5 Best Hotels To Stay In Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Bogarra Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Val de Pinares
Located in the Sierra del Segura, Hotel Val de Pinares features a seasonal outdoor pool set within gardens. It is decorated with beautiful antique furniture and includes a permanent art exhibition.Rooms come with a balcony and enjoy views over the spectacular surrounding landscape. They also include a private bathroom and TV.The hotel has a stunning Andalusian-style interior courtyard, with plants and a central water feature. The lounge at Hotel Val de Pinares includes leather sofas and a large fireplace.The restaurant serves regional dishes and special diet menus are available on request. There is also a bar-cafeteria.Hotel Val de Pinares is surrounded by pine forests and can be found between 4.3 mi from Bogarra, on the road to Dehesa del Val. It is one hour from Albacete by car.
- The location is wonderful and the food was also good (except breakfast). Beds are very comfortable.
- El entorno maravilloso. Instalaciones perfectas y bien cuidadas . Salones con chimenea y un trato excepcional.
- El borrico Pepe, El jabato, las gallinas, los patos, los jabalíes, el periquito, la codorniz…
- Sitio perfecto para relajarse en la naturaleza con pareja,familia o amigos.
- Todo, me encantó..el personal atento, el entorno precioso.. totalmente recomendable. Un 10
Surrounded by the Sierra de Segura Mountains, Hotel-Spa and Apartmentos VegaSierra are an hour’s drive from Albacete. The spa features a pool with massage jets, a hot tub, a sauna and Turkish baths.There are both rooms and apartments on offer at VegaSierra. The air-conditioned hotel rooms feature a TV and private bathroom.The VegaSierra has its own stables and can arrange horse-trekking in the mountains. Other activities include hiking, mountain biking and paintballing. Some rates include free access to the spa.The hotel has a café-bar with 2 terraces.Vega Sierra Hotel-Spa and Apartmentos are located less than 10 minutes’ drive from Bogarra and around 30 minutes from Ayna. Free parking is available.
- El entorno precioso, ambiente familiar, la comida riquísima y muy abundante, sobretodo lo que más me gustó la atención del personal, del dueño y los detalles en la cena romántica y la habitación la verdad no me lo esperaba todo perfecto, volveremos!!!!!!
- El trato y atención por parte del personal fue excelente. La comida increíble y el cocinero un artista. Nos alojamos en el hotel y estaba todo limpisimo. Agradecer a todo el personal por la atención prestada y la comodidad que nos proporcionaron. Sin duda lo recomiendo totalmente y desde luego que volveré.
- Todo perfecto, el personal muy amable, el desayuno muy bien y abundante, en general todo muy bien, sin duda repetiremos, un sitio tranquilo y la gente del pueblo muy agradable.
- Todo super bien, sitio, personal, instalaciones y comida, para repetir
Me gusto su ubicacion porque esta en un lugar
Apto para desconectar de todo y relajarse
Hotel Felipe II by Alda Hotels
Nestled in the Castile Mancha countryside, this hotel is located beside the Rio Mundo and has bedrooms with private balconies. Enjoy sporting facilities and country walks in the area.Set on a hillside, the Felipe II enjoys fabulous views over the valley and Ayna village.The on-site restaurant offers an à la carte menu with local dishes. A daily menu is also available.Interiors are a mix of the rustic and the modern with inviting lounge areas and Mediterranean coloring to elevator your spirits and remind you of your Spanish location. You can also keep up-to-date and email friends on the free wireless internet available in the public areas.
- Great stop off on our way south on our moto. Nice rooms with a balcony.
- Staff were most helpful despite having the language barrier. View from our room was spectacular! Thank you,
- The location was brilliant and the staff were very pleasant.
- The views were spectacular. The assistance from the hotel staff was excellent.
We had a satisfactory room with view but chose to pay the small extra to upgrade to a larger room with balcony and view.
Fantastic location and view . The pool was fabulous
Hotel looks austere on the outside but smart tiling with luxurious feel inside.
Hotel Riopar Spa
One of our top picks in Riópar.Offering rooms with views of the Segura and Alcaraz Mountains, Hotel Riopar Spa features a restaurant, indoor swimming pool and a spa. Located in Riópar, it has an ideal setting for hiking and cycling.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Riopar Spa has a balcony. There is free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Riopar’s restaurant. There is also a café.The hotel spa is accesible for an extra charge and features a hot tub, waterbeds and sensation showers. Treatments include massage and aromatherapy. There is also an indoor pool which is open during summer.Set within Calares del Río Mundo y de la Sima Park, the hotel is less than 1.9 mi from the Mundo River. Albacete, Murcia and Molina de Segura can be reached within 2 hours by car.The hotel offers the possibility of renting horse stables.
- The shower was large and the water hot. The aircon stayed on when we left the room. The restaurant wasn’t open while we were there but the staff recommended some restaurants an easy walk away that were reasonably good. The view from our room was great as well.
Location, setting and overall appearance
Nice feel to the place
- Very nice hotel. Staff friendly and accommodating.
- The hotel is lovely the bedrooms quite big and the large double bed is very big and with a comfortable firm mattress
- Area was good, super village. Hotel old but super clean.
Hotel Rural Cortijo Puente Faco
Offering a beautiful mountain setting, Cortijo Puente Faco features a terrace and a garden overlooking Los Calares Nature Reserve. This charming stone property is set just outside Riópar and close to the River Mundo.Each bright room at Cortijo Puente Faco has rustic décor. There is heating, free Wi-Fi and a seating area.You can relax in the Puente Faco’s lounge, where there is a fireplace and a library. There is also a terrace and a barbecue.Staff can arrange activities including horse riding 4×4 driving, hunting, cycling and hiking. You can fish at the nearby river.Elche de la Sierra is a 35-minute drive away. Albacete is 71 mi from the Puente Faco.
- This is a great little rural hotel run more like a small Spanish country house. The rooms are charming and the place is stuff with interesting nooks & crannies. It must be lovely and romantic in the Winter. There is no food on site but a local Taverna only 300m away which does excellent food although they do not speak English. Very quiet. We were treated with great kindness.
The owners welcoming and gracious
The location awesome
The accommodate quirky and rustic
The place was clean, quiet and relaxing
- Es fantástico para desconectar de la vida urbana, está emplazado en un lugar perfecto con unas vistas maravillosas. La pareja que regenta el sitio es espectacular, simpáticos, atentos, muy buenas personas. La decoración rústica del sitio es genial, sin duda volvería a ir. Además, de que se permita viajar con perro al cortijo, a los dueños les encantan los animales y el trato con ellos no solo es cordial, sino de corazón, es agradable conocer personas asi. Tanto el bar como el salón comedor, tiene un aire muy familiar ya que se sale de lo convencional. Sin duda un lugar genial
- El alojamiento está muy cuidado, cada una de sus habitaciones y zonas comunes son estupendas con cada mínimo detalle. Además tiene unas vistas estupendas. Nosotros nos alojamos en la suite con cama extragrande y fue estupendo
- El trato del matrimonio propietario. Los pequeños detalles y atenciones. La decoración. La música clásica de fondo. La biblioteca. La terraza…
Top Hotels In Bogarra Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bogarra Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!