5 Best Hotels To Stay In Calatorao Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Calatorao Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Calatorao Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calatorao Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calatorao Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Calatorao Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Calatorao Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Calatorao Aragon:
The modern 280 Hotel is on the main road linking Madrid and Barcelona, outside the charming historic city of Zaragoza.280 Hotel is by the Madrid-Barcelona motorway. There is free secure parking onsite.It is only 15 minutes from the Zaragoza Fair Ground and one of the largest European business parks, Plaza Center.All rooms have a 22-inch plasma-screen TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. There is full heating and air conditioning.280 Hotel has a restaurant, open 24 hours a day. It is only 20 minutes’ drive from the touristic cities of Monasterio de Piedra and Calatayud.
- Perfect stay over between Barcelona and Madrid- very reasonable for a basic room. Room was clean and friendly staff. Located right next to a gas station/ restaurant.
Property as we expected from the reviews.
Reception man helpful and polite.
The lady doing Breakfast was really nice and friendly was there as soon as we entered breakfast room to explain how the coffee machine worked.
- This Hotel was reasonable value for money but had little wow factor. It served its purpose and there were good views over the olive fields in front of the building. The receptionist provided us with two key cards which was helpful.
- Perfect place for a night halt, Emily was outstanding and too concerned about everything, kudos to her commitment.
- Pleasant staff, good access to parking, clean rooms.
Set in the countryside of Aragón, between Catalayud and Zaragoza, this hotel offers smart, modern accommodations in a peaceful-yet-convenient location for travelers.El Patio lies on the main road linking Madrid with Barcelona and on to the French border. The historic regional capital of Zaragoza is just a 31 mi drive away.One of the hotel’s most attractive features is its dining facilities – choose between the traditional dishes offered in La Almunia and the more elaborate, creative cuisine served in El Patio de Goya.At the end of each day, enjoy a good night’s rest in your contemporary-style bedroom. Parquet flooring and air conditioning ensure a comfortable temperature during the warm summer months. Modern amenities also include TVs and free internet access.
- Staff in dining room very unfriendly. Rushing about and nearly throwing food and wine at you as they were so busy .Not a relaxed feeling.Maybe they need more staff ?.The restaurant was full too much work for two girls.
- Great position, lovely big room, bath, good eating facilities within.
Excellent hotel with great facilities and very clean. The staff was very friendly and they also serve a good breakfast.
They provide free parking and the hotel is located near the motorway.
They exceeded my expectations:)
- The fact that is was easy to find and had onsite restaurant and bar.
- Just off the motorway, easy to find. Dedicated off street parking. Spacious room with excellent well serviced bathroom. Comfortable beds. Amazing value buffet breakfast.
Hotel La Bodega
Located in the historic town of La Almunia de Doña Godina, between Calatayud and Zaragoza, this functional hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout. Brightly decorated rooms include a flat-screen TV.Set in a restored wine cellar, the restaurant at Hotel La Bodega serves homemade dishes, characteristic of the Aragon region, including the “asado de ternasco”. Guests can also relax in the traditional bar-cafeteria and enjoy tapas or different dishes.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.La Bodega is 650 feet from the A2 Motorway providing easy access to other cities. Free private parking is available on site.
- Location. Restaurant opened at 2030. Excellent food very well prepared.
What a find! we booked at last minute and were delighted with the friendly welcome and to arrive at such a beautiful hotel – its a renovated bodega very stylish and full of character.
Complimentary extras which exceeded our expectations certainly for the price we paid!
We have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and will be back!
- Very nice Miquel on reception was very helpful and pleasant
- Everything. Food, wine, accommodation, friendly staff, easy parking.
The hotel is clean and comfortable, nice, large rooms, contemporary fixtures and furniture. Easy parking just outside the hotel. Staff was polite, although did not speak English at all.
Food in the restaurant is delicious – highly recommended!!
Located in the center of Cariñena, Aragon, this hotel offers air-conditioned rooms have a balcony, a TV, and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by elevator, and all have free Wi-Fi.Free public parking can be found nearby. The village of Fuendetodos, birthplace of the painter Goya, is just 15 mi way. Zaragoza is just 28 mi away.The area around Cariñena is famous for its wine production. The hotel can arrange visits to local wine cellars, as well as trips to the Museum of Wine.The Hotel Cariñena’s restaurant offers a fixed-price menu, including a range of local dishes.
- Convenient location off the main road but a bit out of town if that’s what you are looking for. Basic hotel but fine for our stay as somewhere to sleep passing through. Clean room, breakfast included. Good value for money.
- Handy to motorway for stopover on journey, very clean, staff pleasant,easy parking
- Free parking Free wi fi easy to get on and off to motorway the hotel restaurant very good and value for money
- this hotel has a convenient location for travel between north and south Spain, nice big bedroom with a large bathroom,
- Location good. Price excellent and it included breakfast.
Hotel del Vino
Come and experience the world of wine in one of Spains most popular wine producing regions, Cariñena, with a stay at this new themed hotel.Set in the Aragon countryside, 26 mi outside Zaragoza, the Hotel del Vino is surrounded by picturesque vineyards. This peaceful setting makes it ideal for enjoying a delicious bottle of wine from local producers or from around the world. You will even notice that each of the hotels modern guestrooms is named after a different wine-producing grape.You can then head to the cafe for a refreshing drink and snack, or buy a characteristic local product from the on-site shop.
- I just booked the night before as we were travelling from Bilbao to Alicante,the Hotel is about halfway and perfect place to stop to break up journey,we had dogs which was no problem and Hotel exceeded expectations.
- Very clean, large room, nice en suite. Fabulous dinner and breakfast in their restaurant. Very friendly place
- Great location to stop on our way from Bilbao to Murcia. Our room was huge! And the staff were friendly (we had to call on our basic Spanish though as they don’t speak much English). The menu del día was tasty and great value – and the wine was amazing!
- Very clean, large rooms, nice staff, in general a great experience
- Are dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Really good value particularly the evening meal -3 course 13 euros – great value and wine v good too.
Top Hotels In Calatorao Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Calatorao Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Calatorao Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Calatorao Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!