5 Best Hostels To Stay In Santiago Atitlán Solola – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago Atitlán Solola is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Santiago Atitlán Solola. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago Atitlán Solola. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago Atitlán Solola. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Santiago Atitlán Solola right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Santiago Atitlán Solola with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Santiago Atitlán Solola:
Casa Blanca – San Pedro
Casa Blanca – San Pedro is located in San Pedro La Laguna, just 9 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Quetzaltenango is 19 miles from Casa Blanca – San Pedro, and Retalhuleu is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Great hostel, has a beautiful view on the lake,awesome restaurant and cool common area
- Awesome staff ! Very comfortable beds ,warm blanket . Very friendly people and great overall vibe. The coffe is amazing.
- Great place to stay just outside the busy city centre. Lovely garden to hang out.
- It’s just 2 minutes away from the shuttles atom. It’s really On the lake and there is a restaurant with verity of Plates
- Good view and very good crew help us very well!!!!
Hostel Fe Bar & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostel Fe Bar & Restaurant offers accommodations in San Pedro La Laguna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake.There is luggage storage space at the property.Panajachel is 9 miles from Hostel Fe Bar & Restaurant, and Quetzaltenango is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Mr. Mullets Hostel
Located in San Pedro La Laguna, 9 miles from Panajachel, Mr. Mullets Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.There is luggage storage space at the property.Quetzaltenango is 19 miles from Mr. Mullets Hostel, and Retalhuleu is 29 miles from the property. La Aurora International Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Pink house offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Lucas Tolimán. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antigua Guatemala is 27 miles from Pink house, and Panajachel is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Dreamboat Hostel offers accommodations in Panajachel, just 25 miles from Quetzaltenango. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The personnel is super kind and hyped, I loved those guys. The place is really comfy, you just don’t want to leave Pana.
- Q20 family style dinner was good value for money and a good chance to meet and talk to other travelers
Comfortable rooms and beds
Great dinner meals available
In house pub
Fun place to hang out and be social
- The staff was amazing. I loved the common areas and the terrace was really nice. The location was perfect. It had everything I needed. The hostel dinner was delicious and the atmosphere was perfect. If you wanted to party, you could. But if you also just wanted to hang out and read a book no one bothered you about it.
- Nice clean place. Great open air atmosphere to hang out in. Offer good and cheap family meals.
Top Hostels In Santiago Atitlán Solola Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Santiago Atitlán Solola to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago Atitlán Solola but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Santiago Atitlán Solola. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!