5 Best Hotels To Stay In Alía Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Alía Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Alía Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alía Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alía Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Alía Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Alía Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hotels In Alía Extremadura:
Parador de Guadalupe
Located in the Extremaduran town of Guadalupe, this impressive Parador has been wonderfully converted from a 15th-century hospital. It is surrounded by lovely gardens, a pool and has a fine restaurant.Enjoy regional cuisine in the Parador de Turismo Guadalupe which serves specialties from the Extremaduran region in an imaginative and delicious way.Wander through the Parador de Turismo de Guadalupe and admire the attractive architecture with its beautiful archways, sunny terraces and views over the countryside. From the outdoor pool, enjoy the typically Spanish contrast of white walls and terracotta walls.Explore the surroundings with a long country walk or browse the shops and charming streets of Guadalupe.
- Right next to the UNESCO monastery. Lavious breakfast.
- The staff were great. The hotel was amazing and has that classic feal. The rooms are great, we had a four poster bed. Its located 100 yards from the town centre, parking is easy, the restaurant food was great. We didnt try the pool but was well mainteained
- Everything! Peaceful,wonderful pool,beautiful gardens, lovely bedroom and great little town.
- The room was excellent which was large, double sinks in the bathroom, a lovely balcony with fantastic views of the monastery and scenery. The rest of the place was also exceptionally good.
- Fabulous building great character and great location. The courtyard is gorgeous. Didn’t eat there so can’t comment on food. Safe parking for motorbike. The town is definitely worth a visit
Set within the natural setting of Villuercas-Ibores Geopark, this hotel is located in the town center of Guadalupe, Cáceres. It offers air-conditioned rooms with private balcony and beautiful mountain views.Hotel Hispanidad is 800 feet from Santa María de Guadalupe Royal Monastery, which has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It offers free private parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each bright and functional room at the Hispanidad features a phone, a wardrobe and a private bathroom. All rooms have heating.The onsite restaurant serves characteristic cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar-cafeteria and a reading lounge with sofas. Tourist information can be provided in the 24-hour reception.The EX-380 road is 2 minutes’ drive from Hotel Hispanidad. Caceres is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Parking although I was informed there wasn’t any!
- Nice little Juliet balcony and view of the street.
- Very good location, close to the sights and the bus stop.
- Location was central with the gentleman at check in helped us with parking the car. Room was comfortable and the hosts were excellent.
La amabilidad de la dirección del hotel.
Mi marido se puso enfermo y el director del hotel nos llevó a mi hija y a mi hasta Caceres, detrás de la ambulancia. Eso es de agradecer muchisimo
Hospederia del Real Monasterio
This spectacular monastery in Guadalupe, Extremadura, offers atmospheric rooms and wonderful Gothic architecture. Combining a peaceful location with modern interiors, the air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.All rooms in the Hospederia del Real Monasterio have heating and free wired internet access. Some have views of the Sierra de Guadalupe Mountain Range. Most rooms have high ceilings, and some have original stone walls.The restaurant serves classic Extremaduran dishes, including ‘migas’, lamb and roast kid. The bar, located in the cloister, has a terrace with plants, and serves tapas. Gluten-free menus are available on prior request.Reception will be very happy to offer advice on local sights and walks. There is free on-site parking.
- A really historical hotel, my room was like a Palace, all very clean and meal in the historic courtyard. The staff helped me to make a swift payment so I could catch the bus. It made my stay very special (Gracis).
- Wonderfully old-fashioned and atmospheric building, huge bedroom with very comfy beds and bathroom,. The hotel’s bar was lovely too. Very centrally located in a gorgeous little town, lots of free street parking nearby. Be aware that the hotel’s restaurant doesn’t open for dinner until 9.30pm.
- Not oftern you get tne chance to stay in such a wonderfull old monastery!
- The old monastery is now a hotel with so much charm
- The architecture is incredible, all the rooms stay as original.
Hotel Rural Villa De Cañamero
Located in Cañamero, 14 mi from Guadalupe and 43 mi from Trujillo, Hotel Rural Villa De Cañamero features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find room service at the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The hotel also offers bike hire.
- Het was rustig, gezellig personeel en lekker eten.
- Das Zimmer war gross und sauber. Es entsprach unserer Erwartungen. Das Personal war sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Die Hotelinhaber waren wie Freunde. Haben extra für uns Abendessen gekocht obwohl die Küche schon geschlossen war. Alles war sooo toll. Nur zu empfehlen
- Magnífica atención por parte de todo el personal, comida riquísima y limpieza cuidadosa de habitaciones y establecimiento, muy buenas las croquetas caseras.
- La comida muy buena y muy buen precio. La dueña encantadora.
- El trato hacia los clientes y los detalles de la habitación.Un diez para la dueña.
Hotel Rural de Berzocana
Located in Berzocana in the Extremadura Region, 22 mi from Trujillo, Hotel Rural de Berzocana features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Hotel Rural de Berzocana features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling.
la gerencia. todo el personal con un trato inmejorable
- Erg vriendelijke mensen in het hotel. Er staat een prima kokkin achter het fornuis.
- Zona muy apropiada para senderismo, visitas al geoparque de las Villuercas y descubrir los parajes más exhuberantes y mejor conservados de la comunidad extremeña. Ideal para desconectar del mundanal ruido ya que estas sin cobertura de móvil, aunque dispones de wifi.
- La ubicación que estaba en pleno centro, el trato ha sido muy bueno, buena atención por parte del hotel.
Aunque tranquilidad y la ubicación en un entorno precioso.
La amabilidad del personal.
La comida riquísima
- la gerencia. todo el personal con un trato inmejorable
Top Hotels In Alía Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Alía Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Alía Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Alía Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!