5 Best Hostels To Stay In Zapatoca Santander – Top Hotel Reviews
Zapatoca Santander is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zapatoca Santander. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zapatoca Santander. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zapatoca Santander. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zapatoca Santander right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zapatoca Santander with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Zapatoca Santander:
Sindamanoy Hostal Mente Cuerpo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Sindamanoy Hostal Mente Cuerpo is located in Zapatoca, just 23 miles from Bucaramanga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. San Gil is 20 miles from Sindamanoy Hostal Mente Cuerpo, and Piedecuesta is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Los cuartos son muy sencillos, pero el lugar es precioso, amplio, lleno de naturaleza y con una gran atmósfera de bienestar y tranquilidad, así que no hay razón para quedarse encerrado. Recomendadísimo para personas que desean olvidarse del mundo por unos días en un rincón tranquilo y lindo del mundo. Las sesiones terapeuticas de yoga, masajes, casa de vapor, etc. también muy recomendadas!
- El personal muy amable y el sitio muy diferente y especial
- Los desayunos y cenas son muy buenos. Las disculpas de la administradora y su gentileza con que nos despidió con el coctel y su acompañamiento, a la salida. La información que nos dio el joven en la ruta por el hostel. La amabilidad de preparar la sala de television después de la cena.
- El personal es muy amable, el lugar cuenta con muy buenas instalaciones, tiene un concepto bastante interesante y bueno, que cumple como su nombre lo dice con el bienestar mente-cuerpo.
- Un excelente hotel, excelentes instalaciones. Completamente recomendado para relajarse y estar muy cerca de la naturaleza.
Hostal Juan Palitos
Located in Los Santos, 23 miles from Bucaramanga, Hostal Juan Palitos features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. San Gil is 16 miles from Hostal Juan Palitos, and Piedecuesta is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location (easy to get to – bus goes right past). Good food (if a little pricey). Comfy bed. Hammocks.
- Excellent place for climbing, located right next to the craig. Lots of nice people, all climbers. More quiet and relaxed than the hostel right next to it. Very good kitchen. Very nice and helpful staff, thank you manuel!
- The view, the hammocks, WiFi was ok, food was good
- Very friendly staff who offered suggestions for things to do in the area.
- Servicio excelente, personal muy respetuosos, atento y dispuesto a escucharte. Habitación en excelente estado y buena limpieza. Servicio de Restaurante muy bueno, platos muy ricos y bien preparados
Hostal Casa Nacuma
Hostal Casa Nacuma is located in Barichara, 9 miles from San Gil and 27 miles from Piedecuesta.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 34 miles from Hostal Casa Nacuma.
- A fantastic place with rooms set around a beautiful courtyard. The owner is extremely helpful, the kitchen is well equipped and the breakfast is simple, but could (you can upgrade to eggs and arepa for 5.000$). It’s just 5 minutes from the bus stop and around the corner from the viewpoint and the Camino Real.
- the hosts are super friendly, helpful and do everything to make your stay unforgettable! the breakfast is very fresh and tasty 🙂 the guesthouse is very comfy to hang out, read, listen to music, connect with other guests… and it’s super stylish and clean too! MUCHAS GRACIAS!
– very friendly & helpful owner
– great location
– the paragliding was awesome!
– beautiful courtyard! loved to hang out there
- The staff was very nice! The place is really comfortable and clean! Is a big and beautiful house. If you like dogs, you can meet “pantuflas” she is a lovely dog who lives in the hostel. I travelled alone and I share room with one guy, and I can say that was a comfortable situation. Very recommended!
- The guy who welcomed us was so sweet. He even let me lie on the hammock in his own personal area. Very friendly. 🙂
Hostal Santa Monica
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Hostal Santa Monica is located in Barichara. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Gil is 8 miles from Hostal Santa Monica, and Piedecuesta is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palonegro Airport, 35 miles from the property.
We had a pleasant surprise. The place was very family friendly, and the attention was excellent. I really felt at home.
Josefina y Octavio are lovely people. For sure we will come back.
L’accueil de la famille était formidable, les petits déjeuners sur mesure. Les repas du soir avec la famille .
La promenade jusqu’au village très agréable 10 min.
- Su personal es muy amable, el hostal esa muy lindo y tranquilo.
- Una familia muy amable, se siente como en casa la alimentación excelente,los recomiendo
- La atención es definitivamente lo que destaca. Mas que un hotel parece como estar en casa. un lugar muy limpio con excelente vista.
- We had a pleasant surprise. The place was very family friendly, and the attention was excellent. I really felt at home.
Tinto Hostel is located in Barichara, just 8 miles from San Gil.Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Piedecuesta is 27 miles from Tinto Hostel, and Curití is 11 miles from the property. Palonegro Airport is 34 miles away.
- The garden, the terrace with a view, “Tinto” the cat and the mosquito net.
- Beautiful place! Loved the big room with private kitchen and the beautiful outside shower (room no. 4).
- Very friendly and helpful owner, good facilities, great location.
- Lovely free fruit and coffee for breakfast. Use of kitchen.
- Loved common areas for hanging out, meeting fellow travelers & enjoying free coffee. Lovely roomy balconies with comfortable seating, cool breezes & nice views. Even a small pool to enjoy. Reception staff friendly & helpful with travel tips. Cool, quirky hostel.
Top Hostels In Zapatoca Santander Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zapatoca Santander to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zapatoca Santander but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zapatoca Santander. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!