5 Best Hostels To Stay In Tacoronte Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Tacoronte Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Tacoronte Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tacoronte Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tacoronte Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Tacoronte Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Tacoronte Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Tacoronte Tenerife:
B&B La Laguna
B&B La Laguna is located in La Laguna, 15 miles from Puerto de la Cruz and 4 miles from Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Garachico is 28 miles from B&B La Laguna, and Candelaria is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from B&B La Laguna.
the little details!
The delicious full breakfast was already set at 5am so I could enjoy it before my flight.
Also the flexibility and help with my booking.
The beautiful terrace.
- It was clean, close to the airport, and everyone was very friendly. Unfortunately, I wasn’t there for more than the night. They also set up taxi pick up for my early morning flight, which was very helpful.
- Cool atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Over all it was a very well run place by a very competent young lady.
- Breakfast was lovely, much more than I would expect for this price
- the little details!
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free WiFi, La Terrera Youth Hostel offers accommodations in La Laguna.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 15 miles from La Terrera Youth Hostel, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from La Terrera Youth Hostel.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
- The people who were there were interesting with free sports in their hearts
- The location is excellent in the Old Town with many places to eat and drink. Jackson the receptionist was really helpful and offered us some goods tips what to see and where to eat, as well as offered some extra blankets at night. Breakfast was tasty with nice selection of muesli and toasts. Very good value!
Located in La Laguna in the region of Tenerife, 16 miles from Puerto de la Cruz, Patio Hostel features a barbecue and views of the mountains.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 3.9 miles from Patio Hostel, and Garachico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Puerto Nest Hostel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Puerto Nest Hostel offers accommodations in Puerto de la Cruz, just 26 miles from Playa de las Americas.Los Cristianos is 27 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel, and Adeje is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Montes de Anaga
Located in the Rural Park of Anaga, in the town of El Bailader, Albergue Monstes de Anaga has a balcony to the two slopes of the Anaga Massif and is located in a short distance from the best beaches in the North of the island.The hostel has nine rooms, of 2, 4 and 6 seats. The facilities are adapted for disabled guests and are aimed at all types of public: hikers, organized groups, tourists, students, associations and athletes who love nature.The property has a living room and dining room, TV and Internet room. There is also a terrace with barbecue. A laundry area and storage for materials and bicycles is offered.We offer you the possibility to enjoy the tranquility offered by a unique environment, the Anaga Rural Park and to participate in our unforgettable activities.
That`s a superb place in the heart of Anaga mountains.
Great view, beautiful nature, tasty food (breakfast and dinner), and nice terrace.
And it`s really quite place, where you can enjoy the nature, silence, beauty of the mountains.
And sure perfect place for daily trekking to different places.
You can just plan a new picturesque route for every day 🙂
I really enjoyed staying there.
- It’s the only one place to stay in the middle of very beautiful natural park. Clean and simple. The cafe is on the first floor and sleeping rooms are on the second. The showers and toilets are very good, it’s important. The view is amazing. Bus stop is not far away.
- Great location. Dinner and Breakfast were both good. Vegetarian friendly. The hostel was empty so I had a 4 person room all to myself.
- Welcoming staff, fantastic views from up here (star gazing too!)
- Perfect location, friendly personel and amazing view.
- That`s a superb place in the heart of Anaga mountains.
Top Hostels In Tacoronte Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Tacoronte Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Tacoronte Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Tacoronte Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!