5 Best Hotels To Stay In Bradford Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bradford Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bradford Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bradford Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bradford Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bradford Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bradford Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Bradford Ontario:
Located in Newmarket, 20 miles from Barrie, Bradford Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.Brampton is 29 miles from Bradford Inn, and Vaughan is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Nice and clean. Staff were accommodating for my late arrival
- The bed was comfortable. The heating was adequate. A microwave requested was provided right away! Excellent service!
- Decent price, ok location, close to shopping. Quiet location close to the highway.
- The room smelled very damp and musty. Everything needs a spruce up with some paint. Because it hasn’t been painted and repairs arent done it looks and feels dirty. The t.v. Was old and the chairs were not comfortable. The bed linen was clean and the towels fluffy but I would not stay there again.
- The flooring is new and nicely done and the bathroom shower tiles are in great shape as well. The room was clean.
Best Western Voyageur Place Hotel
Located in Newmarket, 28 miles from Toronto, Best Western Voyageur Place Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Barrie is 25 miles from Voyageur Place Hotel, and Brampton is 27 miles from the property. Pearson Airport is 27 miles away.
- My daughter was getting married, so booked a hotel close to the hall. We were basically using the room just to sleep as we would be late getting back to the hotel after we cleaned up after wedding. I received a deal on this room thru booking.com and it turned out to be a smaller hotel room. This was fine because we were only in it to sleep. It was spacious enough for the two of us, very clean, comfortable beds and pillows.
- Great staff. Can definitely see that it is a family run business. The owners care about the quality of your stay.
- Welcome and acknowledgement whenever passing front counter.
- Service and the staff real nice.. .the restaurant downstairs realm good there and there staff super nice
- Friendly staff. We had a delicious dinner in the Buttery located at the hotel. Extra coffee pods were available as our friend likes her coffee. Private entrance to our suite at the back of hotel was great…not hear folks walking by,talking etc. Enjoyed our stay over Christmas…now two years in a row.
Holiday Inn Express Newmarket
Just a 1-minute drive from Highway 404, this Newmarket hotel features a saltwater indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The free hot breakfast includes omelets, fruit, pastries and coffee.Complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are featured in Holiday Inn Express Newmarket’s rooms. Guests can read their free, daily newspaper comfortably seated in the ergonomic desk chair.Newmarket Holiday Inn Express has 4 fully equipped meeting rooms. To relax after a day of work, a soothing hot tub is also provided. A golf course is located within 2 miles of the hotel.Holiday Inn Express Newmarket is located just over half a mile from downtown Newmarket. The Lions Park Outdoor Arena is 2.5 miles away, and the Upper Canada Mall is 4 miles away.
- The breakfast that was offered was amazing. Everything was hot, and fresh, with lots of variety. I also noticed that they also offered hot cinnamon rolls, but I had to pass them by because my plate was full enough, but I’m looking to try them out next visit.
- Good location for our purposes, room was clean, comfortable, beds were nice
- It was convenient to get to the hospital. Wasn’t really in the hotel enough to take in amenities.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent. They upgraded us to a king suite and the bed and pillows were wonderful. I would stay at this hotel again and I would recommend to my family and friends.
- Bed was comfortable in a quiet room. Plenty of clean towels. Good restaurant next door.
Comfort Inn Newmarket
Located just off of Highway 404, this smoke-free hotel is within a 5-minute drive of the Southlake Regional Health Centre. The hotel features currency exchange and business services, free Wi-Fi and a full hot breakfast daily.Featuring a 32-inch cable satellite TV, each modernly decorated room at Newmarket Comfort Inn has a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. An iron and ironing board are also provided. Bathrooms come equipped with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have direct access to a patio.The Comfort Inn Newmarket is within a 10-minute drive of shopping at Upper Canada Mall and golf at Glenway Country Club. Canada’s Wonderland amusement park is within a 30-minute drive of the hotel.
- Clean and a good layout of the furniture. Everything was good.
It was quite
It met my needs
- Bed was comfy, room was clean and spacious. Overall the stay was good.
- Breakfast was excellent coffee 24 hours is a great idea
- Beds were comfortable, room was cozy and hotel was quiet and yet busy. Really enjoyed our stay.
Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre
Located in Alliston in the region of Ontario, 17 miles from Barrie, Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Collingwood is 30 miles from Red Pine Hotel, and Brampton is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Pearson Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Daughter had a gymnastics competition early in the morning so stayed for the night. Not fancy, but comfortable and easy to get to.
The cost of the rooms throughout the week are a bit pricey for what you get. But, they are comfortable well kept. The staffing was the best part. Aurora at the front desk was great.
We lost power for basically the whole intire second night. She handled issues with poise and grace. She also held on to my drivers licence after I had forgot it on check in.
It is staff like her that will have me ignoring the higher cost to stay here again.
- Very comfortable & location along the canal is beautiful.
- The staff at the reception desk and the restaurant were very accommodating and pleasant to deal with.
- Overall love it. The staff were friendly and accommodating.
Top Hotels In Bradford Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bradford Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bradford Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bradford Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!