5 Best Hostels To Stay In Waterloo New Providence – Top Hotel Reviews
Waterloo New Providence is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Waterloo New Providence. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Waterloo New Providence. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Waterloo New Providence. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Waterloo New Providence right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Waterloo New Providence with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Waterloo New Providence:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Nassau in the region of New Providence, 10 miles from Blue Lagoon Island, BahaSea Backpackers features a barbecue and a private beach area. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Nassau International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- I liked that there was a deck on the ocean right outside the room. I love that the beach is right off the property. The staff was very pleasant. The property was very private and comfortable.
- THE VILLA’S VERY CLEAN, NICELY FURNISHED WITH GOOD TASTE, AND SANDY, the manager of the villa, is very nice, efficient and helpful. The location, 15-20 minutes from the centre by bus (it stops right in front of the villa) is great, next to a beach and restaurant and the view’s awesome. A cosy place with a great view, living room area and nice, new and clean kitchen fully equipped. I loved my stay there! I had a room to myself but also saw the female dormitory area which is lovely, well furnished and spacy. I recommend this accommodation if you want to spend a holiday in a nice, quiet and friendly villa not far from Nassau centre. It’s also close to the airport and Sandy also booked a car for my departure at a very reasonable rate.
- The location at BahaSea was perfect. It is right on the water, next to Sandy Port Beach, and a 10 minute bus ride into downtown Nassau. Sandy and the staff were incredibly kind and welcoming. She was easy to reach by phone and even helped show us how to get downtown on her day off. The house is well maintained and cleaned daily. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and will be coming back again soon!
- Sandy was super friendly and helpful, views were awesome
- Fantastic ! Great location, clean and beautiful. A resort with a great kitchen so you can make your own food if you want to! Especially fabulous for someone like me who has diet restrictions. Catch the bus to downtown &/or big supermarket right in front – it’s on West Bay Street . In the back, a big shaded terrace overlooking the sea + private beach + private pool with huge beautiful deck and lounge chairs. First class at basement price! Amazing value!
Backpacking Gem @ Adelaide Heritage Beach
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 10 miles from Blue Lagoon Island in Nassau, Backpacking Gem @ Adelaide Heritage Beach features free WiFi access and free private parking.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.Nassau International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, HumesHouse Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodation in Nassau, 5.6 miles from Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared living space and a kitchen at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling and diving. The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 5.6 miles from HumesHouse.
- Edward, the Hostel’s owner, was just amazing !! Thank you Ed !
- Well, Eddie was amazing – picked me up from the airport and ordered me a taxi to get me to the airport after I mixed up my flight times. The price was also great for Nassau – by far the cheapest place I could find with decent reviews.
- Eddy is a Bahamian original who will definitely make you smile and understand the unique Bahamian lifestyle a bit more. It was great that he picked me up spontaneously right after I wrote him that I had arrived. The best part was going out with him on a Friday night! He made the stay feel rather like staying with a friend than in a hostel. Recommendable
- Eddie is an amazing host, the Bahamas is stunning and the bus trip from the property into town is a very good cultural experience. Really was a fantastic stay. Nice communal area to cook and chill out on the sofa’s. AC in the room was a god send.
- Beautifully treated by the team very nice group my congratulations
City Centre Backpacking Gem
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Centre Backpacking Gem offers accommodations in Nassau, just 6 miles from Blue Lagoon Island.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 7 miles from City Centre Backpacking Gem.
- Don is just starting this hostel. He has great ideas and I look forward to seeing this property again in the future. The bed mattress was outstanding. Don also very helpful and accommodating. I liked the location in a Bahamian neighborhood. I got a real sense of living in Nassau.
- Don is super helpful, the atmosphere is relaxing and friendly. Whether you’re trying to see the island on a budget, want to meet other travelers, or looking to stay with a local who knows the city well rather than at a generic mega-hotel, I would definitely recommend it.
- Enjoyed my stay, clean, safe hostel with a great host that accommodated to all needs, best hostel in Nassau
- The host was Very kind and was there if i had any needs. He even picks up people for a small fee.
- Host was very helpfull and looked after me in every situation, very friendly and clean place. Great location
HumesHouse Hostel @ HillCrest
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, HumesHouse Hostel @ HillCrest is located in the Downtown Nassau neighborhood in Nassau, just 5 miles from Blue Lagoon Island. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Nassau International Airport, 9 miles from HumesHouse Hostel @ HillCrest.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Waterloo New Providence Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Waterloo New Providence to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Waterloo New Providence but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Waterloo New Providence. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!