5 Best Hotels To Stay In Cachí Salta Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Cachí Salta Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cachí Salta Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cachí Salta Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cachí Salta Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cachí Salta Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cachí Salta Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Cachí Salta Province:
Hosteria Villa Cardon
One of our top picks in Cachí – and a guest favorite.
Hosteria Villa Cardon offers accommodations in Cachí.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 46 miles from Hosteria Villa Cardon.
- Clean, nice decorations and friendly staff that served good breakfast
- The quaintness and charm, flowers pots, lovely old doors Cactus ceilings and the roof window, which allowed you to watch the stars. It was quiet and handy for the town centre, with a very friendly host.
- Un lugar muy lindo y apacible excelente para descansar
- Most wonderful place. Fresh orange juice on arrival. The bedroom has a window in the ceiling above your bed where you can watch the stars at night, this is magical. Breakfast is fresh fruits, scones, jams, toasts, juice, coffee all lovely. Would love to have stayed a few nights and a great little town/village too.
- Absolutely everything. The administrator was so kind and helpful! Feel like home! Recommended.
Hostería Don Arturo
Located 2 miles from Cachi vineyard in Cachí, Hosteria Don Arturo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 46 miles from Hosteria Don Arturo.
- Beautiful place with nice decoration. Spaceous room.
- good place nearby the center. in Argentina a comfortable place to sleep.
- The hotel was close to all the restaurants, on site parking, nice staff.
- Nice hotel in small town, comfortable and friendly staff
- Big big room. Tiny, and really proper. Good bed and good bathroom.
Hosteria Automovil Club Argentino Cachi
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hosteria Automovil Club Argentino Cachi is located in Cachí. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- beautiful place in Cachi… swimming pool, garden area is magnificent
- Staff extremely helpful and courteous. Grounds beautiful.
- Booking.com Said it was 3 k from town coche in Fact it is only 6 blockd from centre
- This is a very comfortable, clean hotel in a beautiful setting. The views from the property are stunning, as well as the garden and pool area. The rooms are large. Friendly staff, nice facilities, good breakfast and an excellent restaurant with a menu full of local delicacies. We had a lovely stay in a beautiful little town. It felt like coming to an oasis after the 4 hour drive from Cafayate on Ruta 40.
- Warm, helpful staff, beautiful room w large comfy bed. Beautiful grounds…and THE most gorgeous picnic we´ve ever had…smack in front of the majestic mountains on gorgeous stone tables. Wonderful dining room with excellent food and lovely wine selection – especially “Adentro”, local Salta-grown Malbec, suggested by the barman, Eusebio. Gracias, Eusebio! Abrazos
El Cortijo Hotel Boutique
El Cortijo Hotel is a one-time colonial house that has been transformed into a boutique hotel in the village of Cachi, Salta. It features pleasant rooms with traditional Argentinean décor and a gourmet restaurant.The colorful accommodations at the El Cortijo Hotel feature local stonework architecture and free Wi-Fi. The superior rooms have king beds.Guests at the El Cortijo Hotel Boutique can dine at the Catalino Restaurant, which serves Andean cuisine and provides an extensive wine list. A breakfast buffet with fresh fruit, juice and rolls is served daily.The hotel is conveniently located a 5-minute drive from the main bus terminal.
- Breakfast was very good .. lovely waitress .. cakes bread .. ham cheese . Yoghurt and juice all served to your table .. great coffee .. no buffet which was a lovely gesture afer big hotels .. we were asked if we wanted a fried egg .. which we did .. .. more coffee offered right away .. very kind waitress ..
+ very cosy decoration inside the hotel lobby
+ nice outdoor rest area with a small garden
+ friendly staff
+ nice big room
- Beautiful hotel in the center of Cachi. Great view and we did see hummingbirds on our balkony. So, it was just great.
- Superb room with a georgeous view in a very trendy (perhaps too much Pinterest-like) hotel. The bed was very comfy and big, the room had a little balcony to behold the mountains view, and the bathroom was perfect. The hotel has many different common areas, and a lovely colonial patio (where you can drink a glass of wine, of course).
- The room, space lobby etc was great. Clean and comfy. We had balcony or terrace rooms that each had a sun porch off of them. Very nice! There is a shop in the lobby that had the. I eat Agyayos I had ever seen, so I bought one.
La Merced Del Alto
La Merced Del Alto offers accommodations in Cachí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, concierge services and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Martin Miguel de Güemes International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- the place is very quiet…..it has an amazing pool……restaurant staff was wonderful
The scenery was breathtaking from this quiet oasis just a couple of Kms by dirt road out of cachi
The hotel is the best we,ve stayed in on this trip
- This hotel has fantastic architecture and beautiful interior design! It was fun just to wander around. The kids loved to play outside on the large terrace and beyond while we had a coffee and enjoyed the spectacular scenery. We had our dinners in the hotel restaurant and loved the food and the comfortable atmosphere by the fire in the dining room.
- Hotel in the middle of nowhere. Fantastic view in a very peaceful setting.
The location – the view. We felt as though we were in an old convent.
The dinner was delicious, so was breakfast.
Top Hotels In Cachí Salta Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cachí Salta Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cachí Salta Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cachí Salta Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!