5 Best Hotels To Stay In Budia Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Budia Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Budia Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Budia Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Budia Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Budia Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Budia Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Budia Castilla-la Mancha:
Hospederia Princesa Elima
Located in the charming village of Brihuega, Hospederia Princesa Elima offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. It has an à la carte restaurant.Each air-conditioned room has bright, attractive décor. All accommodations has a TV and offers views of the countryside surrounding Brihuega.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Hospederia Princesa Elima’s restaurant, which offers a range of traditional Spanish cuisine for dinner. The hotel has a varied selection of local wines.The Princesa Elima is located opposite Brihuega’s Carlos III Gardens, while the main square is a 5-minute walk away. Madrid and Guadalajara can be reached within an hour by car.
- Friendly reception! Very helpfull! Got all we wanted.
- La situación, las vistas, la limpieza, tranquilidad, confirt
- En general nos gustó mucho. La habitación muy confortable. Brihuega es un pueblo muy bonito y tranquilo, ideal para cargar pilas
La ubicación es fabulosa, y el alojamiento en general muy bonito, tanto zonas comunes como la habitación.
Aunque no hicimos uso del restaurante, tenía muy buena pinta y muy frecuentado por lo que seguro que está muy bien (además de ser muy bonito).
- Nos dieron de desayunar, fuera del horario establecido, aunque éste es un poco justo en calidad
Hotel Rural Mariblanca
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, garden and outdoor event space, Hotel Rural Mariblanca is located in the center of Sacedon, 15 minutes’ drive from Embalse de Entrepeñas.The property offers rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each room offers a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Hotel Rural Mariblanca has a restaurant with set menu or à la carte meals. There is also a nightclub and shared lounge with games and TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in common areas.The property can arrange a range of outdoor activities such as rafting, climbing and quad biking as well as wine tasting and cooking workshops.Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 mi from the property and Guadalajara is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- This is our second stay at this lovely hotel . Staff cannot do enough for you . Lovely comfy room comfy bed . Nice breakfast . Would highly recommend x
The staff were great. Pleasant and extremely helpful and spoke English.
We were four motorcyclists and they even garaged the bikes for us.
Pool was great after a lo g hot ride
- It was different. To reach the rooms we had to go outside through a garden area which would have been lovely if the weather had been nice. A good breakfast.
- Very little available for breakfast but we did leave it till the last minute.
- Lovely garden and pool and layout of all rooms around the garden.
Posada de Francisco Pérez
Located in Sacedón, Posada de Francisco Pérez provides a bar. The in-house restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.At the inn, all rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have air conditioning, and certain units at Posada de Francisco Pérez have a balcony. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Pastrana is 23 miles from the accommodation, while La Puerta is 13 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 63 miles from the property.
- The location was really great. Parking was really easy right in front of the hostel. I arrived quite late around 20, but it was not to difficult to find someone who could let me in.
Comida variada y de calidad.
Desayuno variado y personal.
Buenas vistas a la iglesia del pueblo.
Sobretodo, destacable el trato y la atención; un servicio excelente.
- El trato del personal, la limpieza, la ubicación y las comidas por un precio muy económico.
- La cama es muy cómoda y el calentador está muy bien
- Está en la plaza del pueblo y aún así es fácil aparcar.
Hotel Spa Niwa
Offering stylish rooms overlooking its gardens, Hotel Spa Niwa is located in Brihuega, an hour’s drive from Madrid. It features a spa, gym and a sun terrace.Each spacious room at Hotel Spa Niwa has modern décor. There is free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Sandwiches and light dishes are served in Niwa’s café. Guests can relax in the lounge, where there is a fireplace and which opens onto the hotel gardens. There is also a TV room and a dining room.The Niwa’s spa features a hydromassage thermal pool, a Finnish sauna, Scottish showers and Turkish baths. Massage is also available.The surrounding Alcarria countryside is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing. The historic town of Sigüenza is a 45-minute drive away, while Alto Tajo Park is 12 mi from the hotel.
- The staff were incredibly nice and hospitable. we had to leave earlier due to an unforeseen event. We will go again for sure.
Everything! Breakfast was great, the vibe was really peaceful and relaxing, massages were top notch and the spa, while not humongous, was quite decent. Finally, the room was perfect with views of the mountains and the hotel garden.
Like if that wasn’t enough, there was a misunderstanding involving the availability, but the staff from both booking.com and Niwa were so helpful and thoughtful that we felt like home.
To sum up, best whole relaxing experience I remember I in quite a while.
I’ll be back 100%
El trato excelente y volveremos! Para mi, el mejor spa localizado hasta la fecha
- El desayuno, el spa, los masajes, la atención del personal, la tranquilidad, el pueblo.
- El hotel estaba muy bien ubicado, tranquilo y bonito
Hotel Real Balneario Carlos III
This hotel is located in Alcarria and opens out towards the Alto Tajo river valley. It was founded in the 18th century by the King and Mayor of Madrid. The building was once a spa, winery and cultural center and you can marvel at its unique setting and the wealth of possibilities on offer. In particular, you can immerse yourself in the thermal and highly therapeutic waters. The 83 rooms are equipped down to the finest detail and with modern and intimate design they make references to decadent times past, with silks, couches and lamps.You will awake here surrounded by nature and will be inspired to take a walk or a bike ride. It is also a pleasure to visit the local towns and feel close to rural life.
Las instalaciones se notan que han sido de un 4 estrellas a pleno rendimiento.
La habitación grande y cómoda y relativamente limpia.
- La atención y alegría del personal, la comodidad de los espacios comunes, la Terma Romana.
- El entorno, el río cerca, la montaña y un bonito pueblo
- El trato exquisito, comida buena y de calidad, los servicios muy bien.
- Es un lugar tranquilo donde uno va a relajarse y cumplió con las expectativas
- Las instalaciones se notan que han sido de un 4 estrellas a pleno rendimiento.
Top Hotels In Budia Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Budia Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Budia Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Budia Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!