5 Best Hostels To Stay In Vegacerneja Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Vegacerneja Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Vegacerneja Castile And Leon:
Albergue de Portilla
Albergue de Portilla offers pet-friendly accommodations in Portilla de la Reina. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Llanes is 27 miles from Albergue de Portilla, and Potes is 14 miles from the property.
- This is the quintessential mountain lodge experience. Down to earth simple and lovely. The views, the location, the food, you can’t beat it.
- Sitio genial como base de opraciones para una esquiadera por ese montarral increible que lo rodea!
- La comida que ofrecían era absolutamente deliciosa… El pastel de carne para chuparse los dedos.
- Me encantó el ambiente cálido y familiar con la chimenea.
- Ambiente familiar y de la tierra, comida casera exquisita, trato excelente por parte del personal. Un lugar idóneo para desconectar y disfrutar del entorno.
Refugio La Ardilla Real
Refugio La Ardilla Real is located in Santa Maria de Valdeón, just 21 miles from Llanes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Potes is 13 miles from Refugio La Ardilla Real, and Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property.
Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
- El personal, la limpieza y el buen rollo que había!
- La gente era muy amable, la albergue cómoda, y todo limpio
- Sitio muy acogedor. Muy buen ambiente. Equipo muy simpático. Muy chulas las fotos de viaje que decoran el restaurante.
- Mega klimat, super gospodarze, świetny wystrój i jest gdzie zaparkowac, dobry obiad
- Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
Albergue de Prioro
Albergue de Prioro offers accommodations in Prioro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Potes is 25 miles from Albergue de Prioro, and San Isidro is 24 miles away.
- Great location in the mountains (calm). Very helpful landlady – Cristina 🙂 Nearby bakery 🙂
Although a hostel, this one was way better then many hotels on our way through Spain and Portugal.
Very nice and cosy, quality equipment and very clean.
Breakfast was very good and varity of choices. All prepared freshly and top quality.
We got really good advice for restaurants and activities.
They are also prepared to help you reach the right people.
Anything you need just ask.
This was a perfect stay.
If you are travelling through or near Peak of Europe or Rinha. Make this detour and take sometime. Spend it in this beautiful hotel and village.
You will not regret.
- Todo, limpio, agradable, cómodo,bien ubicado y Cristina la dueña es un encanto y se conoce toda la zona a,la perfección. Para repetir
- Estaba todo muy limpio, el albergue todo muy nuevo, y la amabilidad de Cristina, la chica que lo regenta. Volvería sin dudarlo.
Selten so eine nette Herberge besucht: In einen schönen und ruhigen Ort, nette Menschen und dazu noch super sauber!
Albergue Turístico Briz
Located in Espinama, 20 miles from Llanes, Albergue Turístico Briz features a barbecue and sun terrace.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Potes is 9 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz, and Cangas de Onís is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 53 miles from Albergue Turístico Briz.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
- Great place, clean, everything in excellent order and with an exceptional host.
- Very friendly family run albergue; Internet runs very well, very clean and excellent breakfast.
Brilliant staff – English spoken well.
Best breakfast of the week
Lovely village – with versatile shop run by hostel owner.
(Note in picture hostal is to left of the oreo!)
- great Spanish breakfast, big kitchen for cooking, all clean and modern
Albergue de Sabero
Albergue de Sabero is located in Sabero, just 27 miles from León.There is a shared lounge at the property.San Isidro is 19 miles from Albergue de Sabero, and Espinama is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Vegacerneja Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Vegacerneja Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!