional and accommodating and very nice.
- I am a very picky customer, and I was super impressed with the hotel! The bed was so comfortable, rooms were very fresh and the shower was beautiful and large. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. And the breakfast felt more like a delicious full breakfast than continental.
- Rooms were clean, they didn’t smell and the staff was more than generous and helpful
- Our room was nice sized with comfortable bed. The bathroom was spacious. Breakfast was filling with bed options daily.
- Staff was courteous and friendly. Breakfast was basic buy good quality. Room was clean and comfortable. Nice large shower.
Super 8 Florence Canon City A
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Florence Canon City A offers accommodations in Florence.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eden is 27 miles from Super 8 Florence Canon City A, and Pueblo is 29 miles away. Colorado Springs Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- We had a pleasant and restful stay while there, thanks
- Clean, friendly, cheap and real butter and half and half at the breakfast bar.
- Bed was comfy, rooms were clean. Staff was friendly . Motel is a little out dated, but it wouldn’t stop us from staying there again .
- Everything about the room, continental breakfast was really good, Good variety. People at desk were friendly & helpful. Liked being on first floor. Thanks
- The beds were very comfortable! We were able to adjust the AC to make the room perfectly comfortable. The owner at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.
Top Hotels In Canon City Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Canon City Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Canon City Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Canon City Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!