5 Best Hostels To Stay In Zancornio Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Zancornio Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Zancornio Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zancornio Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zancornio Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Zancornio Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Zancornio Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Zancornio Asturias:
Alamar Salinas House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alamar Salinas House offers accommodations in Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Gijón is 15 miles from Alamar Salinas House, and Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- Owner extremely helpful, ensuring my comfort, and giving me advice for where to eat locally.
- Very friendly staff especially the guy serving dinner. I’m trying to find how to email you because I thought you were charging my card for the booking because you kept the paper. Please can you email me so I can organise payment! I’m so sorry I left early to start my walk and thought it was paid! !!!
People friendly and kind, makes you feel right at home.
- Amazing staff is treating you like a family member. They were ordering pizza and asked me if I am hungry as well. We had nice meal together. They’ve provided me with all infos and answered all my questions (in english-nice!). The house is beautiful and the location just a few steps to the beach.I’ve stayed only one night but it was worth it. And the huge dog – choco- completed the overall picture. Well done.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Ak-55 Hostel is located in Villaverde, 8 miles from Gijón and 21 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Ak-55 Hostel, and Avilés is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from Ak-55 Hostel.
- Wonderful place for the children with goats to feed and a friendly dog. Breakfast delicious with freshly squeezed juice and even catered for a gluten-free diet. Friendly environment and very nice people!
Seriously overpriced (charged the same EUR 29 for a2.5 year old kid). The cannot give an invoice (although they charged VAT), obviously a tax cheat, owner gets nervous when asked about the issue. Not a Hostal rather a hippy commune.
- As crianças adoraram os beliches! Os donos/funcionários eram de uma simpatia e presteza inexcedíveis.
- La amabilidad de Clara y Gus, lo limpio de sus instalaciones y la tranquilidad.
- El trato de Clara y las habitaciones, por su comodidad y buena temperatura.
El Pez Escorpion
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Pez Escorpion is located in Salinas, 15 miles from Gijón and 16 miles from Oviedo.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Avilés is 2.2 miles from El Pez Escorpion, and Deva is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 4.3 miles from El Pez Escorpion.
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
Location was central and close to beach
Staff helped organise a taxi for early next morning
Bedding was clean
- Carlos was fantastic, very hospitable and went out of his way to help us check in late and enjoy Salinas during our stay.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Surfhouse Salinas is located in Salinas, 15 miles from Gijón and 16 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Avilés is 2.2 miles from Surfhouse Salinas, and Deva is 19 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
- The staff is super friendly and accommodating. They made us breakfast even though it was past breakfast time.
Ovida Residencia de Estudiantes
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Ovida Residencia de Estudiantes is located within Ovida Residential Complex, next to Oviedo University. It offers stylish rooms, a gym and a restaurant.Each spacious room at Ovida Residencia de Estudiantes has bright, contemporary décor. There is heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Wired internet access is available at an additional cost, and towels and bed linen are included in the rate.The buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can relax in the modern lounge or in the TV room. There is also a study room with computers.The centre of Oviedo can be reached in 15 minutes by bus. The A66 Motorway is just 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Zancornio Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Zancornio Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Zancornio Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Zancornio Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!