5 Best Hostels To Stay In Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul – Top Hotel Reviews
Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Terenos Mato Grosso Do Sul:
Hostel Vitoria Regia
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Hostel Vitoria Regia offers accommodations in Campo Grande.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Campo Grande Airport, 3.1 miles from Hostel Vitoria Regia.
No reviews yet.
Papaya Ecological Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Papaya Ecological Hostel offers accommodations in Campo Grande. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Campo Grande Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Some of the staff spoke english and with them it was easy to organize things. Decent breakfast.
- Clean; comfortable bed; good WiFi; good breakfast; hot water; quiet, efficient aircon; pleasant owners/staff.
Café da manhã bom.
- otimo atendimento, quartos bons, bom cafe da manha,
- Café da manhã bom; Ar condicionado bom; Funcionários prestativos; dependências da cozinha para uso; cama confortável; wifi
H Hostel Orla Morena
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, H Hostel Orla Morena is located in Campo Grande. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or pool.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Campo Grande Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing! Staff amazing. Best hostel!
- This place is just amazing! Its like becoming part of a very welcoming family for a few days. Even though they dont really speak English, they do their best to take care of you. Common area is great for meeting other people even though you womt find too many non Brazilians here, at least not when I was there for 6 days or so.
- Very nice and welcoming people working there, super friendly. Swimming pool was great in the hot weather.
- Helena and her family made us feel so welcome it felt like home. They couldn’t have been more helpful. The breakfast is amazing with freshly baked cake every day, coffee, fresh juice, cereal and fruit. Can’t recommend highly enough.
- Foi a minha melhor estadia em Campo Grande. Quartos limpos e aconchegantes, café da manhã delicioso e área de convivência super estruturada. Sem contar com a receptividade incrível dos anfitriões.
Hostel Casa Amarela
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Hostel Casa Amarela is located in Campo Grande in the region of Mato Grosso do Sul. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The nearest airport is Campo Grande Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Nice and welcoming yellow house with everything you need. The owner is very friendly and helpful when it comes to organizing a trip to the pantanal. The room was good especially for the price.
- A great place, swimmingpool and the lovely lady, who helps you a lot! Feeling like home
- Safe neighbourhood and can walk to a street with restaurants and a supermarket with an atm. Wifi was strong.
- The breakfast was great, the beds were fine and the showers were clean. The best thing about the hostel is the staff, they were really nice and they invited us to their birthday churrasco and when it rained they helped us with ordering food.
- The family/staff were so nice! Very friendly and helpful. There is lots of different areas to chill out including a big sofa! 🙂 there’s a pool table. The room was cleans and comfortable
Casa da Val Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa da Val Hostel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Campo Grande. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Campo Grande Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Terenos Mato Grosso Do Sul Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Terenos Mato Grosso do Sul. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!