5 Best Hotels To Stay In Bisbee Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Bisbee Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bisbee Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bisbee Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bisbee Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bisbee Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bisbee Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Bisbee Arizona:
Copper Queen Hotel
Located in Bisbee, 21 miles from Tombstone, Copper Queen Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff very friendly. Great location. Loved the Irish band playing in the saloon.
- It was very welcoming and warm feeling by the staff.
- The location was great! Walking distance to restaurants, attractions and night life.
- The remodel of the dining room was very nicely done.
- We switched rooms due to an issue. Second room was top notch!
Canyon Rose Suites
In the heart of Old Bisbee in the historic Allen Block Building, this non-smoking hotel offers a movie lending library. Suites feature a full kitchen.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD player are both available in each suite at the Canyon Rose Suites. A separate dining room is also included.Coffee and tea are offered each morning and guests can enjoy filtered water and popcorn throughout the day. Laundry facilities are on site.Tombstone is a 30 minute drive from the Canyon Rose Suites Old Brisbee. Kartchner Caverns State Park is an hour drive from the property. Chiracahua Mountains and Chiracahua National Monuments are 90 miles away.
- Great bed/bedding. Very comfortable room size and kitchenette. Great location near downtown but reasonably quiet.
- Unexpected complimentary bottle of wine and microwave popcorn. Charm of suite. Very friendly desk clerk.
- Clean, comfortable, surprisingly large rooms right in the heart of Old Bisbee. Staff was easily accessible and provided almost anything you might need – self service – extra towels, coffee, dvds.
- Our room had the best view on both sides of our room number 2, it was very roomy and comfortable. I love the atmosphere of the room and the decorations. My favorite thing about the room was the stove real nice, made out of tin. Also, I like the honest system for the snacks and how there are movies available to watch on the DVD player.
The room was immaculate and bed very comfortable. Felt very secure and loved every minute!
We had a complementary bottle of wine in our room when we arrived.
Tombstone Canyon Inn
Located in Bisbee, 21 miles from Tombstone, Tombstone Canyon Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.
No reviews yet.
Bisbee Grand Hotel
Featuring a restaurant, historic Bisbee Grand Hotel is in Bisbee. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Tombstone is a 25-minute drive from the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning are featured in all guest rooms at Bisbee Grand Hotel. A private bathroom is also included.At Bisbee Grand Hotel guests can enjoy a saloon. The property provides free parking.Coronado National Memorial is a 40-minute drive from the hotel. Fort Huachuca Museum is 30 miles from Bisbee Grand Hotel.
- You didn’t have to set an alarm because the early rising guests eat their breakfast right outside your window.
- Very friendly check in person at the bar next door. The Captain’s suite was lots of fun with the nautical motif.
- Great location, had a bar and band down stairs with small restaurant, very entertaining.
- Staff was helpful and friendly. Very nice breakfast. Good location in middle of town.
- Location, and I didn’t know I was getting a themed Asian robin.
The Inn at Castle Rock
Featuring tiled outdoor trails and built over the still-flowing Apache Springs Well, this historic hotel is less than one mile from downtown Bisbee. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas of the hotel.Each rooms at The Inn at Castle Rock features its own unique theme, including jungle and Victorian. A private bathroom and radio are provided.Guests of The Castle Rock Inn can relax in the outdoor gazebos or in front of fireplaces in the lobby or parlor. A TV room also includes a DVD player and a piano.The Historic Apache Spring Well can been seen from the gift shop. A journal of guests’ past stories and experiences can also be read in the lobby.Queen Mine Tours is an 8-minute walk from the Castle Rock. Downtown Tombstone is 24 miles from the property.
- The Inn at Castle Rock is clearly a labor of love for those who own and run it. Every room is themed with items that were handmade, or gathered from varying origins. There are a number of patios, balconies, and sitting rooms in and out of the hotel for relaxing. A system of trails out back would be excellent fun for kids to explore, and find bridges, stairways, little shelters, a bamboo patch, and an amazing view at an extreme height above the hotel. (Great for imaginative kids who make safe choices.) On the night we stayed, the owner and some guests got together to play guitar and chat in the evening. There is a very personal feel that comes from the staff and the hotel that you will find nowhere else in town.
- The room was just fine. It was a basic old time motel experience. The parking is where-ever you can find a space. The gal at the front desk gave us the name of a shuttle driver who for a few dollars drove us into town and back to the inn….it was so convenient. FYI No Television. Breakfast was simple continental.
- very deceiving description on booking.com. Old building apparently with funky charm for some but no coffee in rooms, no tv, no microwave, no refrigerator, funky bathroom and poor noise insulation (we heard neighbors most of the night) was not charming for wife and me. Although we paid for 2 nights in advance, we left after 1 night after our continental breakfast of packaged in plastic English muffin. Were told no refunds but figured it was worth it.
- A delightfully quirky, squeaky old building with lots of history… nothing fancy, but very comfortable and quiet… with an easy walk to all the action in Bisbee.
- The innkeeper Alexis was a great tour guide for the property, she made great recommendations for shoping, food and a golf cart tour service.
Top Hotels In Bisbee Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bisbee Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bisbee Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bisbee Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!