5 Best Hotels To Stay In Baxter Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Baxter Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Baxter Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Baxter Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Baxter Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Baxter Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Baxter Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Baxter Georgia:
Barefoot Hills offers accommodations in Dahlonega. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Blue Ridge is 27 miles from Barefoot Hills, and Helen is 14 miles from the property.
- The property was AMAZING! We had a gorgeous view of the mountains right off of the balcony in our eco cabin. I could literally roll over in bed and see the sunrise over the mountains. Absolutely beautiful.
- Very well put together property & cabin. Neat, clean, orderly, just everything you need. The very nice GM gave us a tour as we were checking out, & it was really nice to learn about the property, see the different lodging options, & get an overall view of the area.
- That it was very peaceful and the staff was extremely nice and helpful
- We just needed a short get away and this was perfect. The quiet feeling of solitude when we needed it was wonderful. Every one was so helpful, it was a joy to be there. I’m so glad we stayed there instead of a crowded, intown facility.
- We loved the setting and very clean and friendly service
Best Western Milton Inn
Located in Blairsville, 21 miles from Blue Ridge, Best Western Milton Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Helen is 18 miles from Best Western Blairsville, and Dahlonega is 24 miles away.
- It was quiet in a little small town and was perfect for our anniversary trip.
- We had told them it would be a late arrival, super cold with snow flurries. It was amazing to walk into a room pre warmed and a light on! They listen and helped us with finding a great restaurant (Monet’s)next door.
- The room very clean and the beds very comfortable, the staff was nice and breakfast was very good. I recommend to stay there.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Breakfast had quit a bit of choices.
- Staff was awesome! Extremely helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. Quiet neighborhood.
Comfort Inn Blairsville
Comfort Inn Blairsville offers accommodations in Blairsville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blue Ridge is 20 miles from Comfort Inn Blairsville, and Helen is 18 miles from the property.
- The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. They were continuously cleaning the breakfast room. The bed was also very comfortable and the air conditioner was extremely quiet.
- Great location in the middle of town. Facilities clean and very well kept up. Staff was very friendly and personable.
- The breakfast attendant was extremely attentive and made sure everything was freshly stocked. Beds were comfortable.
- Every thing. The staff were so friendly and always happy to help. We will definitely stay here again next year when we visit our son in Young Harris. Thanks to everyone for making our stay so good.
- There was a minor problem with the cleaning of our room. Management immediately fixed the problem ( < 10 minutes), told us the steps they had taken so it wouldn't happen again. The next day they left a very nice gift - to compensate for their maid's mistake. We couldn't have asked for a more prompt and thorough response!!
The Dahlonega Square Hotel
Located in Dahlonega, 30 miles from Blue Ridge, The Dahlonega Square Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Helen is 19 miles from The Dahlonega Square Hotel, and Ellijay is 30 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable and recently updated. Lots of space too. Very comfortable and the staff made us feel welcome. Would definitely stay here again.
- A beautifully restored historic building, this hotel was a real gem to stumble across. Sara Beth, the daughter and the woman who checked us in was an absolute delight and extremely helpful. The room was lovely, bed comfortable, and location right near the square perfect. We were leaving the next morning to get to smokey mountains so didn’t stay long in the town (it was pretty heavy rain), but we are planning to return back in the near future. A perfect romantic getaway
- My husband and I were so impressed and pleased with The Dahlonega Square Hotel. It was charming, as was the owner and his daughter. Very tastefully decorated and full of history. The bed was so comfortable and everything was ultra clean! We will definitely be staying there again!
- The location of hotel is extremely convenient to town square.
- This is a beautiful quaint hotel which makes you feel like you are part of the quaint town! We walked everywhere from this hotel in the center of town.
The Smith House
Featuring free WiFi, The Smith House offers accommodations in Dahlonega, just 30 miles from Blue Ridge. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Helen is 19 miles from The Smith House, and Ellijay is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Baxter Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Baxter Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Baxter Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Baxter Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!