5 Best Hotels To Stay In Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Arenas De San Juan Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel El Puerto
Hotel El Puerto is located in Puerto Lápice, on the foothills of La Sierrecilla. Guests can enjoy traditional Manchegan dishes in the hotel’s restaurant.Each air-conditioned room features a TVm, stereo system, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Heating is also available. Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace.The property offers room service and packed lunches. Guests can also enjoy a bar, a terrace and a garden.Hotel El Puerto offers easy access to the A-4 Motorway. Ciudad Real is 40 mi from the hotel. Madrid can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- A traditional Spanish small Hotel, very well run and excellent value. We visit often when taking a route from France to the South of Spain.
- A lovely hotel full of character features. very comfortable beds, excellent shower. Extremely easy to reach from motorway – north or south direction. Lovely friendly staff. Great vodka & tonic on the terrace!
- Easy access on the way south. Quick exit. The staff are good and the food well presented.
- Lovely old world hotel in a picturesque town. A great base for the Don Quixote trail. Great value for the price.
- Hotel was very good and just a short walk into the village with its museum and interesting buildings.
Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces
Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces is located in Daimiel, a 5-minute drive from the center. It offers soundproofed rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free WiFi.Each room has a TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.At Casa Rural Virgen de las Cruces you will find a 24-hour front desk, and a coffee machine is available in the reception area. Other facilities include a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Daimiel Train Station is 2.2 mi away and Tablas de Daimiel Nature Reserve can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
- All was comfortable, but shower cubicle didnt meet , so shower water would spray all over floor!
- Easy to find – modern building – comfortable beds.
- very clean and good room facilies. Excellent bathroom.
- New Hotel, outskirts of town but the center can be reached in 5 min. by car. Free parking at the Hotel and in center. Very peaceful for a perfect night sleep. Excellent value for the price we paid.
- The owner was very nice and friendly. He helped us alot, gave us lot of good information about the town and the area
Featuring air conditioning, restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hotel Daymiel is located in Daimiel, 1.2 mi from the town center.The hotel offers modern single or double/twin rooms with a flat-screen TV, and the private bathrooms include a shower and hairdryer.Hotel Daymiel offers a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Daily set menus are available. The hotel also provides laundry facilities and indoor parking.Guests will find some shops, bars and restaurants in the town of Daimiel. Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park is 8.1 mi from the hotel, and Cabañeros National Park is about an hour’s drive away.
- Secure car-park for EUR2 per night. Convenient quiet location. No noise during the night (in the middle of an industrial estate) with a bar next door that also served tapas. Friendly staff and the room was comfortable. Free WiFi. Suited our needs as an overnight stay
- Very comfortable room, convenient for major routes in the area
- Very clean, new and spotless place, located in industrial zone outside of the city centre but quiet surrounding at night. Depending on your room neighbors you may notice other guests e. g. entering their room to a little extent. Within 3 min car drive to Daimiel city centre. 3 € extra for breakfast per person. You can buy local cheese and typical sweets directly at the reception desk. Parking no issue. Good place to visit Daimiel National Park and surroundings. Great value for money!
- Habitación amplia y cómoda. Todo muy nuevo y limpio. Recepcionista muy agradable. No desayunamos, pero está muy bie por el precio que son 3 € por persona.
- La habitación era amplia, muy nueva y muy limpia .
Hotel Doña Manuela
Located right in the heart of La Mancha, in Daimiel (Ciudad Real), the hotel offers 30 comfortable rooms furnished to a high standard.The hotel also has an outdoor warm terrace, private car park and meeting rooms suitable for all sorts of events either company or private. A fitness center is also available.Located next to the Carmen park the hotel is nestled in an area privileged by its beauty and benefits from being located within easy access of main tourist destinations in La Mancha.
- We liked everything. Clean rooms, lovely breakfast and very pleasant staff.
- Although relatively new the hotel has been built and decorated in a more traditional style but with modern facilities and its own underground car park. The room was spacious, overlooking the internal terrace, with a good bathroom, all the usual facilities for a hotel of this quality, and spotlessly clean. The buffet breakfast has a good selection of hot and cold items, fresh orange juice ( a bit of a hobbyhorse of mine) and an excellent fruit basket. Coffee was served separately and freshly made from the adjacent bar. We had diner in the hotel’s very pleasant restaurant during our stay and were impressed by the quality of the produce, its preparation and presentation. It may not be Michelin Star class but it contributed greatly to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Very clean. Good air conditioning in bedroom. Quiet, each of the 3 nights of our stay. 10 minutes to town centre bars and restaurants.
- Concealed gem of an hotel. Easy to find. Cheap off underground parking (although plenty of on street parking also available). Lovely comfy, quiet room overlooking the park. Strong wifi. Tasty home cooked dinner. Decent buffet breakfast.
- This is a lovely hotel in Daimiel, only a short walk from the city centre and ideally located if you are visiting the wetlands. The room we had was quiet and plenty of room to move around. There is a very nice outdoor patio to sit and relax. We had dinner in the hotel which was a good price and quality. The breakfast is great with fresh breads, croissants and pastries, plenty of cheeses and meats, cereals and fresh fruits and really nice coffee. Parking in the street was easy. Very helpful staff, lots of information. Highly recommend.
Hotel Las Tablas
Hotel Las Tablas is set in the heart of Daimiel. The air-conditioned hotel features free Wi-Fi and a furnished terrace.Each bright room with simple décor features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Hotel Las Tablas is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of Spanish restaurants and lively bars. Daimiel Train Station is a 15- minute walk away, while Ciudad Real is 19 mi from the property.
- La ubicación perfecta, en el centro y tranquilidad por la noche, atención del personal muy buena.
- Lo amables y servidores que son los de la cafetería
- Está en todo el centro de Daimiel. Tienes al lado la plaza del ayuntamiento y una plaza con bares. Recomendado el desayuno, ya que incluye lo que te apetezca desayunar. El restaurante que tienen es espectacular. Menú 10€ y muy buena calidad y cantidad suficiente. Comes bien y no te inchas. Y un detalle a favor es que, en la habitación hay nevera. Nos vino bien porque compramos queso y una botella de agua. Es buena idea.
- La relación calidad precio, buena, el hotel está limpio, estuvimos dos días y nos cambiaron las toallas y sabanas. Muy céntrico.
- La ubicación es inmejorable. Se localiza en la zona peatonal, repleta de servicios. Las camas muy cómodas y el baño muy limpio y en buenas condiciones.
Top Hotels In Arenas De San Juan Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Arenas de San Juan Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!