5 Best Hotels To Stay In Cabano Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Cabano Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Cabano Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cabano Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cabano Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Cabano Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Cabano Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Cabano Quebec:
Auberge Le Saint-Mathias
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Auberge Le Saint-Mathias offers accommodations in Cabano.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.
- Very clean. The owner was very nice and breakfast was simple but very good.
- Auberge St. Mathias was exactly what we needed after previously staying in very uncomfortable accommodations. The room and bed were very comfortable, the temperature levels perfect – air conditioned, but not turned up so high that we were cold. The breakfast was absolutely amazing, and Lise was very helpful and accommodating, but without being overbearing or pushy, which is a problem I’ve had in some smaller accommodations – hosts who want to plan your vacation for you or even come along when that isn’t really what you had in mind. This was just perfect. Encore une fois, merci beaucoup Lise!
Good b&b. Nice full breakfast. Clean rooms and kind and friendly hosts.
Good location from the b&b to the lake.
- A beautiful home and meticulously maintained. Very welcoming owners. Outstanding breakfast provided.
Très bon accueil.
Petit déjeuner excellent.
Econo Lodge Cabano
Econo Lodge Cabano offers accommodations in Cabano. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV.
- The place was very clean and staff quite friendly!
- Perfect spot for an overnight stay on a long road trip from Nova Scotia to Ontario. Room was small and slightly dated, but we had everything we needed. Continental breakfast was a great bonus – especially for the price! Also, we never knew that just a few minutes from the hotel, on the shore of Lac Temiscouata, there is a lovely little resort town with a marina, parks, restaurants, and a whole lot more! Stay longer if you have time! We hope to come back!
- The location and overall cleanliness and ease of stay were all excellent. Perfect stopover on that trip east from Ontario or the way home!
- This is at least our 4th or 5th visit to this motel. It is quiet and they have done quite well with breakfast for the size of the place.
- Staff spoke good English. Ease of handling our dogs. Staff willing to accommodate changes.
Auberge sur le lac Témiscouata
Auberge sur le lac Témiscouata offers accommodations in Notre-Dame-du-Lac. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking.
The people that received you. Very friendly and professional.
In the summer it must béa beautiful place.
The food was great.
- Very friendly and professional proprietors. Tremendous pride of ownership in the rooms and common areas. Tasteful and interesting décor. Wonderful breakfast in a comfortable room overlooking the lake. Quiet environment due to the small number of rooms and guests.
The scenery is great and had it been a less windy day the facilities for enjoying a sit close to the water were new and looked inviting.
After driving for 7 hours the convenience of a dining area with good food was welcome
- The staff were excellent, food was the best we had all holiday, the ambience of the auberge was peaceful – couldn’t fault anything. Would love to have been able to spend more time there, perfect place for good food, rest and relaxation.
- The owners are a couple and he is a Red Seal Certified Chef. It shows. The food at the two meals we ate there (supper and breakfast) was exquisite.
- The people that received you. Very friendly and professional.
Auberge La Dolce Vita
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Notre-Dame-du-Lac, 28 miles from Edmundston, Auberge La Dolce Vita features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The inn also provides free use of bicycles.
- Very friendly and welcoming owners – family business. Nice old fashioned Inn. Breakfast was great, and lots of it…
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was exceptionally good.
- The whole stay was lovely ,we loved or dining experience the most ,the food was fantastic!
- Very close to the Trans-Canada highway, this was a good midway point on our trip to the Ferry for Newfoundland. The owners speak fluent English. We ate dinner here when we arrived on Sunday day evening. The orange duck, elk cranberry appetizer was wonderful. Food was prepared with lovely presentation. Seafood pasta was a little heavy on the cream sauce and light on the seafood which I don’t believe was fresh. Our room was nice and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast is not included but is available in the restaurant on site. We chose to get an early start and grab a light breakfast on the road since we had several hours driving ahead.
- Very friendly owners. Unfortunately we were there on a Tuesday and the restaurant is closed on Tuesdays. The only restaurants that were open in the area served mainly fast food and poutine.
Located in Degelis, 19 miles from Edmundston, Hotel 1212 features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Arrived on a very wet and dirty push bike. Owner organised a hose for me to wash the bike down. Restaurant staff were very friendly and helpful and the food was great.
- The rooms are very clean and nice. I was impressed. The hotel is the perfect midway stop to/from Ottawa.
- The hotel is in a quiet area and the staff was friendly. The room was spacious and clean. The breakfast was very good and reasonable.
- Very comfortable and spacious room, and courteous staff.
- The bed was extra comfy with its memory foam mattress.
Top Hotels In Cabano Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Cabano Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Cabano Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Cabano Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!