5 Best Hotels To Stay In Bayfield Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayfield Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Bayfield Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayfield Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayfield Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Bayfield Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Bayfield Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Bayfield Nova Scotia:
Maritime Inn Antigonish
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maritime Inn Antigonish offers accommodations in Antigonish. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.
- Nice spacious room and very helpful desk. Liked the fact that the sink was outside the WC so that I could do my makeup while my son had his shower. Best Eggs Benedict and coffee that I have ever had
- The staff were really great and super helpful. I room was big. the beds were comfy. It was great. Location is very good.
- Great location but old time motel style does not afford privacy or Great location but old-time motel style does not afford privacy or quiet. The room was surrounded by very tall trees. Therefore it was very dark
- Comfortable room with good facilities and good sound insulation from neighbours. The hotel location is close to nearby attractions. Breakfast is very nice and there is a selection of things to choose from.
- An attractive place with a very comfortable bed, great towels, and an ergonomic desk chair. There’s a park close by if you have a dog to walk.
Keppoch Inns offers accommodations in Antigonish. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.
- We liked everything about our stay. The owner is a very nice man. The beds were so comfortable. We highly recommend. Would go back in a flash.
- No restaurant on site – a bit dated but certainly met our needs
- beds were comfortable and room was clean. manager was pleasant and insisted we review the room before we took it.
- Once we got past a Checkin challenge with Gary, all was good. We had originally mentioned to booking.com that we would be a late arrival, past 10 pm. Apparently they had tried to call, but not email, and we did not receive the call. Motel is unmanned after 9pm. It also seems that our cc information vanishes from motel info on bookings after 10 days or so, resulting in Gary believing I had not secured with a cc.. Once straightened out that we were the ladies that they had been trying to contact, and we had arrived hours earlier than anticipated, all was good. Rooms were in very short supply in the area that night.
- Basic motel, very clean, comfortable beds, owner polite and helpful
StFX University Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, St. Francis Xavier University offers accommodations in Antigonish. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Fine location to be for our route to Cape Breton!
- Lovely large room. Convenient location easy to find right off highway; close, easy walk downtown. Lovely campus.
- Parking was easy; Bathroom was adequate; coffee was good
- Location, size of room, handicapped accessible, quiet
The refrigerator was roomy and a large kitchen available if needed.
Shower was quite strong, they have not discovered water saver features yet.
Claymore Inn and Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Claymore Inn and Suites offers accommodations in Antigonish. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
restaurant on site close to hwy for travellers
mall close and other restaurants
- Rooms were nice and clean,i thought check-in time was a little late at 4 P.M.another down fall was ,couldn’t get wifi,hot tub was empty,and ice machine not working on our floor.on the other hand ,staff was really friendly,and helpful we were in Town for a wedding and wanted 4 rooms close together,they made that happen,rooms were a little pricey compared to other hotels in Antigonish.All in all we had a great stay at the Claymore.
- The room was clean but breakfast was expensive and in room not easy plugin for phone etc
- Clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- Staff were very friendly and the adjoining restaurant had fantastic food.
- restaurant on site close to hwy for travellers
Celtic Shores Coastal Inn & Suites
Celtic Shores Coastal Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Troy.A TV is available.
- The room was beautiful. We arrived late to check in but it was not a problem. The whole place was great. I will definitely be back!
- Clean and comfortable. Lovely view from the deck.
- The rooms were beautiful. Very quiet location. Friendly staff. Lots of extras in the room. Kitchenette area. Walking trail nearby.
- Suite was available, host automatically upgraded us. Spotless, lots of lighting. GPS will get you there. A lone dirt road [ sign by road ] , no other homes around, quiet. Would go again.
- We enjoyed the warm welcome and clean, bright, modern accommodations. We stayed in a suite that featured a sitting area, kitchenette with dishes, small appliances, a full fridge, electric fireplace, and a separate bedroom and bathroom, all tastefully decorated. The bed was very comfortable. Laundry services were kindly offered to us, so that we could go out and tour the area. We appreciated the hospitality and the visiting.
Top Hotels In Bayfield Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Bayfield Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Bayfield Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Bayfield Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!