5 Best Hotels To Stay In Bloomfield Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bloomfield Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bloomfield Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bloomfield Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bloomfield Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bloomfield Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bloomfield Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Bloomfield Ontario:
The Waring House
Adjacent to Picton Harbor, this hotel is a 5-minute drive from downtown Picton, Ontario and Picton Golf Club. It features an on-site cookery school and spacious suites with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV and electric fireplace are furnished in every country-style room at the Waring House Inn. All suites include a refrigerator, seating area and balcony or patio.Garden Spa at Waring House features massage, facial and nail services. The multi-building, eco-friendly hotel features a luscious garden and hiking trails.Amelia’s Garden Restaurant offers fine dining all day at Waring House Inn. The Barley Room Pub serves casual lunches, dinner and snacks, as well as a full bar menu. A full breakfast can also be enjoyed each morning at the common dining room.Mariner’s Park Museum is a 7-minute walk from the hotel. Black Prince Winery is 1.6 miles away.
The room was very clean very well decorated, spacious especially the bathroom.
The bed was ultra comfy.
- The breakfast was really delicious! Complimentary with the suite. Beautiful quaint restaurent and the pub on the previous evening was also very entertaining complete with live music and a very friendly server. Allowed us to sample taste a few brews before we made our selection. We loved this place and would definitely return!
- Lovely dining room, excellent food, large bedroom with countryside view, most comfortable bed ever
- We booked the Premium Room and stayed in the Heritage Lodge for one night. Room was external spacious and tidy, including the bathroom. We had two chairs in front TV which were cozy enough to sit on and watch a bit of TV. Staff were friendly and there was ample onsite parking. Rooms were also extremely quiet. Despite not giving ourselves enough time to check out the free breakfast, we felt like the price paid including breakfast, WIFI and parking was quite fair. The location was also perfect for us. It was a short drive to Main Street and Sandbanks Provincial Park, two of our main reasons for staying in Picton.
- The friendliness of staff and quick check in and check out. Food at the Barley Room was great. Service was fantastic. If you have a wedding here I would recommend.
- The room was very clean very well decorated, spacious especially the bathroom.
The Queen’s Inn
The Queen’s Inn offers accommodations in Picton. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Location is great. Room was very attractive . Bed was comfortable.
- The service was excellent, I requested an extra pillow which I received by night.
- There was bottled water in our room, little things like a cork screw, abundance of towels (I think I counted 17), glass coasters for our drinks, little touches like that.
- The room itself was clean and comfortable but everything else was horrible.
- The room was large with lots of storage. They had an ironing board and iron in the room. The king size bed was comfortable and the sink outside the bath allowed 2 people to get ready. Room was very clean.
Travelodge Hotel Belleville
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Travelodge Hotel Belleville is located in Belleville.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel.
Location, and balcony even though it had no chairs ?? Nice view at back, game room was fun, and sauna
- We liked the view of the water and park. Liked that was a little balcony, would be very nice to use in the warmer months
- Everything was excellent. On my next trip, which is to Kingston I will probably go to Travelodge there. Breakfast was very good, but I would have liked it open until 10 on the weekdays.
- The beds were great! Good location right on the water. Was dog friendly, has a “dog “park” right across the street.
- Friendliness of staff – proximity to walking/biking path – affordable price – Reptile zoo!!!
- Location, and balcony even though it had no chairs ?? Nice view at back, game room was fun, and sauna
Drake Devonshire offers accommodations in Wellington. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is an ATM at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The inn also provides car rental.
- Staff were super attentive to all our needs. Service was impeccable. The view in the dining hall was impressive. The food was delicious! I can’t wait to go back!
- The bed was comfy. The meals spectacular and we just love it there.
- Great !!!!! Service on all counts from front desk, to welcome tour to restaurant
- Staff were universally friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and well maintained.
- The service. Plain and simple, the people who work there are passionate about their jobs, and it shows in how they treat their guests.
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, County Retreat is located in Milford in the region of Ontario. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Bloomfield Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bloomfield Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bloomfield Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bloomfield Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!