5 Best Hotels To Stay In Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province:
Phanomrungpuri Hotel Buriram
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Phanomrungpuri Hotel Buriram offers accommodations in Nang Rong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, babysitting services and a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Buriram Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- clean, spacious room, very good breakfast. Very good value for money.
Grand looking hotel in Nang Rong, nice location, plenty parking space with an out door pool. We booked standard double room for two nights nothing too fancy but it was comfortable and well priced. Buffet breakfast with cooked veggies dishes varying everyday, done to the perfection OMELETTE:-) which was quite a nice surprise.
Well the highlight was the hotel receptionist, when we asked about the information about where to eat and where to have decent massage, one of the lady not only recommended with a hand drawing map, but also drove us later to this nice restaurant and spa place close by( because she’s too worried of us getting lost by ourselves). It turned out to be the best massage ever in Thailand. Best choice if you are planning to visit Phanom Rung and other historical places close by.
Big and old (out of) fashion hotel and accomdation. Pictures are fotoshop work. It all looks sad, worn-out, out dated. Pool is in the shadow next to bad restaurant area. Breakfast is lousy, tastless.
This place needs heavy renovation to attract clients. Off course the staff is super friendly, like always, but it makes the place even more sad. sorry !!!!!!!
- Spacious room and good breakfast with limited options. Accommodating staff and nice massage onsite.
Good value for money
staff very helpfull
facilties very clean
Socool Grand Hotel
One of our top picks in Nang Rong – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Socool Grand Hotel is located in Nang Rong in the region of Buriram Province. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Buriram Airport, 52 miles from Socool Grand Hotel.
- It’s a very nice place, the staff are helpful and friendly
- Comfortable room with a high ceiling and extra space to move around
- Simply perfect (location, staff, room, breakfast, pool, excellent thai massage, …)
- Clean and comfortable, Staff and the owner was so nice.
- Facilities were immaculate and clean which is important to me
Rainbow Hill Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Rainbow Hill Hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nang Rong, just 30 miles from Buriram. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Buriram Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The hotel is located close to Phanom Rung, which is exactly what we needed. Don’t know about public transport to the historical park,but with our own car it was fast and easy. Also the lady who welcomed us was very nice and heplful. There is some space for children to run and play freely, and a small swing. The breakfast was american-european style, rich and tasty. There is a free minibar- water, coca-cola and juice.
Large room and large bathroom, both clean.
All facilities in the room: Flatscreen TV with satellite dish connection and Blue Ray DVD player, , Wifi connection, Airco, wall fan with remote control, Sofa, Large wardrobe, desk with desk chair, large fridge, mini safe, water kettle, shower and handgel as well as shampoo provided in the bathroom. Plenty of modern electrical outlets and nice decorations which create a homely/cosy atmosphere. Bathroom slippers would have been a welcome amenity on the cold and uneven floor tiles. Although the bed was a simple Thai home style design the mattress was very comfortable and I slept well despite the noise of the traffic. On the morning that I checked out I noticed the staff preparing breakfast (fried eggs and toast) for a family with 2 small children. But I did not see a menu or any other sign of food posted, maybe a special request?
- I was there to visit Phanom Rung and Muang Tam, so the location was good. Staff recommended a really good restaurant for dinner. Western-style breakfast (extra 120 THB) onsite was nice and convenient.
- Mr Poh and his wonderful staff could not have done more for us – from feeding us delicious, home made meals to arranging a car for trips out (Phanom Rung – must see Khmer ruins). We were given bikes, cooked with Sumran and taken to a party! One point to consider; this Inn is a 15 min taxi ride from Nang Rong – you really are away from everything.
- Clean, spacious room with great Amenities. Staff go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need and to ensure your time at the hotel is an enjoyable one.
Nangrong Hotel offers accommodations in Nang Rong. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Buriram Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The property is hotel style – AC room with TV, crisp bed linen, and clean bathroom – the only place we have been in Thailand where the bathroom had a partition between the toilet and the shower (bliss!). Staff at reception were very helpful. Laundry services available. Location wise, it is right next to the night market, hairdressers and restaurants and about 25 minutes walk to the bus terminal
We’ve never had such a clean, modern and nice hotel in Thailand before.
Located in Nang Rong it’s the perfect distance to visit Prasat Phanom Rung. The hotel booked a private driver for the day for us.
At nighttime there is a food market with loads of different stalls just next to the hotel – perfect for eating local food and experiencing rural life.
As a thank you the boss of the hotel handed us a bag of local cookies.
- A big pleasant and comfortable room. Hotel located right inthe center of that little town and 2 minutes away from a great week-end market
- Modern room, hot water, wifi good . They serve free coffee
- Room is clean and fine. In the center of the town and near the night market. About 15 minute walk from the bus station. Staff are very friendly and do their best to communicate even though there is very little English spoken.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Akelada Hotel is located in Nang Rong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Buriram Airport, 51 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Amphoe Nang Rong Buriram Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!