5 Best Hostels To Stay In Sauzal Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Sauzal Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Sauzal Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sauzal Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sauzal Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Sauzal Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Sauzal Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Sauzal Tenerife:
B&B La Laguna
Accommodation has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 miles from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- Warm welcome and helpfulness of the stuff, friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Lots of space to hang out in the living/dining room plus out in the patio.
the little details!
The delicious full breakfast was already set at 5am so I could enjoy it before my flight.
Also the flexibility and help with my booking.
The beautiful terrace.
- It was clean, close to the airport, and everyone was very friendly. Unfortunately, I wasn’t there for more than the night. They also set up taxi pick up for my early morning flight, which was very helpful.
- Cool atmosphere with very friendly and helpful staff.
- Over all it was a very well run place by a very competent young lady.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 miles from the property.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
- The people who were there were interesting with free sports in their hearts
Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 3.9 miles from Patio Hostel, and Garachico is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Puerto Nest Hostel
Los Cristianos is 27 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel, and Adeje is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Montes de Anaga
The hostel has nine rooms, of 2, 4 and 6 seats. The facilities are adapted for disabled guests and are aimed at all types of public: hikers, organized groups, tourists, students, associations and athletes who love nature.The property has a living room and dining room, TV and Internet room. There is also a terrace with barbecue. A laundry area and storage for materials and bicycles is offered.We offer you the possibility to enjoy the tranquility offered by a unique environment, the Anaga Rural Park and to participate in our unforgettable activities.
- Perfect location and amazing views from the hostel. You are literally in the middle of the park and it’s green everywhere.
- The location is absolutely fantastic!!! My room had a view over the mountains around that would leave you breathless!!! The staff was friendly. There sheets were clean and the beds comfortable. Generous breakfast and great dinner. Great value for the money. I would definitely go back!
That`s a superb place in the heart of Anaga mountains.
Great view, beautiful nature, tasty food (breakfast and dinner), and nice terrace.
And it`s really quite place, where you can enjoy the nature, silence, beauty of the mountains.
And sure perfect place for daily trekking to different places.
You can just plan a new picturesque route for every day 🙂
I really enjoyed staying there.
- It’s the only one place to stay in the middle of very beautiful natural park. Clean and simple. The cafe is on the first floor and sleeping rooms are on the second. The showers and toilets are very good, it’s important. The view is amazing. Bus stop is not far away.
- Great location. Dinner and Breakfast were both good. Vegetarian friendly. The hostel was empty so I had a 4 person room all to myself.
Top Hostels In Sauzal Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Sauzal Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Sauzal Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Sauzal Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!