5 Best Hotels To Stay In Boca Chica Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
Boca Chica Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Boca Chica Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boca Chica Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boca Chica Chiriqui. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Boca Chica Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Boca Chica Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Boca Chica Chiriqui:
Bocas del Mar
Located in Boca Chica in the region of Chiriqui, 21 miles from David, Bocas del Mar features a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- The grounds were beyond beautiful as was the view from our room. Staff were friendly & professional.
- What a BEAUTIFUL location. It’s absolutely gorgeous here! Great staff, nice restaurant, great pools, things to do, clean and comfortable rooms. Access to MOST of the rooms was really easy; drive up and then park. Not so easy if you’re located next to the office, but at least you can roll your luggage. The air conditioning worked well, rooms were clean and in very good condition, and beds were SO comfortable!
- Nice and friendly staff, excellent cooking, very quiet and garmony place. We enjoyed our time here.
- We liked the pools, our unit, the restaurant was very good. The hotel is situated on a cliff above the bay and that provided a beautiful setting.
- Our room was large and the view spectacular. The furnishings, the bed, all were great. Also, the food and selections on the menu were excellent. Staff spoke English and I noticed the owners were very hands on. They work hard as a team and all are dedicated to making your stay memorable. We were in panama a month, and this by far was the best.
EcoHotel Boca Brava and Restaurante
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Boca Brava and Restaurante offers accommodation in Boca Chica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as snorkeling and kayaking. David is 21.7 miles from Hotel Boca Brava and Restaurante, while Las Lajas is 23.6 miles from the property.
- Our room was upgraded and had a lovely view from big picture windows. Or actual booked room might have been a disappointment. We enjoyed walking trails on the island though the two accessible beach aren’t very good. Plenty of monkeys to see and a large iguana right outside our bedroom. Fish meals in the restaurant were very good value. Last morning manager very helpful arranging boat and collective on the other side. Thank you.
- Relaxed vibe, good food for price, quiet location, a great secluded beach close by. Samuel was great, Brad interesting, fishing outfitters and decent fishing close by, balcony view, nature
- Easy going feel to the place.The owner Brad was a likeable, personable host.There were monkeys parrots and an iguanas in the garden with some nice hikes on the island with some nice wildlife.
- It was a place to experience a funky, rustic location on an island. The open air restaurant and overall vibe is nice. Staff was helpful scheduling excursions.
- amazing view and beautiful location. nice staff and good restaurant! nice beaches and hikes in the neighbouthoord. howler monkeys galore!
Pacific Bay Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pacific Bay Resort offers accommodations in Boca Chica. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a gift shop at the property.David is 26 miles from Pacific Bay Resort, and Las Lajas is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 25 miles from Pacific Bay Resort.
Pacific Bay was, for us, well worth the trip to get there. Remote, off-the-grid, and beautiful.
We certainly got our exercise walking uphill 3 times a day for meals, and a golf cart and driver were available when we didn’t feel like walking. “All-inclusive”, simple meals, often vegetarian, in a magnificent setting.
- Frank, the owner is great. Very entertaining. He cooks and the food was very good. My wife and I went to the South beach and loved it. We walked to the restaurant and the beach without any problem, but it is hilly.
- Amazing location including beaches, and all necessary for a real fantasy escape.
The host, Frank, and his staff will do everything that they can in order to make the guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible.
In this fantastically beautiful, remote location, every effort is made to ensure guest comfort.
Each meal was thoughtfully prepared and delicious.
- The resort is a great place to hide for couple of days. It has very natural and beautiful surrounding to enjoy. The 2,5 beaches easily accessible give a different look on different sides of the peninsula/ ocean. The resort has more natural park space to enjoy that one expects. Great host and delicious food with good style!
- Pacific Bay was, for us, well worth the trip to get there. Remote, off-the-grid, and beautiful.
Residencia de La Marina
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Residencia de La Marina is located in Boca Chica, 20 miles from David and 24 miles from Las Lajas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Lara and Massimo are warm and helpful hosts so made us feel very comfortable. The property is run down but they keep it spotlessly clean and will do improvements over time I am sure. Breakfast was excellent value too.
- Laura and her Husband are great Hosts, trying hard to make your stay comfortable.
- Lara was delightful and went above and beyond to ensure that we were looked after. She had maps of suggested itineraries, aranged a snorkel island hop tour and had much needed sun screen for us. Breakfast was simple — fresh and perfect. We really enjoyed the mix of privacy of having our own room and bathroom with the social aspect of the common area — Boca Chica was our favorite part of our trip.
- The staff was friendly and helpful, the place is just a two minute walk from The boats to Boca Brava.
- Very fine accommodation at Boca chica, very nice owners, helped us with many things.
Iguana Beach Eco Resort
Located in Estero de La Montaña, 23 miles from David, Iguana Beach Eco Resort features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden.A number of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Enrique Malek International Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Boca Chica Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Boca Chica Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Boca Chica Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Boca Chica Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!