5 Best Hotels To Stay In Buckhannon West Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Buckhannon West Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Buckhannon West Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buckhannon West Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buckhannon West Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Buckhannon West Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Buckhannon West Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Buckhannon West Virginia:
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon
Featuring free WiFi, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Buckhannon offers accommodations in Buckhannon, just 13 miles from Weston. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clarksburg is 20 miles from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bu, and Bridgeport is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is North Central West Virginia Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great staff. Convenient to area amenities, clean and comfortable.
- the bed was very comfortable and the staff was very nice
- It’s looked like it was brand new. Nice breakfast
- The property was right off the highway, easy to locate even for me. Plenty of well lit parking.
- I was very pleased with this property! The beds were very comfortable and I slept very good–which doesn’t happen very often when I travel. It was very clean both in appearance and smell. The self serve breakfast was good–the pancake maker was really neat! Staff was very pleasant!
Hampton Inn Buckhannon
This Buckhannon, West Virginia hotel is 3 miles from West Virginia Wesleyan College and Strawberry Festival Fairgrounds. It features an indoor pool, gym, continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hampton Inn Buckhannon offers cable TV, an alarm clock, and coffee maker in each room. A work desk is provided and select rooms have a lounge chair with ottoman.Guests can use the lobby business center and the laundry facilities. Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk.Monongahela National Forest is within an hours’ drive of Buckhannon Hampton Inn. The West Virginia Museum of American Glass is a 30-minute drive away.
- Front desk staff, cleaning crew and breakfast staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Having good, strong coffee and cookies available at all times is a really nice touch. Nice breakfast selection
- The staff were amazing, it took us 11 hours to get there which should have only taken us 6 hours. There was no where to eat on Christmas Day. The front staff gave us snack packs, even sent us some turkey and the fixins. They were all amazing and the breakfast was good too.
- The property was clean, the staff friendly and helpful, the rooms were very comfortable.
- Very clean and the pool was fantastic. Samantha, Carrie and Andrew went above and beyond to accomadate us.
Super 8 Weston
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Weston offers accommodations in Weston.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Clarksburg is 19 miles from Super 8 Weston, and Bridgeport is 21 miles away. North Central West Virginia Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Our stay was very nice, though the breakfast area was under construction and someone backed into our SUV, damaging it, but didn’t leave a note. So that was disappointing. But overall, it was a good stay. We would stay there again.
- the rooms were clean and the location, although in a strip mall was convenient and accessible to locations all over town and getting back to the interstate. The continental breakfast was fresh every day.
- Staff was receptive to requests and resolved questions quickly, though they never could address a pop up demo screen on my t.v. the entire 8 days I was there.
- Friendly staff. Ease of location near venue we were visiting.
- I arrived late and the gentleman at the desk was just super. I only had a question or two and I was tired and he was very polite and helpful.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston
Located in Weston, West Virginia, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool and rooms with cable TV. Stonewall Jackson Lake State Park is a 15 minute drive from the hotel.Guest rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Weston include coffee facilities and a work desk. The classic rooms are spacious and provide wood furniture.A small gym with floor-to-ceiling mirrors is available at the Weston Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel also offers a business center with fax and photocopying services and laundry facilities.This hotel is located off Interstate 79 and West Virginia Wesleyan College is 12.8 miles away. Stonecoal Lake is 8.5 miles away.
- Front desk staff were nice and helpful.(getting us directions to a place of interest.) Staff at breakfast were friendly.
- The hotel has very clean rooms, it was nice having a good sized refrigerator and a microwave. Breakfast was great
- Breakfast was wonderful, bed was very comfortable hotel was very clean. I will definitely stay there next time we go to Weston.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. Easy access. Cleanliness overall. Breakfast options.
- The staff was congenial, pleasant and delightful to talk and visit with. breakfast was right on, enjoyable. My stay was great, being a bit new to the location I obtained a good bit of need information from the desk clerk.
Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area offers accommodations in Weston.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shops at the property.Fairmont is 30 miles from Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area, and Clarksburg is 13 miles away. North Central West Virginia Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- Great breakfast. Updated room. Friendly and helpful staff. Parked right in front of our room.
- Staff was very friendly & did their best to make me feel like family. Room was clean. & had a pretty good breakfast selection. Very nice value for the price.
- Staff was friendly, rooms clean. It was close to the small town of Weston, where we were going to be visiting.
- Well appointed and very clean rooms. Great facility.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Well lit area and very quiet.
Top Hotels In Buckhannon West Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Buckhannon West Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Buckhannon West Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Buckhannon West Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!