5 Best Hotels To Stay In Bear Valley California – Top Hotel Reviews
Bear Valley California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bear Valley California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bear Valley California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bear Valley California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bear Valley California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bear Valley California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Bear Valley California:
Quality Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway
The Quality Inn Yosemite Valley Gateway hotel in Mariposa, CA is located near the junction of California’s famous Highway 49, known as California’s Golden Chain, and State Route 140, the all-year access to the west entrance of Yosemite Valley and Yosemite National Park.This Mariposa, CA hotel features many full-service amenities, including free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free coffee in the lobby, seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and a gift shop. Business travelers to this Mariposa, CA hotel will appreciate additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services.Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more.Family suites with full kitchens are offered. All rooms at this California hotel are nonsmoking. The Yosemite National Park is open all year. Mariposa is at the southern end of the Mother Lode and has a rich history. The Mariposa County Courthouse, California State Mining and Mineral Museum, Mariposa Museum & History Center and the Historic Mariposa County Jail remind visitors of a colorful past.
- The hotel has a confortable room and a good breakfast besides being near the Yosemite Gate!
- A fantastic hotel. Above expectations! Staff were very friendly and helpful
- Nice room . Close to the road to go Yosemite. But it takes us 1 hour and more to arrive the Yosemite valley . If you are ok with this .it would be a nice place to stay . And also there some restaurants nearby .
- The setting is beautiful, on a little Hill above the town and with a sweeping view of the tree-clad hills around. You feel you are really away from it all.
- We have stayed at this location before. We like that we can walk to the downtown area, that it is up on the hill with views and the staff is always so friendly. We think it is a very good value for our money.
Bear Creek Cabins
Next to the Yosemite Area Rapid Transit Service (YARTS) and a 30-minute drive from Yosemite National Park entrance, this lodge has BBQ facilities.Each room features a flat-screen satellite TV and free toiletries in the private bathroom. Fresh linens and towels are also provided in rooms at the Bear Creek Cabins.Hiking opportunities are nearby. Air-conditioning is featured throughout rooms at Bear Creek.Rafting on Merced River is a 10-minute drive away. The Bear Creek Cabins is 9 miles east of Mariposa, California.
- The room was clean. The porch area had some other guest items on the front porch – not dirty just cluttered. It was a nice setting but they were working on the parking area so a little difficult getting in / out (appeared termporary). Pretty well marked at turn from road but a little tricky navigating to building in the dark as you have to enter thru shared drive with private properties.
Fairly near Yosemite entrance at 24 miles and in October, there were no queues. Number 4 cabin is big with a good gas fire that comes on via a thermostat automatically so we were never cold.
The bathroom was clean; the towels were fluffy and bedding was clean.
The carpets were vacuumned and the hard floors were clean.
Plenty of hot water and a good shower.
Quiet at night.
- The beds were so comfy! Spacious, clean rooms. Inviting porch. Louanne is a lovely hostess and the location is perfect to explore Yosemite.
- Great place and nice owners very good for families, only complaint is bad cell phone reception, Property needs to have some wi-fi.
- The accommodation was close to Yosemite National Park and the owner was very helpful
Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station
One of our top picks in Mariposa.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Yosemite Way Station is located in Mariposa.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Yosemite Village is 27 miles from Yosemite Way Station, and Oakhurst is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- The receptionist was very nice and pleasant. The room was clean and comfortable.
- The hotel has lots of free parking lots and it is close to lots of good restaurants.
- Early check-in, good breakfast, friendly staff. Convenient location with many facilities in walking distance, quiet, parking under window.
- The hotel was located at the centre of Mariposa with bars and restaurants within walking distance. The hotel staff were nice and courteous. The breakfast was filling.
- Soft bed, friendly staff, clean and nice room. What more could you ask for.
River Rock Inn
River Rock Inn is located in Mariposa, 27 miles from Yosemite Village and 21 miles from Oakhurst. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Great location, very clean and the owners were soo friendly.
- A cute, clean room. Good location and easy check in. DELICIOUS homemade breakfast!!
- Simple, cosy and authentic accommodation. Great breakfast with homemade muffins, bagel, super nice granola and fresh fruit! Would very happily go back there!
This was hands down our best experience with motels! Room was very cosy and clean, the pillow was perfect and I’m very picky:) Inn is located in the very center of this charming little town with a lot of good places to eat. YARTS bus stop is 100m from the appartment. Breakfast was great, it was refreshing to eat something healthy (fresh berrys and homemade granola). Staff was also extra helpful and nice.
I highly recommend this place to everyone, we sure would like to return!
- I had to wake up early to get to the park and set up a campsite, and one of the ladies was there extra early as I was leaving prior to breakfast; she was nice enough to make me a cup of coffee and offer me a quick breakfast to go! Amazing service and generosity.
Mariposa Hotel Inn
Located in Mariposa, 27 miles from Yosemite Village, Mariposa Hotel Inn features a sun terrace and views of the mountains.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom.Oakhurst is 21 miles from Mariposa Hotel Inn, and Merced is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 51 miles from Mariposa Hotel Inn.
- Nice small hotel it was like stepping back in time. The Lady who owned / run the hotel was very pleasant and helpful. The location in Midtown Mariposa was great nice restaurants and close to the YARTS bus stop which is the best way at a low cost to travel into Yosemite.
- The location of the hotel was ideal, on the main road with easy access to Yosemite. The lady at the front desk was lovely and waited up to let us in as we were later arriving than we expected. The hotel itself is quaint and quirky and room was a good size, as was the bathroom.
- The proprietor of the hotel, Mary, is an awesome lady. She was so warm and welcoming, we felt like we were being invited into her amazing home. The hotel sits on the main street and is walking distance to many fun places to eat and drink. The rooms were large and comfy. Bed was good too. I would highly recommend…that is provided you are not of the ‘Hilton’ or “Intercontinental” mindset. This felt like the real America.
- The ild building makes the experience even better. The golden era in mariposa town is part of a great trip that conclude in Yosemite.
- The hotel is in a historic building dated 1901. The interior is kept in a style corresponding with the building age. Lots of old prints on corridor walls tell the interesting history of Mariposa. Some of the newspapers feature photos of the hotel building. Some really good restaurants in the vicinity. Mary, the innkeeper, is a very pleasant and helpful person. She adds so much to the hotel value!
Top Hotels In Bear Valley California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bear Valley California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bear Valley California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bear Valley California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!