5 Best Hostels To Stay In Villalegre Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Villalegre Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Villalegre Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villalegre Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villalegre Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Villalegre Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Villalegre Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Villalegre Asturias:
Alamar Salinas House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Alamar Salinas House offers accommodations in Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including horseback riding and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Gijón is 15 miles from Alamar Salinas House, and Oviedo is 16 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- Owner extremely helpful, ensuring my comfort, and giving me advice for where to eat locally.
- Very friendly staff especially the guy serving dinner. I’m trying to find how to email you because I thought you were charging my card for the booking because you kept the paper. Please can you email me so I can organise payment! I’m so sorry I left early to start my walk and thought it was paid! !!!
People friendly and kind, makes you feel right at home.
- Amazing staff is treating you like a family member. They were ordering pizza and asked me if I am hungry as well. We had nice meal together. They’ve provided me with all infos and answered all my questions (in english-nice!). The house is beautiful and the location just a few steps to the beach.I’ve stayed only one night but it was worth it. And the huge dog – choco- completed the overall picture. Well done.
El Pez Escorpion
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. El Pez Escorpion is located in Salinas, 15 miles from Gijón and 16 miles from Oviedo.Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Avilés is 2.2 miles from El Pez Escorpion, and Deva is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 4.3 miles from El Pez Escorpion.
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
Location was central and close to beach
Staff helped organise a taxi for early next morning
Bedding was clean
- Carlos was fantastic, very hospitable and went out of his way to help us check in late and enjoy Salinas during our stay.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Surfhouse Salinas is located in Salinas, 15 miles from Gijón and 16 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Avilés is 2.2 miles from Surfhouse Salinas, and Deva is 19 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
- The staff is super friendly and accommodating. They made us breakfast even though it was past breakfast time.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Cudillero Hostel offers accommodations in Cudillero. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gijón is 24 miles from Cudillero Hostel, and Oviedo is 20 miles away. Asturias Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Very clean. One woman working there was very polite. Nice hot water in bathroom.
- The hostel is new, cheap and very clean. There are free parkings inside and outside the structure and a separated kitchen. The bed is comfortable and the shower is spacious. Breakfast is not included but it is worth it (anyway you can have it for only 3,50€). Staff is very nice and helpful
- The shower and toilet facilities were great. I liked that they used sensors for the lights in order to not be wasteful
- Really good place, very well organized. Clean, modern. The location is very good for Cudillero even if a car is most probably needed. The place is also used for the pilgrimers from Santiago. There is a kitchen, a car park, a good wifi.
- Clean, plenty of toilet paper rolls, hot shower. The staff was friendly though and showed me to my room.
Ovida Residencia de Estudiantes
Featuring an indoor swimming pool, Ovida Residencia de Estudiantes is located within Ovida Residential Complex, next to Oviedo University. It offers stylish rooms, a gym and a restaurant.Each spacious room at Ovida Residencia de Estudiantes has bright, contemporary décor. There is heating, a desk and a private bathroom. Wired internet access is available at an additional cost, and towels and bed linen are included in the rate.The buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can relax in the modern lounge or in the TV room. There is also a study room with computers.The centre of Oviedo can be reached in 15 minutes by bus. The A66 Motorway is just 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Villalegre Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Villalegre Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Villalegre Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Villalegre Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!