5 Best Hostels To Stay In Uhart-Cize Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Uhart-Cize Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Uhart-cize Aquitaine:
Gîte Le Chemin vers l’Etoile
Le Chemin vers l’Etoile is a gite hosted by a pilgrim located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, 27 mi from Biarritz and 27 mi from Saint-Jean-de-Luz.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Le Chemin vers l’Etoile features free WiFi in the communal rooms. A shared terrace is available as well as a refrigerator, a microwave and a hot beverage vending machine. A computer is available to guests at the reception. A washtub and a drying rack are provided.Breakfast is offered every day and dinners are available to guests at an extra cost and upon number of participants.Bayonne is 26 mi from Le Chemin vers l’Etoile, while Hendaye is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport, 25 mi from Le Chemin vers l’Etoile.
- Hands down Eric is the best host! He is funny, helpful, and kindly allowed us to extend our booking while waiting for a package to arrive. The location is absolutely perfect, close to many restaurants and bakeries, and right near the stunning bridge. It’s also right next to the start of the Camino! The hostel itself is in a beautiful old building. I highly recommend staying here for two nights, giving you a day to explore the stunning town before departing. Definitely get the breakfast before your Camino!
- It was a best start to walking the Camino. Eric the best host ever.
- Location is great, Staff is super helpful in general very good!
- The proprietor is very friendly and generous with advice; breakfast was great! All in a restored medieval building.
- This is a pilgrim hostel, everyone staying there were getting ready to walk the Camino de Santiago. Compared with other hostels on the Camino, this one was a little more basic, minimal common areas or outside terrace, for example. The host Alex is wonderful and a wealth of information, very welcoming. Very central locataion, right on the Camino itself.
Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques
One of our best sellers in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port! Located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques features a garden, shared lounge and free WiFi.At the hostel, all rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower.Gite de la Porte Saint Jacques offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from the accommodation.
- Andrew, the host, is so kind and pleasant. I really enjoyed my stay before starting my Camino Frances!
- It has a great location, is absolutely spotless to be fair and the host is a gentleman. My room had only three single beds. Breakfast was coffee, a pastrie or brown bread with cheese and nice orange juice.
- Andrew was a great host who has helped to recover my passport which I left in his venue.
- What a lovely place to stay! Super clean and organized.
- Great location, just a few doors up from the pilgrims office. Nice host, served good breakfast. Great place to start the Camino Frances.
Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta is located in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. The property has airport transportation, while a bicycle rental service is also available.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also have free WiFi, while some rooms also offer a patio.Guests at Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from Hostel Gîte Zuharpeta.
- Great location, close to the Camino and restaurants
- The dinner looked fantastic although I did not eat. The hostess was ver accommodating in changing our reservations due to an illness. This was done over the phone. The guests were very respectful of following the rules. I appreciate that the hostess would not tolerate bad behavior. She was very accommodating to people who did not have a reservation.
- The room was quiet, with two twin beds. We were able to book at the last minute and were expected and welcomed by the owner. We shared a bathroom with another couple but never saw them. Only a short walk to several good restaurants.
- Sabine was very friendly and helpful with the daily operation of the hostel and was willing to help us out with a late arrival, unfortunately that time was pushed back to something that was unreasonable and we had to sleep in the car. Too bad she didn’t know we were ninjas 😉
- They have a small patio out the back of the Bar area, only for guests which is nice to sit in. Owner was really friendly and helpful. Definitely to back again. We even decided to book dinner (€14). Practically just around the corner to where the Camino leaves the town.
Gîte ULTREIA Vertes Montagnes
Gîte ULTREIA Vertes Montagnes provides free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port. The property has a shared kitchen, a concierge service and luggage storage for guests.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Gîte ULTREIA Vertes Montagnes has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Biarritz Airport, 33 miles from Gîte ULTREIA Vertes Montagnes.
No reviews yet.
Located in Bidarray, Gites Menditarrena-Etxezaharria has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy mountain views.The rooms in the hostel are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with an electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Hiking, cycling and fishing are among the activities that guests of Gites Menditarrena-Etxezaharria can find nearby.The nearest airport is Biarritz, 22 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Uhart-cize Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Uhart-Cize Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!