5 Best Hotels To Stay In Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Arroyomolinos De Montánchez Extremadura:
Las Glorias Hotel
Las Glorias is a rural hotel located in Torre de Santa Maria, between Cáceres, Trujillo and Mérida. Free private parking and free Wi-Fi in all areas are both offered on site.The hotel has a cafeteria and a charming restaurant, with characteristic dishes from Extremadura and Spanish specials.There is a large terrace, where meals and snacks are served in summer. Las Glorias also has a lounge with a TV.The local swimming pool and sports center are only 150 feet away. Bajadoz Airport is 47 miles away and Portugal is within a 1-hour drive. The Monfragüe Nature Reserve is also within a short drive.Rooms at Las Glorias are all exterior, with natural light. They offer full heating and air conditioning.
- This is definitely an overnight stop on your way to somewhere else. More of a motel than hotel but, saying that, the rooms were clean and comfy and the restaurant was excellent. Definitely ‘rural’ would be the term I’d use. However, garage parking was given for the motorbikes overnight so that was good!
- Lo que mas me gusto fue la cama, era muy cómoda y para ser individual el tamaño era generoso, dormí muy bien. La limpieza era muy buena y la chica que me recibió era muy simpática y amable.
- Nos dieron una habitación muy amplia, con dos camas de matrimonio y un sofá pequeñito. El colchón y la almohada así como el cuarto de baño estaban bien, cómodos y limpio, el sofá no tanto, pero tiene poca importancia . También se escuchaba el pasillo y una salida de aire, aunque nada exagerado. El personal por otro lado fue agradable y está en un área de servicio fácil de encontrar cerca del pueblo.
- Wszystko OK, Lokalizacja raczej w środku niczego (przy stacji benzynowej) ale o to chodziło żeby nie zatrzymywać się w środku miasta.
- Pessoal atencioso e simpático; cama confortável; bom pequeno almoço de acordo com o valor pago.
Hotel Balneario Fuentes del Trampal
The spa hotel Fuentes del Trampal, in the hills of Extremadura, offers a range of water treatments. It has a restaurant, attractive views of the countryside and free onsite parking.The rooms at the Fuentes del Trampal are simple and well-sized. All have private bathrooms, TV, telephone and air conditioning.The spa offers a wide range of treatments. It has a thermal pool, sauna, Turkish baths and various showers. Massage can also be arranged. There is also an outdoor seasonal pool, available to all guests.Fuentes del Trampal can be found in the very center of Extremedura, 20 mi from Merida, 26 mi from Cáceres and 31 mi from Trujillo. The area is popular for cycling and walking.
Staff friendly, receptionist spoke English, very helpful.
We don’t speak Spanish so dining room staff although friendly we had difficulty with finding out what food available.
- Great value for money. The meal for 8 euros with wine was excellent.
- The quiet atmosphere, the bottle of wine for 3 euro’s and the excellent and cheap diner and breakfast!-
- un poco alejado del pueblo , pero muy tranquilo y con lugares para pasear los empleados muy amables y atentos
- El menu que tienen y el desayuno estan muy bien, habitaciones espaciosas y tranquilidad del sitio.
- Staff friendly, receptionist spoke English, very helpful.
Hotel La Torre
Hotel La Torre is located in Miajadas, 30 minutes’ from the beautiful old Roman city of Mérida in Extremadura. It offers a restaurant, bar and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are included.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. The 15th-century Santiago Apostol Church is close to the property. Miajadas is known as a tomato-producing town.You can drive to the city of Cáceres in under an hour, whose Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Guadalupe Monastery is 50 mi away.
- Comfy twin beds and great aircon which was definitely needed. Good food served in the comedor. Could offer a bit more for breakfast- the only thing on offer was toast!
Restaurant was excellent.
Room was fine considering the price of 22 E.
- The staff, although busy with a wedding, we’re friendly and helpful.
- Simpatia dos funcionários da receção e restaurante no check in do dia 02 de novembro
- Un lugar perfecto para pasar la noche. Limpio, tranquilo y espacioso, hay aire acondicionado/calefacción en la habitación. Recepción 24h.
This family-run hotel features bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant serving Extremaduran and Spanish cuisine. Located just off the A-5 Motorway in Miajadas, Hotel Triana offers a 24-hour reception.Each modern, air-conditioned room has an armchair, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes toiletries and a hairdryer.The Triana offers a spacious lounge and a bar with an outdoor terrace. Live sports are shown on the TV in the café-bar.Hotel Triana is located a 10-minute walk from the center of Miajadas, and staff can provide information about the surrounding area. The beautiful cities of Cáceres and Mérida are an hour’s drive away. Talavera la Real Airport is 61 mi away.
- Nada, no recomendable, falta limpieza, decoración vieja y anticuada. Nos paramos por la lluvia,y truenos,.
- Todo lo demas. Comodo, confortable y con aparcamiento gratuito
- Cama cómoda. Baño correcto. Caja de seguridad. Habitación tranquila.
- La relacion calida precio y la atencion del personal
- El personal, la recepcionista muy profesional, me atendió muy bien aunque yo llegué muy tarde, y el personal de la cafetería muy eficientes, y agradables a pesar de que yo llegara casi cuando acababa su turno, y el serranito de ternera.
Hostal La Palmera Hotel
Located in Miajadas, Hostal La Palmera provides a bar and free WiFi. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. The property features a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms are equipped with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms here will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Staff at the reception can provide information on what to do in the area.Mérida is 37 miles from Hostal La Palmera, while Trujillo is 23 miles from the property. Talavera La Real Airport is 64 miles away.
- It is a traditional Spanish Hostel. Very friendly even if English is limited. Very popular with the locals ,easy to find, private parking at rear of hostel. quiet and safe as a solo traveller I felt very safe. They even emailed to say the room was ready and looking forward to my arrival, which is a first in all my travels.
- Greate value for the money. It is well located for people on the road to Madrid or Portugal. Perfect for a stay and drive.
- Nice hotel in a small town. Dinner was the best! Outstanding food with great service. We enjoyed sitting on the terrace. Rooms were tidy clean, kids enjoyed the Wifi. We appreciated the parking. Very friendly staff. Would visit again.
- The restaurant of the hotel provides good food and it’s cheap. There is no much in town. If you stop here go to visit Don Benito (half hour away)
- Los colchones de las camas eran muy cómodos. Teníamos reservada una habitación de una cama, pero preferíamos separadas y nos dieron a elegir, pudiendo decidir entre dos disponibles.
Top Hotels In Arroyomolinos De Montánchez Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arroyomolinos de Montánchez Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!