5 Best Hotels To Stay In Big Falls Toledo – Top Hotel Reviews
Big Falls Toledo is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Big Falls Toledo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Big Falls Toledo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Big Falls Toledo. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Big Falls Toledo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Big Falls Toledo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Big Falls Toledo:
The Farm Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Farm Inn offers accommodations in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this inn, and the area is popular for hiking.
- The jungle setting, friendly host, the dogs who looked after us and made sure we didn’t get lost on our walks, the lovely cook
- Owners where good company, their three German Shepards knew the trails. GOOD FOOD , bird watching on a platform. Wonderful Farm Inn.
- Lots of hiking trails to explore. Kevin, the owner, was a great guy! We had to alter our reservation last minute and they were very nice and didn’t charge us for it. Food was really good and huge portions
- facility is a delightful jungle retreat. Fabulous food, wonderful proprietor, and the dogs were a bonus. amazing!
- Love the jungle environment. The resort is located around a creek with beautiful and serene surrounding. Plenty of hiking trail right on the property and clear river streams. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Only negatives are: none of the rooms have air conditioning. You won’t mind though, because there are plenty of windows and fans in every bedroom. Also, the electric generator is only turned on for a limited amount of time. The owner is pleasant and very helpful. Our breakfast and dinner were delicious and made exactly to our order. We visited this resort with our 2 young daughters. Safe and very family friendly. We would recommend this resort.
The Sea Front Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Sea Front Inn offers accommodations in Punta Gorda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- The staff was friendly and the t.v. had lots of channels.
- View from Second floor deck was fantastic. Great sea breeze.
- A sunny terrace with views over the sea. We liked our room Manatee but other rooms at the front of the hotel looked good too. Hot shower. The vegetable quesadilla we had for breakfast was awesome. we enjoyed our stay here.
- Housekeeping and night gards were all cry nice and helpful.
This is a family run business and the people were nice so on one hand I hate to say anything that is not positive. However we booked this hotel based on all the excellent reviews and we found
an Entirely different place. Do no stay on the ground floor. The rooms are small very dark with little natural Light and low ceilings. Worst of all the bed was very uncomfortable. Rooms are available on the ground, second and fourth floor( no elevator). There is a porch on the second floor but no comfortable place to sit The positives the wifi was good, the room was clean and there were multiple English speaking tv channels. We were just very uncomfortable in the room so can not give it a good review
St Charles Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, St Charles Inn offers accommodations in Punta Gorda. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV.You will find business center and shops at the property.
- Good wifi, private bathrooms with hot water and good pressure in the shower, cold air con and fan kept the room cool
- It’s okay place if you have to spend the night in this border town. Pleasant room, some space on the balcony to sit, close to the shops and very close to the bus station.
The Inn was more than expected and very centrally located to the bus terminal and ferry boat docks for easy access in and out of Punta Gorda.
There were plenty of restaurants and markets close by so depending on your interest in going out or staying in the Inn would be convenient. And Carlos the host/manager is one of the nicest people I’ve met during my stay over two trips into Punta Gorda, very friendly and helpful in all respects.
- Carlo was a great host. Good location in Punta Gorda close to James Bus Line that travel everywhere on the country. Local restaurants in walking distance. Very hot showers.
- There was A/C which I hadn’t had in almost two weeks, reliable internet, a television, fridge, and microwave!
Beya Suites offers accommodations in Punta Gorda. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
Grace’s Hotel and Restaurant
Grace’s Hotel and Restaurant offers accommodations in Punta Gorda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.
Simple place well located for boat to Guatemala (only one street back from water front, so only a 2 minute walk). Located on Main St, so close to shops, bank, and other restaurants. On site restaurant has a reasonable range and staff can change money for you prior to arriving in Guatemala which was useful. Fine for a reasonably cheap
(for Belize) overnight stay.
- Booked this place because it is close to the bus terminal and the dock to Guatemala; it’s right in the middle of the two.
- The hotel is located close to the center and 5 minutes from the dock and customs for livingston, guatemala
- The location was great as the hotel was a short walk to the bus stop. The sheets were clean. The restaurant attached to this hotel was convenient. The food was ok.
- Room looked a bit decent. Place is like 3-4 minutes away from the bus terminal.
- Simple place well located for boat to Guatemala (only one street back from water front, so only a 2 minute walk). Located on Main St, so close to shops, bank, and other restaurants. On site restaurant has a reasonable range and staff can change money for you prior to arriving in Guatemala which was useful. Fine for a reasonably cheap
Top Hotels In Big Falls Toledo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Big Falls Toledo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Big Falls Toledo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Big Falls Toledo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!